Bonding time with Baekhyun

Change

"Hmm uhmmm..." I started to making sounds, but since they pasted my mouth over I couldn't say anything. "Pshh, don't be too noisy, Kris will hear you." Someone tried to calm me down. And then I finaly saw his face. I couldn't see his face properly, because it was dark .. but I saw a bottle of wather in his hands. I was really thirsty. I looked at him imploringly, at first he didn't knew what I want, but then he understood. "Oh, you must be thirsty. I have to take the tape off, but promise me, that you won't scream or anything like that. Otherwise, that guy over there will get mad and nobody knows what will he be able to do to you. Understand?" I nodded my head and he took off the tape. I hurt but I tried not to make any sound ... I can not risk anything ..

"Here, drink it." That guy holded the bottle infront of my face and I started to drink. The wather flew down my chin and it soaked my shirt. "Just drink slowly, I won't take it from you until you don't say you don't wanna drink anymore. Don't worry." WhenI finaly treared off my lips from the bottle that guy stood up and went somewhere. In few seconds he came back with a handchief and he wiped my chin and neck.

"You don't have to worry, we won't do anything to you if you won't make mess." A tall skinny silhouette said with another 11 silhouettes standing behind him. I was too scared to answer so I just nod. "Baekhyun-ah, you can untie her. Stay here with her and treat her well. She's our host. The rest of you wll go with me." Then the silhouettte turn away, but the he suddenly turned back and took a photo of me. It was dark, so the flash totaly dazzle me. Then I could here them go away.

Then I could feel someone untieing me when he was finished I tried to stand up, but since I was really weak I just fell. But before I could fall on the ground someone catched me. I looked up and it was probably that guy who gave me the wather. "Let me help you to that couch over there, you can rest there." I just nodded and I tried to go there while he was supporting me with one of his hans on my waist and holding my hand in another one, but then suddenly he let go of my hand and he just carried me up bridal style and soon I was laying on the couch. "Can I turn the lights on?" He asked me and again, I just nodded. Then the lights went on and I was able to see his face. He was looking curiously at me ... I have to admit he was kind of handsome.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me with a caring expression. I nodded weakly as he walke away. After a while he came back with a bowl of hot porridge. He sat on a chait next to the couch where I was laying. I sat up and wanted to eat by myself, but my hand was shaking too much so that guy just took the spoon from my hands and was blowing gently so it won't burn me and then he fed me. After few spoons ha asked me: "What's your name?" I just looked at him. "Don't be scared, I don't bite." He laughs softly. "Kim Mi." He smiled at me sweetly. "Nice to meet you Kim Mi. I'm Baekhyun." I just bowed slightly. Then he fed me another spoon. "Uh, how old are you, Kim Mi?" He tried to keep the conversation. "17." "So I'm older!" He said with a huge smile. "How old are you?" "I'm 2 years younger than your brother." "So you're 2O?" He laughed and fed me another spoon of porridge. "Why? Is my face too youthful?" I didn't knew what to answer so I just nodded. He just smiled at me and said: "You're beautiful too." Then he fed me the last spoon and gave me a glass of wather. "I'll be back soon." "Yeah." Then he just went to the kitchen and I heard him doing the dishes.

 


I have this Baekhyun fever right now hehe xD hope you like it. Keep on commenting and subbing :) and I'm really sorry about my grammar .. :'( *sobs*