Annoucement

We REALLY Got Married

 

All 12 members of Exo gathered in the meeting room. None of them know why are they called to the meeting 7 in the morning. Baekhyun is too sleepy to even put on his eye liner. D.O. just stared at the table blankly with his signature saucer eyes. Tao’s dark circles got even deeper and Xiumin just keep on yawning. All of them are sleepy and also grumpy for not having enough sleep.

“This meeting better be an important one or else I don’t know what I’ll do to Mr. Soo Man,” Kai groaned.

All of them nodded in agreement. Just then, the door clicked open and there comes Mr. Soo Man followed by a man in cap.

“Annyeonghaseyoooo,” All of Exo greeted with those lazy, morning voice.

“I see all of you haven’t fully awake right now so I have a good news to fully wake you up,” Mr. Soo Man announced. Exo sat up straight. “So, this is Shim PD from MBC’s We Got Married, say hello to him.” Mr. Soo Man introduced the man beside him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Shim PD-nim.” Exo greeted energetically especially Baekhyun. *Hopefully it’s me and with one of the SNSD sunbaenims.*

“The main reason why he’s here is, of course, to announce that one of you is going to be in We Got Married.” Mr. Soo Man motioned Shim PD to continue the morning news. “Okay, so, as you all know, there’s an on-going strike happened and we couldn’t film new episodes for the previous couple of months. So, we decided to end the old couples and make a new We Got Married with one of the Exo member…” Shim PD stopped to look at each and everyone of them before continuing.

“And also with a brand new format, that is to really get married.”

They all had the D.O. derp face plastered on their face. “B-but we’re idols! How are those fans going to accept us to get married?” Suho speak on behalf of his fellow friends. Exo’s sleepy feels are gone upon hearing the news.

“I bet the fans will accept it sooner or later and finally approves of it, time will do the magic. Fans are like that, at first they don’t approve of it but as time gone by, they’ll leave comments like ‘Just get real already!’ and etc.” Mr. Soo Man convince the boys.

None of them speak a word. “If there’s no complain, I’ll let Shim PD to announce who is casted on the show. Shim PD, please announce the member name.” Mr. Soo Man continued.

“After much thinking with the staff members, we picked-“

Exo held their breaths. Their rapid heart beating can be heard rather clearly in the silent room. Deep in their heart hoping that it’s not themselves. Their eyes is on Shim PD’s eyes which also scanning the 12 pairs of eyes in front of him. At last, his eyes lay on the second person on his right.

“Congratulations Kris. You’re a married man.” Shim PD give him a smile. “I’ll discuss the schedule for our meeting before we start filming with your manager. I still have meeting so see you again probably a few days later. Goodbye boys.” With that said, he said goodbye to Exo and Mr. Soo Man and left.

Chen and Luhan who sandwiched Kris in between patted his shoulder to comfort him. Kris’s shocked expression still couldn’t leave his face. He can’t believe he is the one getting married at the early age of 22. When Kris is back on his mind, he started to yell, “I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THE HELL SIGNED ME UP TO THIS?”

Mr. Soo Man just smiled and said, “You’ll be grateful for me later. Meeting dismissed” With that said, he smiled to the other boys and left the room leaving Exo behind.

“Congratulations hyung!” Chanyeol is the first to congrats him while cracking a wide grin.

“I wonder who is our sister-in-law.” Sehun said and giggled with Tao who sit beside him.

“Wait, Shim PD didn’t say who is our sister-in-law?” Lay asked.

“Are you sure you’re not sleeping with wide eyes when we’re meeting?” Kai snapped back at his hyung sarcastically.

“Or did I forget it already…?” Lay is immersed in his thoughts again.

Kris grabbed a fistful of his newly bleached blonde hair and rest his forehead on the cold glass table. * Why me?*

-

A/N : So how is the first chapter? Toss your comment below. ;D And I probably won't be updating for a few days cuz I'm going somewhere with no internet connection. I know that . ;A; BUT! I'll be doing multiple updates to make up for your long wait. :D

A/N 2 : I need a nice poster so if anyone of you who is willing to make me one, I'll be so grateful and I'll send you a cookie. :'D That's all for the A/N. Thanks for readingggggg and subscribinggggg. I love you all. ;A;