The common past?

Change

*rated M for a slight fight section

*no-ones POV

On the other hand Minhyuk and BTOB were having a hard time fighting against 11 guys. BTOB guys were already beaten up really badly they were knocked down but Minhyuk just couldn't give up on this fight no matter what.

Minhyuk spat out some blood and wiped his mouth by the back of his hand. Even trough he was in a really bad state he still managed to stand up and looked at the tall skinny guy infront of him. "YAH! Where is my sister, you bastard?!" "Who do you think you are calling bastard, huh? If you're talking to me, then I have to remind you that I am Kris. But you know what? It pretty hurts me that you don't remember my name." Kris answered with a fake sad expression. Minhyuk stormed up to Kris and grabbed his collar. "I asked you WHERE-IS-MY-SISTER?!" "Let go of me." Kris calmly answered. "Never, even if I have to die here and now!" Kris just smirked and gave him a hard punch. That sended Minhyuk to the ground. Kris just squated and lokked at Minhyuk.

"Don't worry, your sister is safe and healthy. We just wanted to borrow her for a while. We won't hurt her ..." With that he got up and went away. ".. for now."

When the leader and Suho, his brother and right hand, leave the rest started to unite the BTOB members together and tied them up. The EXO members then formed a circle aroud the beaten up boys.

"Let us go!" Eunkwang shouted.

Sehun answers him with a badass smirk "I'm sorry, but we can't. We need you to be still and listen to us." "Otherwise his lil' sis won't be safe and healthy anymore." Luhan complete Sehun's sentence with a victorious smile. With that the BTOB members stiffed.

"Ok, What we want is not you sister or even you guys." Xiumin starts to explain the whole  situation to BTOB. "So if you agree to help us, then your sister will be safe. We will let her attend school, all her leisure activities and let her go out with her friends BUT she won't be able to go home. Her home will be with us for a while."

"Do you really think we will let her to live with you?!" Ilhoon asks with a smirk.

Kai burst out laughing."Well, still better then let her undergo what did YOU experienced right now. 'Cause I'm not really sure her fragile figure would be able to stand what did you guys withstand."

"So, do you want to listen to our plan now, when you know what will happen if you won't agree?" Lay asks the BTOB members.

"Go on."

With that Xiumin nods to Chanyeol to him to continue. "So, what we want is not you, but NU'EST. But we need your 'cause what we need is not just beat them up, but completely destroy them. We can't stand them anymore. We need them to hate eachother. We want them to hate eachother so much that they won't ever contact eachother anymore. What we need from you is to help us with it for a while. The most of our members will be transferred to your school, but it will take us some time. So until then we need you to start with it. If you agree, we will discuss it without you being tied, but as equivalent partners. So-- what do you think?"

"What exactly do we have to do?" With that answer EXO were satisfied. they started to untie BTOB and helped them to stand up.

"So, what's the plan?"

"You will get instructions one by one. Tomorrow everything will be just as we promised. Your lil' sis will go to school just as normal. But with her there will be two EXO members transferred in your school to keep an eye on your sister. Sehun will attend the same class as her since he's attending the same grade as her despite he is a year older. And the second member will be Chen who will be attending the college Musical major just as you Minhyuk. So don't even try to deceive us! Do you understand?"

"Yes, but as for you"

"Us? ... What do you want from us?"

"Don't touch my sister. She is fragile and she can get hurt easily ... and ..."

"And??"

"And she is still innocent and pure, so ... don't ..."

The EXO members just bursted out laughing. "Don't worry, she's cute, that's true, but you don't have to worry. We are not interested in girls plus she's a part of our deal so even if anyone of us will have any kind of intentions, our leader won't ever let us do anything stupid that would break the deal."

"But still--" Suddenly there was someone was interrupting him. "I can give you my promise that we won't hurt her nor physically or mentally or in any other way. Also I can guarantee that she won't miss anything living with us. We will fulfill anything she want, anything she needs. I will personally take care that she will be satisfied." ... It was Kris.

"How can I believe you?" 

All eyes were on Kris awaiting his answer. "I'm not such a person as you think I am. I still remember those times when we were kids and you were my only true friend helping and taking care of me. But I couldn't repay it to you back then, so now I will just repay it to you by taking care of your sister just as she was my own sister. I will help her with her homework or anything she needs - just like the times you were tutoring me and helping me with my school work when I was still new to Korea. I will protect her from adolescent needs of my members as well as the other gangs - just as how you protected me from the bullies in our school back then. Just belive me of this one last time Minhyuk."

All the eyes were now on Minhyuk because his answer will decide whether BTOB and EXO will be partners.

After a while of eyecontact between Kris an Minhyuk, Minhyuk says what suprises everyone.

"I entrust her to you."


Ok, I'm really sorry for not updating guys, but my mom was very very sick so I just couldn't update. Luckily she is fine now so I will try to write as much as possible for you guys :) I hope you liked thist chpter because it took me a lot of enegry to write it ;) 

And I want to thank all the new subbers and I promis I will update ASAP ;)