chapter 2

Two hearts that beat as one

We were on our way to our appintment with mrs Cho and Mr Cho and Kyuhyun... They had been our friends in a long time... I grew up with Kyuhyun he was like the brother I never had... So it's normal to meet like this...
It's almost night when we arrived to the Hotel...
The family Cho owns many Hotels in Korea.  And cooperate with my moms company...
The Hotels name "Chos seoul Hotel" It's onyl for rich people like people who has money and are famous...

We went inside the hotel it's really big.. we walk up to the restaurant. I could hardly breath in my dress I wore... But Mother insisted on to wear something pretty and formal...
I just picked a yello dress and my mom wore a black dress.. We could finally see the Cho family.. My mother took my hand and we stood by their table..

Mr Cho: Madam Seo.. It's good to se you..

Seo sung ryung: Mr Cho and mrs Cho it's also good to see you.. Thank you so much for the invite to the dinner..

Mr  cho: it's our pleasure...

while they are hugging and talking I walk over to Kyuhyun.. He bowed and held my hand...
"yah, do you have idea what this is about" I whisper to kyuhyun...
"Anyo, I really do not Seo" He whisper back to me..

Mrs Cho: look at the kids, they whisper to each other... You two really fit together... She said and smiled

I was kind of embarrassed when I saw that their eyes was focus on my hand there was locked with kyuhyuns. I hurried and took my hand back..
Kyuhyun smiled at me.... "aish" I hit him on his shoulder...

Mr Cho: hahah. look at the kids.. Let's sit down shall we?

We all sat down around a round table. I sat between my mother and kyuhyun we started eating..
We talked about school, what I wanted to do after school. And stuff...
Then mr Cho started speaking again.

Mr Cho. So Seohyun, do you have a boyfriend?

Seohyun: No, I have not...

Mr Cho: What do you think my dear wife and Seo sung ryung my Son and your daughter are  quite a good match. What do you think..

Quite I match... What is he talking about... I never been in love and they start talking like that... it freaks me out when people talks about love I speak to myself in my head...

Seo Sung ryung: Your right mr Cho...

Mrs Cho: I can only agree...

Mr Cho. Then I think they should get married...

I almost choke to death when I heard the word "married"...
Kyuhyun hit my back... To help me stop the choking...

kyuhyun: Appa... seohyun and I are still very young... We are not even sure about anything yet.. We are not even dating...

Mr Cho: Then start with getting engaged... And you can date to your done with school and you two can get married after that....

seohyun: excuse me.. I have to go to the Toilet...

I walk away and to the Toilet. What is this about. I hit my hands down on the table.. Me getting married to Kyuhyun? he is like a Oppa for me... I never once been in love I never liked him like that before...
what am I about to do... I sighed....
I went out of the Toilet to Find kyuhyun waiting for me...

Kyuhyun: I am really sorry about what my father said seohyun.  When my fahter has a idea he want it to become true like that...

Seohyun: I Understand.. But what are we going to do.. We are not even dating or anything....

Kyuhyun: why not try it... I like you Seohyun....

seohyun: What did you just say?

Kyuhyun: I like you Seohyun... Why not give it a chance? (He reach his hand out to me)

I did not know what to say.... He likes me.... I.. I.. I am really confused...  If I takes his hand it's means we are dating and if not....

"You did not change  Seohyun"  I saw the scene again why are these words still in my mind and why did I see it again.. Why right now... What does this means... Mother said to not speak about it again.. Will it help to date Kyuhyun?
I reach out my hand and hold his... He smiled and we both walk back to our parents....

Mr Cho: did you two talk about the matter?

Kyuhyun: Seohyun agreed so I guess we are engaged... (he smiled and showed them our locked hands)

Seo Sung ryung: Is it really truth seohyun... ( I nodded) Oh my dear child. 8she came over to me and gave me a big hug....

Mr Cho: Then I guess the wedding will be when the school ends.. He said and laughed...

Mrs Cho: I'm happy for you my Kyuhyun....


The next day I woke up. I thought it was all a dream until I saw the sparkling ring on my finger.... huh.. It's really not a dream. I got engaged with Kyuhyun...
But why did I not feel happy?
I got dressed and arrived at school. I ran inside the class and saw nicole sitting and listen to music on her iphone... I took one off her earphones out and said we need to talk...

Nicole: what's the matter? your wird today Seohyun.

Seoyun: I got engaged to Kyuhyun...

Nicole: WHAT! (she yelled)

seohyun: yahh. Not so loud ( I put my hands on )

Nicole: Araso, tell me everything....

So I told Nicole everything. She was happy for me. But She still did not understand that I had this wird feeling inside my body that was against it all...
The bell rings and Nicole is going first...
I could no longer see her. I  look at my ring and siged...

"Why marry him, if you do not love him" 

I look around and find yonghwa sitting on the stairs... Did he listen to everything...
I bit my lip and was about to run away... He grabbed me once again and turns me around so we look at each other...

These black eyes, i think I saw them before..
suddenly I starts to touch his hair down to his eyes,nose,cheek, lips.. I swallow my saliva when I touch his lips...

I take my hands away when he starts speaking...

"Are you falling in love with me, or are you still in love with me" he said

I could not answer him back before he lock his lips on mine.. I wanted to run away but some part of me wanted to stay like this. Everything my mother told me I forgot.

To be continued.