chapter 13 END!

Two hearts that beat as one

14-17.jpg?w=584&h=328

Seohyuns POV:

It was finally the day to go to Paris with Kyuhyun... I was sitting alone on the chair while kyuhyun went to get something to drink... I had my ticket in my hands.. I let out a deep sigh before the ticket fell out of my hand. I bent down to pick it up but someone came before me.. I look at the person and it tunrs out to be my mother...
We both sat down opposite each other... I look at my mother she then begins to speak...

Seo sung ryung POV:

I arrived at the airport to say godbye to Seohyun.. Before she will leave I had to tell her something.. I look around the airport to find her and I finally sees her.. She looks really in pain.. I then see her drop her ticket I went over and pick it up.. We both sat down and I wante to talk with her...

Seo Sung Ryung: When will you leave?

Seohyun: 20 minutes..

Seo sung ryung: You are sure about this? going to Paris..

Seohyun: I am...

Seo Sung ryung: I'm sorry daughter...This is because of me..

Seohyun: I just need time to think.. i need time to find out my feelings once again... I had so many secrets told to me in such a short time.. I feel like my head will explode anytime...

Seo sung ryung: What about yonghwa?

Seohyun: It's over between me and him... I can never be together with him...

Seo Sung ryung: You can... If that is what you wish for..

Seohyun: Why are you suddenly telling me this.. You was one of the persons who was against me and yonghwa's love..

Seo Sung ryung: I was.. And I finally found out that I am a really stupid mother. I only thought about my own life my feelings...
I'm really selfish...
Once I was against you and yonghwa being together.. i think that I really loved your (step)father deep in my heart but because of yonghwa and his affair with my bestfriend..
I was mad and we was mean against each other. Choi jung ran and me had this war going on and we put it onto or children.... But who would have thought that our children would fall in love with each other...

I took Seohyuns hand and could feel my eyes became teary...

Seo Sung ryung: I will not let you have the same unhappy life as me.... the only thing that meant something to me was because you was born Seohyun!
You can finally have a life you can have a chance to be loved to love someone.. You can have a happy ending.. And I will not be the one who stand between you...

I went to get something out of my bag.. I take it up and place it in her hands:..

Seohyun: umma.. This is...??

Seo sung ryung: He really loves you Seohyun... And you really love him... Go to him... Follow your heart and haev a happy ending ( I said and smiled) You two are meant to be together...

I her hair behind her ears and can see her tears... I dry her tears aways...

Seo Sung Ryung: Go!! Go and find  him....


Before I could say anything else.. She already stood up and ran outside...
I look at the other picture in my bag...
She can finally be happy ( I whisper)

Seohyuns POV:

I ran as fast as I could outside the airport... Into a Taxi and said to drive as fast as he could to the driver...
After some short time we arrives at the place.... I ran out of the car and to the playground.... I look around but I can not see him... I feel raindrops on my hands and then it rains really hards... I try and look around but I can hardly see through the rain... I look around and the see a shadow of someone...
I close my  eyes to get a better stare...
"It's him" I whisper...
I am running as fast as I can... when I'm right near him I
"YONGHWA" I yells...
He stops walking and turns around.. My tears fell down at my cheeks like the rain that is falling.. I ran into his embrace and holds him tight..

seohyun: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. ( I cries out loud)

Yonghwa: Seohyun ah??

Seohyun: i'm so stupid I only thought about myself my feelings.. I'm so stupid..

Yonghwa: seohyun ahhhh.............

seohyun: I continued..... I'm so stupid..... I'm so selfish..

Before I could say anything more I felt his hands around my face and his lips sealed with mine... This was a deep and passionate kiss. The rain stops falling and he then take his lips away from mine....
He kisses my eyes and my tears away.. he the lay his head on my shoulder..

Yonghwa: you came back... i'm happy... Just do not leave me..
 
Seohyun: I will never leave you agian..


seohyun: i love you....

Yonghwa: I love you too!

He hugs me tighter and I close my eyes to stay in this moment. 
I lose the picture in my hand.. The picture with the both of us on, When we was children..
We could finally be together:

END

This is the last chapter of this story I used much time and Hours on... I want to say thank you for your support and your comments.. Your support and comments is what makes me want to update and write everyday!
I want to say thank you for your patience and your reading time on this story!
I hope you will continue to support my other works and I can tell you I'm already working on something new.. I have people working on some teaser and trailers So be patient and I will hurry as fast as I can:)

Once more.... Thank you everybody!:)

-sisselseohyunbias