Chapter Eight: Together at Last

Burnt Ramen: The Sequel

After Key’s confession, I honestly had no idea how to respond. What do you say to something like that?

~Reader’s POV~

Of course, I wanted to say yes, but how? I’d better make up my mind soon; otherwise he’ll think that I don’t want to!

I never was really good at showing my feelings. So when a situation like this arose, I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to say yes. Key was also the first guy to say anything about his feelings, so this was a first for me. I’ll wing it, I decided at last.

“I’ve never been in a relationship, so let’s take it slow. Okay?” I said. I kind of indirectly said yes. Sort of. Hopefully, he understood what I had said. This is SO awkward.

~Key’s POV~

“I’ve never been in a relationship, so let’s take it slow. Okay?” She said. Was that a yes?

“So is that a yes?” I asked tentatively. Praying to the Lord above. Praying to any higher being up there that it was a yes. Almost in slow motion, she nodded, wide eyed and shy. Fireworks exploded in my head and I had the sudden urge to do a happy dance, right there, in the middle of the café. Instead, I stood up and hugged her tightly, breathing in her flowery scent.

~Reader’s POV~

He hugged me tightly, and I inhaled the smell of his cologne. Since I was very much on the short side, he towered over me, a feat that many could accomplish. My face was level with his chest, so I blushed slightly when I leaned gently again him, my arms around his slim waist. His muscular arms encircled me, his chin resting gently on my head. Unconsciously, I smiled, happy to finally be in his embrace.

~Third Person POV~

As __________ and Key embraced, happy to finally be in each other’s arms, they didn’t know they had several people watching them. One, a man clad in sunglasses and carrying a notebook, flashed several pictures of the cheery couple. This picture would soon appear in tabloids all over Korea and be posted on dozens upon dozens of kpop blogs and fan websites, as well as anti-fan sites…. The second man, also clad in sunglasses, expensive ones at that, watched them, a frown of anger upon his face. Hidden underneath a black beanie was newly dyed brownish- black hair, but several small strands of blonde were still visible.

Both men would disturb the newly formed couple’s relationship in some way. One more publicly and other on a more personal level.

Both men left, one with a gleeful smile upon his face, for he was eager to report back to his boss and receive a large check in return for his photos. The other left, an angry frown upon his handsome face, a burning flame called Jealousy inside him, glowing brighter with each step....

 

WHO ARE THE MEN SPYING ON YOU AND KEY? Take a guess in the comments below! :)

You'll find out soon, maybe. No more updates this week; I have a family reunion >:( on Saturday and I'm leaving on Friday and piano lessons with a new teacher tonight! O.O Also, next week, I have A BIG PROJECT DUE, so probably only a small addition 'cause I still need to finish up some stuff and communicate with group members. BLAH. I hate having to be the organized, responsible one who has to moniter everyone else like a kindergarten teacher >:(

 

I must say that I am extremely disappointed in the amount of comments left after the last update. THREE. No need to be frightened! Please, no silent readers! Leave feedback in the comments box below, please!

On a happier note, there are 35 subscribers to this story! YAY! Thanks for all the support that you have given me!

More updates sometime next week! Stay tuned for drama! O_o