Morning Call

We REALLY Got Married

 

Your phone ring wakes you up. You look at your alarm clock, 7 in the morning. You ignored the call and pull the blanket over your head. The ring ended but it rings again. You look at the caller ID, your manager, Sunghan, from your crappy management company. Frustrated, you picked up the call.

“Hellllloooo?” You asked with a sleepy morning voice.

“Saehee-ah! I have a good news for you!!” Sunghan shrieked from the other end.

“What good news?” You asked.

“You’re getting married!! Congratulations!!”

“What do you mean by I’ll get married? I don’t even have a boyfriend.” You turn to your left in your bed.

“You’re casted in the new format of We Got Married!! Ohmygod, I’m so excited for your only schedule after your hiatus!” You can imagine Sunghan oppa’s excited face on the other line. “Calm down, oppa.”

“Okay, calm down.” Then he doesn’t speak for about 10 seconds before continuing. “So, I repeat. You, Yang Saehee, got casted, in the new format, of We Got Married, with a male idol, and, I heard that, in this new format, you’ll get married, for real.” He said slowly and carefully so that I can hear it clearly.

“Mhhhmmmm, okay. I got it. But let me sleep first, okay?” With that said, you ended the call and continue to sleep. A few hours later, you finally wake up. You sit on your bed with leg crossed, thinking back what Sunghan oppa said in the call earlier in the morning.

“So I’m getting married for real in We Got Married…. Hmmmm…. Sunghan oppa didn’t say who is my partner though… never mind. Getting married… maybe it’s quite fun… I guess.” You mumbled to yourself. You shrugged it off and went to bath.

-

A/N : I know this is short, so I'm going to update 2 chapters more! :D

A/N 2 : Okay, I actually forgot to put the characters in the Foreword. ;A; Sorry, but it was updated now! :D