Fear, faint and a warning

Change

 

*Kim Mi's POV

I went with that girl, that Minhyuk showed me. Her name is Yuli. She's cute and really friendly. She took me to our classroom, but then I told her I have to go to the bathroom. That incident few minutes back is still in my head .. Why does Minhyuk know such a person? .. and  isn't he my classmate? Anyways, I can't get why did he listened to my brother and let me go even trough he was really angry. And what deal were they talking about? I don't understand anything. I don't feel safe in this school. I want go home. I just want to curl into Minhyuk's hug and cry ..

 

*JR's POV

The class started, but that new girl isn't here. Her stuff are on the table, but she's nowhere in sight. "Teacher!" "Yes, Joghyun?" "Can I go to the bathroom please?" "Ok, but do not get yourself into any fights!" I just nodded and went out of the classroom.

>I have to find her .. but where?!<

Suddenly I really needed to go to the toilet, but then when I was passing by the girls bathroom I heard someone crying. Without hesitation I just entered the girls bathroom to find that new girl being curled in the corner crying her heart out. "Hey," I said softly and I slowly approached her. She lifted up her head to face me, when suddenly she stood straight up looking at me with fear in eyes. "I-I-I'm s-sorry. I di-didn't mean to upset you. I'm really sorry, just don't do anything to me." She stuttered while crying. I didn't even answer or do anything to her, when she mumbled: "Please." And then she faint. Luckily I was fast enough to cach her before her head would hit the ground. "Yah, are you ok? Hey! Wake up!" I tried to wake her up. So I just caried her "bridal style" to the nurse. And then I walked back to the class."Teacher, I need to talk with you." He unwillingly followed me outside the classroom and I told him about that new girl. He told me to go back there and be with her until she gets better. When I was back the nurse told me to watch after that new girl, because she have to go somewhere.

While sitting here watching her sleep I have to say, that she has some Minhyuk's features. But her face is a lot smaller and her features are a lot more softer than Minhyuk's.

Anyway, how can that be, that no one on this school have never heard about him having a sister? ... Wait .. I have a feeling, that yesterday our teacher was talking about a new transferred student from the States. .. So she was in the States the whole time. That's maybe the reason, why no one know about this. Even trough I don't really care about this, but I'm kind of sorry for he being Minhyuk's sister. She looks too innocent and weak to be able to protect herself. Her brother has too many dangerous and powerful enemies, they will want to take her as a thing to deal about. >Ah, JR you idiot! Why do you care about these things? You have to look after her only in the school during these two weeks. wake up, JR! It's none of your business<

Since the bell already rang and now is the lunch time I decided to go to find Minhyuk. Anyways she fainted because she was too scared of me, so it would be better, if her brother was there when she wakes up.

"Hey!" All the BTOB members turned around to see me. "Hey! How's my sister?" "She fainted." "WHAT?!" "Don't worry. I took her to the emergency room. She's sleeping right now." "I should have known it. She was obviously scared because of the fight and what she heard. Thanks for taking care of her. I can manage to take care about her on my own now. Thanks." "You don't have to say 'thank you' so many times." "I do. The fist thank you is for taking care of her. And the second one for keeping your promise. Anyways I have to go now." "Yeah, you should go before she wakes up. Bye." "Bye" ... Minhyuk hyung headed to the emergency room with s following him. I was about to leave too, when I realize BTOB's leader Eunkwang was still there. "JR, may I ask you something?" He asked me. "Sure." "Is there any thing bad behind your actions?" He asked me with a killer stare. "What do you mean?" "Kim Mi is an innocent girl. If you want to knock BTOB down, just fight. But don't use her to do it, ok?" .. oh, so that's what he means .. "Don't worry. I don't have any intentions about using her agains you. I'm just doing this to thank Minhyuk hyung for always respecting the rules." "Whatever you say, I don't believe you. Just take this as a warning." After he said that he left to find the rest of BTOB.

 

> ok! :) hope you guys like my story so far :) I know, it's kind of boring now, but it will get better in like one or two chapters ;) and please comment, because it will give me some confidence ;) and I will gladly accept every criticism, because it will help me to get better ;)

>>thank you for reading my story everyone :)