The Piggy American Gangster, the Monkey and the Leader

Give Me a Second Chance

Your mom told you early in the morning that the Kim's have invited you to have dinner with them and your parents in the Hotel's restaurant considering that it's a five star hotel you thought that the food would be good so, you agreed to go.. Also it's free food who would decline? Then your mom told you that she and your dad will be diving with the Kim's and asked you to come along but you decided not to since you didn't want to get tired. So your mom and dad left with the Kim's. You decided to look around Jeju and borrowed a motorcycle so that you could go around Jeju easily. 

You went to different places, tried at least 4 different restaurants and 8 different food stalls. What can you say, you're an eater... 

Suddenly you saw this cute souvenir shop and went in. 

"Oh this hat would be perfect for auntie!" You exclaimed happily as you picked up a bright yellow and orange colored straw hat. 

"And this mask might actually make Donghae look more presentable" You chuckled.

"Donghae.. Oh I haven't heard that name in a while" Someone said from behind you. You looked back to see a tall guy with brown somewhat orange (?) colored hair. 

"Sorry it's just that I have a friend name Donghae and it's been a while since I've seen him" He smiled. 

"Wait-- You're Eunhyuk right?" You asked.

"Yeah I am.. But HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?! Are you a STALKER?" He asked as he emphasized on the world STALKER.

"I am not a STALKER, I am Donghae's awesomely adorable cousin ______!" You said.

"AHHH I remember you, Donghae used to bring you everywhere when you came to visit" He replied.

"Yup" You said. 

"Ahaha it's great to see you LITTLE MISS PIGGY" Eunhyuk said.

"YAHH!" You yelled. 

Little Miss Piggy was your nickname since each time you visited Korea. Donghae would spoil you with all the korean snacks and food as much as he can. That's how you got so in love with Korean food and could never get bored of it. But because of that you became chubbier and fatter at times, but again you we're never worried cause you would work out in the US. 

 

"MONKEY where are you?" Someone yelled.

"Here I am, and I'm not monkey!" Eunhyuk said.

"MONKEY? HAHAHA" You chuckled. 

"Yah there you are wait-- ____?" Someone said as he got closer to you. You suddenly recognized him.

"LEETEUK OPPA~" You yelled out as you hugged him. 

"AHHH~ I miss you little cute dongsaeng!" He smiled as he hugged you back. 

"I'm not little anymore oppa" You said as you broke away from the hug. 

"But you'll still be my LITTLE MISS PIGGY" Eunhyuk said.

"YAHHH" You replied. 

"So what brings you here oppa?" You asked. 

"Well my dad's on a business trip and I wanted to take a break from school" Leeteuk explained.

"And I tagged along" Eunhyuk said. 

"We wanted to ask Donghae" Leeteuk said.

"But you know Auntie, she's strict" Eunhyuk said. 

"Well to you guys but not to me!" You pointed out as you were sticking out your tongue. 

"That's because you're too cute" Leeteuk replied pinching your cheeck. 

"Where are you staying?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Maridiam hotel, you guys? " You asked.

"My house" Leeteuk replied.

"Really cool~" You replied in astonishment. 

"But isn't your hotel far from here? How did you get here anyway?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Motorcycle" You replied.

"WHAT YOU RODE A MOTORCYCLE ALL THE WAY HERE? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S DANGEROUS FOR A YOUNG GIRL TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE ALONE! ARE YOU A GANGSTER BY ANY CHANCE IN THE US?" Leeteuk scolded.

"This is why you're my favorite oppa" You said as you hugged Leeteuk trying to calm him down, which worked.

"What about me?" Eunhyuk pouted.

"You're my favorite" You said as you paused thought a second then said "...monkey" 

"WHATTTT? AYE NO NO NO NO" Eunhyuk yelled out. 

"____ why don't we pay for this stuff and I'll take you back to your hotel" Leeteuk suggested. 

"Sure oppa" You said as you followed Leeteuk to the cashier.

"HEY WAIT!" Eunhyuk said.

"Shut up Monkey" Leeteuk said.

"Psh just because your the oldest doesn't make you the leader" Eunhyuk scoffed. 

"Oh yes it does" Leeteuk replied. 

"Oh yes it does" Eunhyuk mimic. 

You payed for all the stuff and went out the store with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. 

 

"So where's you motorcycle?" Eunhyuk asked.

"There" You pointed to the motorcycle.

"WHAT A GIRL RIDING A HARLEY ALL ON HER OWN... I think I've seen everything now" Leeteuk declared.

"I think the title Piggy American Gangster suits you well" Eunhyuk said.

"No it doesn't! Besides I ride these all the time in the US, so don't worry" You assured the pale looking Leeteuk. 

"See she has GANGSTER written all over her" Eunhyuk said. 

"NO NO NO NO NO You're riding in my car and my driver will ride the Harley back to the Maridiam Hotel" Leeteuk pointed out.

"But-" You said.

"NO!" Leeteuk replied.

"Alright" You pouted.

"Good girl" Leeteuk said patting your head. 

 

Leeteuk went to his car and his driver stepped out. 

"Sir could you please ride that harley to the Maridiam hotel, while I drive the car here?" He asked.

"As you wish sir" The driver replied as he handed the car keys to Leeteuk.

"Get in" Leeteuk said. 

"Okay" You said as you sat in the back seat and Eunhyuk sat beside's Leeteuk in the front. 

"Now let's take you back to the hotel" Leeteuk said as he turned the engine on and drove back to the Maridiam hotel. 


 

Done with the second chapterr~

Surprise appearance by Leeteuk and Eunhyuk :) 

Hope you liked it!!