Introducing.... THE ALMIGHTY KAI!

EXO-K =body guards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Kim JiHee! WAIT FOR MEE YOU BUTTHOLE!" 

 

Ji hee started running like crazy and thought Hahahah that's what you get, Ju hee >:) 

 

Ji hee started slowing down when she realized that Juhee wasn't chasing her. 

 

When she turned around, Ju hee was gone. 

 

Ji hee started laughing. "HA. HA. HA. You almost got me there Juhee, come out~!" 

 

But no one was seen. Ji hee started getting nervous. "yah! i'm serious! it's not funny anymore!"

 

When Ju hee still didn't come out, Ji hee started walking towards where Ju hee was last seen.

 

"BOO!!!" Ju hee yelled all the sudden popping out of no where. 

 

Ji hee just fell down on her screaming. Ju hee helped Ji hee up and started running.

 

"Last person that gets to the super market is a big !!!" Ju hee yelled back at Jihee.

 

Ji hee started running after Ju hee.

 

When Ji hee arrived at the market, she saw Ju hee just standing there, yawning. 

 

When Ju hee saw Jihee, she waved and smiled widely. "HA I BEAT YOU!" 

 

Ji hee jogged up to Juhee exhausted. "okay you beat me, i'm the big but.. i bet that you can't find the bigger apple than me!"

 

Then jihee started running into the market. Ju hee ran in after her.

 

Bigger apple? huh piece of cake! Ju hee thought as she ran to the apple section.

 

Ji hee wasn't there yet so Ju hee started observing the apples. 

 

Ah ha! bull's eye!  Ju hee smirked as she was about to grab the huge apple on the top. 

 

But unfortunalty, someone else's hand was also on the apple just as she grabbed it. 

 

Ju hee turned to see a gorgous tanned boy staring back at her. 

 

"Um excuse me, i saw the apple first" Ju hee kindly said as she took the apple.

 

"no no no, my hand was on it first!" the boy replied as he took the apple from her hands.

 

"no, our hand was on it at the same time" Ju hee shot back, taking the apple back.

 

"Well, i need it" The boy grabbbed the apple again.

 

"well i need it more!" Ju hee took the apple from him again.

 

"what do you need it for?" The boy asked, staring deeply into Juhee's eyes.

 

"I need it for...er..my cat! yeah, my cat. she's allergic to cat food so she only eats apples" Juhee replied.

 

Than she realized how dumb she sounded. The boy started laughing his boxers off.

 

Ju hee got embarassed and threw the apple back at the boy and ran off. 

 

The apple hit his face and he immediately stopped laughing. 

 

"yah! no body hits my handsome face!" He shouted as he started chasing her.

 

Ju hee was wondering where Ji hee went.

 

She took out her phone to call jihee but something bumped into her from the back. Hard. 

 

She fell into the fountain next to her with something on her body.

 

Ju hee started freaking out because of the cold water. She started screaming but was covered with something warm.

 

Something alive. Ju hee opened her eyes and saw the boy from earlier on her body. KISSING HER.

 

The boy stopped kissing her and got off of Ju hee. Ju hee woke up from her senses and threw her shoe at him.

 

"YAH! YOU! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS!!" Ju hee got up from the fountain, dripping with water. 

 

The boy started running and Ju hee started running to him. But all the sudden, she fell.

 

"OUCHIE!!" Ju hee tried to move her ankle but it hurt. All the sudden, the boy appeared out of no where.

 

Ju hee started yelling at him but he calmly sat down next to her and took her shoe off. He observed it with his deep glare. 

 

Ju hee starting blushing when she accidently glanced at his plump lips.

 

He stood in front of Ju hee and bent down. "Hop on, you can't walk in that condition."

 

" HELL TO THE NO! i don't even know you, for all i know, you can be a " 

 

He turned around and glared at her. "Pul-lease like anyone would want to you" 

 

Ju hee glared at him but went on his back because she knew he was right.

 

"gosh, why are you so heavy?" Kai pretended to have a hard time standing up. 

 

"hmph" was all Ju hee said. 

 

"tell me where your house is quickly because my back is about to break"he said as he started walking.

 

"You just have to go straight and when you see the light yellow house, that's my house" Ju hee replied quietly.

 

Kai chuckled and said, "My name's Kai, what's yours??" 

 

Ju hee muttered "It's Ju hee and why'd you kiss me all the sudden?" 

 

"To see if you're my partner or not, and you are" Kai replied smoothly. 

 

"what partner? what do you mean?" Ju hee asked.

 

But they arrived at Ju hee's house. "hmm seems like no one's home." Kai said,

 

"yeah, my parents had to leave for a month because the school they're working for went to Japan as the senior trip." Ju hee said.

 

Kai started walking up the stairs and asked Ju hee to open the door.

 

Ju hee took out her keys and unlocked her door. They stepped into her house.

 

Kai softly put Ju hee on the coach and sat down next to her.

 

"umm what do you think you're doing? shouldn't you be going home?" Ju hee asked secertly hoping he'd stay.

 

Kai chuckled and replied back, "i'm already home" He cheekly grinned at Ju hee.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: whooo! i didn't expect to write thing long of an update! but yeah, congratulations to Junnie4life!!

Comments are like cookies to me. They are delicious and it gives me happiness. SO COMMENT AND 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTERR!! :D i'll slowly start revealing the people now.