First Meeting Part 2

We REALLY Got Married

 

First Meeting Part 2

Kris was in the car heading to the coffee shop for filming. He looked out to the window to enjoy the view. Suddenly, the car stopped, telling him that he’s going to meet his so-called ‘wife’. When he stepped out from Exo-M’s van, his manager leads him to a back alley.

“Hyung, aren’t we going to use the front door?” Kris asked, curious.

“Well, Na-in just called and asked us to go in from the back door.” His manager just keep on walking and leading Kris the way.

“But why?”

“I, myself, too, don’t have the chance to ask her before she hung up almost immediately. Just follow, okay?” Kris just follows behind him silently.

After walking for another minute or so, Kris’s manager stopped and motioned him to go into a back door of a coffee shop. There is already a staff waiting for him near the door.

“Come, follow me.”

Both Kris and his manager followed the staff to a room where all the staffs are. All of them looked into the monitor like there’s something interesting on the screen. Kris bowed and greeted them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Na-in. Just call me Na-in noona. I’m Shim PD’s assistant.” Na-in held out her hand for a handshake. Kris shook her hand.

“Your ‘wife’ is already here. She’s a singer like you too.” Na-in noona said. On the mention of ‘singer’, Kris started to feel curious as to who is her wife. He looked at the monitor and saw you looking around the coffee shop with a curious face. *She’s a singer? I never saw her before in any music shows.*

Without Kris knowing, his eye brows almost meet because he can’t think of who are you, the singer. “Na-in noona, are you sure she’s a singer? I never saw her before in any music shows.” Kris finally asked Na-in before he can’t think anymore.

“Yes, she is. At least her profile said that. She debuted about 3 months or so earlier than Exo but she had an unsuccessful debut and falls into the dim light of entertainment industry.” Na-in noona explained. Kris just nodded but asks again, “Why did you pick her to be in this show? Why not other female singer or actress?”

“Because she’s not popular and her management company wants her popularity shoot up a bit. Plus, if we choose other female singer, they probably have no time to film. Actresses are either too busy or not interested. She had the most free time to film among the people who send in their resume so we picked her.” Na-in noona explained again. *Looks like her company and MBC used her.*

“Okay, enough chatting. Don’t let your ‘wife’ wait too long. Here, clip this microphone on your shirt.” Na-in noona look at her watch and hands Kris the microphone. After Kris clipped the microphone on, the other staffs told him to sit in front of you.

“Remember to act natural.” Na-in noona reminded before Kris went out from the room. Kris just nodded in understanding.

When Kris was behind you, he caught you staring blankly at your shoe. He finally stopped in front of you and bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kris, your ‘husband’.”

-

A/N : Hellyeah! 3 chapters in a rowwww! :D Thanks a lot for those who leave a comment and subscribe to this story. Thanks a lot for those who viewed this story but it would be nice and lovely if you could subscribe too! ;D