Thehun

EXO-K =body guards

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was as blue as ever. There were no clouds in the sky.

 

She was just sitting down, waiting for her best friend, Cho Hee, to get her bubble tea.

 

Min Hi was in a good mood, like something good was about to happen. She didn't know why though. 

 

Cho hee finally came with the bubble teas. 

 

"yah, what took you so long?" Min hi asked, obviously annoyed.

 

Cho hee just giggled and hugged min hi. "i'm so sorry princess Minhi!" 

 

Min hi laughed as she took a sip of her bubble tea. 

 

"c'mon Cho hee, let's walk, i feel like walking right now!" Min hi said as she forced Cho hee to stand up. 

 

Cho hee stood up and ran towards a grandma about to cross the streets. She walked the grandma all the way across the street. 

 

When Cho hee was done, she came back smiling a mile a minute. "psh typical Cho hee." Min hi mumbled.

 

Cho hee hooked arms with min hi and was about to walk when all the sudden....

 

A mysterious boy snatched Min hi's bubble tea and took a huge gulp out of it... Like it was the most normal thing to do.

 

Cho hee's mouth hanged over the floor. He's in for some real trouble cho hee said in her mind.

 

Min hi was still recovering from what just happened.

 

"did... you......just..... STEAL MY ING FOOD?!?!?" Min hi yelled.

 

She looked like she was going to murder him. The boy just smiled at her.

 

People were starting to look at them. Cho hee tugged on Min hi's shirt to calm her down. 

 

The boy just flipped his hair and said "The name's Sehun. Stop looking i know i'm hot"

 

Min hi and Cho hee looked at him with disbelief.

 

Sehun was curious why they were looking at him and realised that he was still holding the bubble tea.

 

"ohh do you want this back??" Sehun asked while pointing to the drink.

 

There was still no reply from Minhi or Cho hee so Sehun just shrugged and handed Min hi her bubble tea back.

 

Min hi just started walking to her house with Cho hee but HE kept on following them.

 

Min hi got mad and turned around and asked "why are you following us?"

 

Sehun replied, "I'm supposed to, durrrr. i'm your body guard. i'm supposed to protect you from harm."

 

Min hi thought he was just a random stranger trying to mess with her and ignored him until they reached her house.

 

Cho hee was flustered from the hot guy following them.

 

Min Hi and Cho hee mustered their goodbye by hugging.

 

Cho hee whispered to Minhi "Good luck dealing with that guy. But i have to admit, he's hot" and then she giggled.

 

Minhi whispered back "Thanks, i'll be needing it!"

 

Min hi walked up to her front porch to unlock her door.

 

Sehun followed right behind her and walked into her house, making himself at home.

 

Min hi looked at him with shock and yelled , "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!" 

 

and she started beating him with a broom. Sehun ran out of her house as Min Hi shut her door.

 

He stared at her windows as Min hi shut all the curtains.

 

Min hi thought, Unbelievable! what a nerve he has! as she took a small peek out the window.

 

What she saw shocked her even more, Sehun was sitting on her front porch, relaxing under the sun.

 

MIn hi went into the kitchen and thought, Fine, i don't care if he stays there, let him rot to death!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Congrates to Pandagirl84!! Min hi and Sehun are off to a bad start but remember! your body guards are capable of doing anything.... YES! ANYTHING!! so beware >:).

 

i've lost two subscribers T.T but i'll probably lose more after i update this. It's okay though! i'm cool with it haha! Also, don't unsubscribe if your backup bodyguard is still available.. because you might get picked but who knows! :D

 

OMG SUMMER TIMEE!!!!! 

 

Normal people

 

Me

(Rolling like a Buffalo.. LOL)

 

haha sorry for the long note! i'm out yo!