chapter 1

Two hearts that beat as one

Seohyuns POV:

it's summer 2012.. School starts today....
 I woke up and got ready to go to school... I already woke up by 7 to read my favorit book (Ban ki-Moon) He is one of my idols... I have met him once because of my Omma.. We are rich and own one of the biggest Corporations in Seoul... My father died when I was 8 years old, he died in a accident I always thought... But my mother did not want to talk abut so much.. She really loved my fahter, but when he died.. My mother became really sad.... So I try not to talk about so much...... 
My mothers name is Seo Sung ryung, she is really pretty and people always tells us we are so alike... I love my mother really much...

I ran down the stairs and to the dining room. I saw my Umma.. She sits in her chair with a blue dress on...
"Umma" I say and ran over and hug her...
"Ahh, Seohyun ah... Your up.. You have 1 hour before schools starts.. So hurry up" My mother say.
"Araso umma..."
I sat down to eat my breakfast... I Look at the newspaper beside my plate...  I fall over the headline in the paper.

" Jung's familiy corporation to be back and settle down their business in Seoul"

Wird I think I heard that name "Jung" Before... But I can't really remember.. That's wird something tells me that I know it...

Seohyun: Umma... Do we maybe know someone calle Jung? I ask... my mother looks wird in her face when I say the word Jung?

Seo Sung ryung: we new, but we have nothing to do with them anymore... so do not ask anymore Seohyun... Araso...

Why will my mom not tell me, hemph... Aish,,, The clock wahhhh, I'm late.... Bye I yell and ran out off the house....


Seo Sung Ryung POV:

I walk over and lift the paper  I see the headline... " Why are they back" I whisper.... I Open the newspaper up and saw the pictures of Choi Jung ran and her Son  Yonghwa... He has grown.. I squeeze the newspaper in my hand...
"Mr Lee" I call...
"yes madam" Mr Lee said..
"Find out more about why they are back and why her husband is not with her"
"I will madam"
I got back to my room and open op my dresser to take a little rectangular box up... I find the key and open it... I take the picture up and my eyes becomes wet....


Seohyuns POV:

Wahhh, I'm late... I am running as fast as I can. Until I bump into someone and falls backwards... I will hit the floor. But someone grabs me.. Who is it..
"You need to see were your running" The young man said..
I look up and our eyes meet... I never saw him before... he must be new... I do not know how long we just stood there and look at each other until he brakes the silence..
" Your late"
I shake my head and look at my watch... Aish,,, yah... I push him away and runs to my classroom... I stop up to look back to him again... I yells to him " My name is Seohyun" " i'm in class  A" "And thanks"

Yonghwas POV:
I see a girl running.. Bump...
She ran into me, I grab her and hold her... I look into her eyes.. I chuckled and look at my watch..
"your late" I said... She panick and ran away...
I see her running with her back turned to me.. She then stops, And tells me " My name is Seohyun I'm in class A, and thanks"
I smile and I whisper " I finally found you Seohyun!

Seohyuns POV:
i smile and ran to my room. I stop before I enter.. I open up and I was lucky my teacher was not here yet.. this was my first time I was late.... I look around to find my bestfriend and my childhoodfriend sitting together...
I walk over to them and sits down..
I take a deep breath....

Nicole: Seohyun, why were you late.?
Seohyun. Sorry, I talked with my mother this morning.. So I kind of lost time...
Kyuhyun: My mom want to speak with you and your mother later today.. Your coming...
Seohyun: Year, I think my mother knows too.. So I guess we will be there..
Nicole: what have you been up to in the summer.?
But then the Teacher comes inside the room and tells us to be quiet...
Everybody turns around and finds their tables.. I stare at my Teacher.. He looks around and finally words comes out of his mouth.. 

teacher: we have a new student who came all from America. He will be in our class take good care off him... please get inside...
Yonghwa: hello nice to meet you,,, My name is Jung Yonghwa...

I thought to myself jung? were did I hear this before.. I bit my lips while i'm still thinking. then I then remember the newspaper...  He most be the son, but he is not that old? I can ask him then about it...

Teacher: Seohyun...
Seohyun: Yes Teacher.
teacher: You will have to take Yonghwa here on a tour in the school get started with it...
Seohyun: ahh, yes... Ah ne...

I walk up and over to the door.. This way I lead the way and he follows me...
Wow this silence is going to kill me,,, I guess this way I can ask him about the name Jung?
I feel my body trembling and my voice is shaky...

Seohyun: so.... Your from america... How long did you stay there.. Your Korean I can tell..

Yonghwa: 10 years... I moved to America when I was 9... But year I used to live in Korea..

Seohyun: You must be rich I saw in the newspaper about the name "Jung"

yonghwa: My mother owns the company... So year we are rich...

seohyun: I see.. But year I guess I showed you everything... Now let's return to class...

I starts to move to our classroom when I feel two hands grab me and put me against the wall... Yonghwa standing before me with his hands on my shoulders.. He begins chuckled...

yonghwa: You really did not change Seohyun ( he whisper to my ears)


He let go of me annd walks away.. My ear feels hot were his breath touch me... Does he know me... why does I feel like something are wrong...

When class ended I got home I went to my mothers office... knock knock... Come in ( i heard her voice say)
I wanted to get a answer, something was wrong here I got a sensation...

Seohyun: Umma,,, what is the truth behind the name "jung" ( Seo sung ryung looks at her daughter)

Seo Sung ryung: Seohyun ah did I not tell you.. Yes we knew them but we have no connection together with them...

Seohyun: I met the son of the company.. I guess he is the heir like I am to this... He said I did not change a bit.. But I can't seem to remember..

My ummma, finally look at me with chock in her eyes she stand up and walk over to me.

Seo Sung ryung: were did you meet him Seohyun!

seohyun: he is a new student in my class, why?

Seo Sung ryung: You are not allowed to be friends with this boy...

Seohyun: why? Umma, why he seems t be kind enough...

Seo Sung ryung: because you guys are enemies our family are enemies. I will not speak about it again Seohyun.. Btw... Go to your room and get ready we have something to discuss with the Cho family ( kyuhyuns mother and father last names)

Seohyun: Araso Umma....

I went to my room with a wird sensation in my body... What is going on I thought?

To be continued