Kidnapped

Change

*3 days later*

*Kim Mi's POV

Today Minhyuk has some work after school, so I'm going out with Yuli. After that incident Minhyuk asked her to help me with finding my clasrooms, since we have the same timetable. Yuli turns out to be a really nice girl and she is exactly my type of a person. I also asked the teacher to let me sit with Yuli instead of that Jonghyun. Anyways, Yuli is going to take me to her favourite Cafe and then she will take me to her home to make some work wich we have to do in couples.

I'm planning to have a lot of fun today, but I'm still currious what is Minhyuk's work.

*Minhyuk's POV

"YAH!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I yelled at that guy that was laying before me and kicked him in his stomach again. "A-ahh.." I squatted and said: "Listen, tell your hyung to never ever even think about something like that again ok? Or the one laying here would not be youor anyone else from your gang, but he." I stood up and I spitted out a little blood and used my hand to wipe my the corner of mouth.

I turned away and went home before Kim Mi return. She doesn't need to see me like this.

*Kim Mi' POV

This street is so dark ... Why doesn't Minhyuk answer his phone? .. "Come on, Kim Mi! your a big girl, now. Going home by yourself is just natural .. everyone does that!" I talked to myself. "Even--" Suddenly someone grabbed me by my waist and covered up my mouth. I wanted to do something, but that person was so strong. And then  .. then ..-----------------

"Uhmmm .." I started to wake up, but I couldn't move. After a while I realized that I was sitting on a chair with my hands and legs tied. Then I realized there were some voices, but I was still feeling a bit dizzy so I couldn't clearly hear recognize them. Then I started to realize those voices were coming from the other side of the room. I started to come back tomy mind and I tried to listen to them. 

"I think we shouldn't treat her like that. She doesn't know anything about what her broth-" "Shut up! I'm the leader or you?" "Sorry." "By this time she should be awaken already.. Suho, go check her up." "Ne." "Take Baekhyun with you. He's pissing me off today." "But, I just think-" "I said go with Suho! And don't even bother talking to me. How can you be so calm while your dongsaeng was beaten up like that?! And not even that your calm, but you can take care about some girl, that you don't even know! Baekhyun, you're really pissing me off today. Go! I don'twant to see you anymore." 

Then I just heard some whispering, that I couldn't clearly hear, but I could hear some footsteps coming close to me. "You're awaken?" Someone asked me and softly touched my shoulder.