36 Missed calls, 57 Text messages and 20 Voice Messages // Miss You

Give Me a Second Chance

 

This was just too much for you. 6 guys saying that they love you at the same time. You got the plane ticket and decided to follow your parents to Jeju. At the airport you went into a taxi and went to the hotel that your parents are staying at.

“Mom, dad” You said as you hugged them.

“_____-ah, did you miss us?” Your mom asked as you let go.

“Yes everyday” You replied.

“Hello there, this must be _____” someone said.

“Yes this is _____ my daughter” Your dad said with pride.

“Wow she’s very pretty” another person said.

“Honey this is Mr and Mrs Kim, they are our business partners” Your mom explained.

“Pleasure to meet you” You greeted.

“If only my son was here, he would’ve loved to see such a pretty girl like you” Mrs. Kim said.

“Very true Yeobo” Mr. Kim agreed.

“______ why don’t you rest I bet you’re tired from the flight. Here is the card to your room well actually penthouse suite” Your mom encouraged as she smiled when she gave you your hotel card.

“Thank you mom and dad!” You beamed.

“See you later honey” Your dad said as he patted your back.

“Bye mom, dad and Mr and Mrs. Kim!” You said as you walked to the elevator.

“Bye ____ see you soon!” Mrs. Kim said as she waved you goodbye.

 

“She is very pretty, she would be a very good suitor for our son” Mr. Kim said.

“You’re son too, from the pictures looks very handsome and his grades look unbelievable, straight A’s? That’s a very good achievement” Your dad said.

“Maybe we should talk this over dinner” Your mom persuaded.

“I agree” Mrs. Kim agreed.

 

---Back To You---

As you opened the door to your penthouse you can see it was fully furnished. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room a small kitchen, 1 bathroom and a patio. You looked around to see how well furnished it was and also the fridge stocked with food. You felt very hungry and decided to cook some food.

“Finally the (name of food) is finished! I’m totally hungry” You said.

With the plate of food in your hand you walked to the living room area and sat on the couch, you took the tv remote and the plasma screen tv. Just then you saw your phone flashing, you forgot that you turned it on silent. When you opened your phone you saw that you got 36 missed calls, 57 text messages and 20 voice messages. Most of them were from the Beast boys the others were from your aunt and Donghae.



 

Cous it was sad to see you go, T-T 

Depressed Eli here is by my side to keep me company though.. 

I hope you come back soon, well you better come back soon!

Cause I’ll miss my precious cousin too much.

And remember BRING ME BACK SOUVENIRS.

From your awesome cousin, Donghae :)

 


 

 

“_____, have you arrived there in Jeju? Are you save? Have you ate? I’m really worried so call back as soon as possible you hear me!” You heard your aunts recorded message.

 



 

______-ah

I’m so so so so so so so sorry If I did anything wrong

I really didn’t mean to make you go away.

PLEASEEE come back!!

I miss you tooooo much T_T

So please…

From, Your Yeobo Yoseob.


 

 

Well I can’t believe you just left like that.

I’m upset and well I want you to comeback

I have nothing else to say so yeah,, um see you.

From, THE JOKER



 

 

______-ah why did you go?

Please come back, I need you here with me.

Pretty please?

From, Dongwoonie



 

 

"____ why did you gooo? You haven't even seen me dance yet! Without you cheering me on I don't know if I'll be able to do it!! SO COME BACK!" You heard Hyunseung's recorded message.

 

"Hi-yeom!--" You heard Gikwang calmly say until suddenly "YAH YOU COME BACK HERE YOU HEAR ME! I DON'T THINK I CAN BARE LIVING A SINGLE HOUR HERE WITHOUT YOU. IF YOU DON'T COME BACK I WILL STOP GOING TO THE GYM AND LOOSE MY ABS THEN ALL MY FANGIRLS CAN BATTLE IT UP AGAINST YOU!!" Gikwang threatened. "Well Bye-yeom" He ended cutely.

 

"Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa!" Doojoon began to sing. "Please come back and I'll do the dance too!" Doojoon simply said.

 

After reading and listening to all those text messages and voice messages you closed your phone and went into bed.

*You guys don't know how much I miss you* you thought as you closed your eyes. 

 


Sorry for the short chapter!
I'll try and make the second chapter longer :)