chapter 5

Two hearts that beat as one
Seohyuns POV: 


I woke up because of my alarm... I had this wird feeling in my body I did not want to get up.. But I had promised to go to the Amusement Park with Nicole and Kyuhyun because we had weekend...

It's been a week since that incident with my mother and yonghwa... When I tried to talk with my mother she would tell me the same... " Stop thinking about that boy"....
What is it she wont tell me... I wanted to ask Yonghwa because he seems to know something.. But he had not  been in school for a week.. I wanted to ask him if he know something about me... He is my only clue right now...
I shake my head to get the thoughts of my brain... I walk over to my closet to find something nice to wear..
why is there nothing I can wear...
"Aish" i say.. and continue to look.. When I look up on a shelf in my closet I find a dress.. I reach out to get it down but it stuck to something..
I begin to use all my power to get it down and finally I got it...
I look at the dress.. But then something fell on my head..
"Yah" I say... And touch my head... It hurts..
I look at the thing I got on my head... What is that.. i never saw this before it's some kind of a box?
I look around the box and there is really much dust on it... It must have been up there for a long time..
I try to open it up.. And yes I got it up...
I see a flower and one picture... I chuckled when i see what's in the photo..
A young boy and a girl holding hands the girl has the same flower in her hands that i saw before....
I squeeze my eyes to look at the girl and boy.... But then I see the girl closer and whisper... " That's me" .... But why am I in this picture and who is that boy... Why do I not remember???
My head starts to hurt when I try to remember... I never felt such pain before in my head I takes both my hand to my head...
"Why does it hurt so much" I say ou loud...
Suddenly my phone began vibrated...

Seohyun: Yoboseyo???

Nicole: Seohyun ah, were are you... we are waiting for you...

Seohyun: sorry, I am on my way..

Nicole: Araso... Hurry alright.. Or else we have to starts first..

Seoyhun: Just start I will find you guys...

Nicole: Alright.. See ya....  (She hangs up)

I try to stand up.. Why did my head hurt so much... what is going on here...
I place the picture and the flower in my pocket and went ahead...


I arrived at the Amusement Park... I said to my driver to get some time off.. I would call when we need to go back home...
I went inside... "were are they" I whisper..
I walk around to try and find them...  But then I get stopped by some guys I do not know..

Unknown guys: Hey there Pretty lady.. why do you not hang out with us..

Seohyun: I am looking for my friends.. So no thanks...

I feel one off the guys arms around my shoulder..

Seohyun: Get your hands off me. ( I slapped his hand away)

Unknown guy: You!!!

I feel afraid and want to get away.. but  how...
Then Someone place his hands on my shoulder and I hear his voice " Please leave my girlfriend alone"
I look up to find out that the guy is " YONGHWA" I hear my voiice says...

Unknown guy: And How can I be sure she is your girlfriend..

Yonghwa: Like this.

I did not know what to do.. what will yonghwa do... I then feel his lips on my cheek... I lift my hand up to touch were he kissed me...

Yonghwa: She is my girlfriend.. get lost while i'm nice...

Unknown guy: Come on.. let's get going...

I wanted to speak.. But i did not no if I should cry or be happy.... I Then feel yonghwa taken me into a hug....
"Everythings is alright now,, seohyun.. They are gone.." he say and caressed my cheek..
"thanks" This was the only word I could say to him... But somehow I felt warm and safe in his big arms...
I wanted to stay like this.. But we got disturbed By Nicole and kyuhyun...


Nicole: Yah.. seohyun...


I realise myself from Yonghwas hug... And ran over to Nicole and hugged her.


Kyuhyun: what happend? 


Seohyun: Some wird guys... but thanks to Yonghwa I am alright...


Kyuhyun: Thanks Yonghwa... You want to walk with us in the park..


Yonghwa: No thanks.. I'm with someone else..


Nicole: Alright... Then Seohyun.. Let's go.. 


Nicole holds my hand and we began walking...
I  forgot to ask him about my mother and him.. I realise myself from Nicoles hands and runs to him...

I just stared at him, I did not really know what to say.. But then I took the picture and the flower up from my pocket... And showed it to him..
I felt my voice became nervous and I began trembling...
"You.... You know this  boy?" I said it out loud... I tried to look at his face to see some signs?
" I do" He said... I felt like some stone was trown down on me..

"yonghwa Oppa" some girl said and hugged him....
I wanted to say something to him ask him about it more but the girl stood there looking at me...
"Oppa.. Who is this girl? Girlfriend"? She said...
"Anyo.. She is just my classmate" he said..
Why did my heart hurt when he said the words "Just a classmate"..
"I.." I wanted to say something but Kyuhyun took my hand and began walking away with me...

Nicole: yah... Seohyun.. what's all that about...

Seohyun: Ah,  nothing... ( I came to my sense)

Kyuhyun: Come let's go...

Seohyun: What's wrong Oppa?

kyuhyun: I do not like it when your with other guys.. You kind of frozed when you stood right before him..

Seohyun: sorry Oppa.. Yonghwa and I do not have any feelings against each other.. And I'm ging to be your wife.. I will only see you... ( I squeeze his hand)

Kyuhyun: I know... He smiles...

yah.. You to lovebirds let's get going before everything will close...
I had a wonderful day together with kyuhyun nd Nicole.. We never had so much fun before..
When the Park had closed... It was already night. Kyuhyun wanted to take me home.. But I told him my driver would be here in a minute. So he Walked Nicole home instead..

 

I stood outside the park waiting for my driver to show up...
The night was really beautiful.. I look at the stars " Wow" a shooting star I said out loud... I folded my hands and wished..  I saw my driver turn around the corner on the road I stood up to get ready.. But I feel someones hands on my mouth..

"Shh" yonghwa said... I just nodded...
Yonghwa took his hands away from my mouth and took my hand and we both ran...
Why did I do this why did I ran away from my driver... Did he see us.... Oh god umma.. Will be really mad if she finds out...
Yonghwa then let go off my hand.. I tried to look around the place he took me too..
We were on top off a Hill... Wow it's really beautiful i whisper.. We could look over Seoul from here.. I laughed.. and look at Yonghwa..
He smiled when he saw me like this..
I then remember the girl he was with..

Seohyun: Were is the girl you was with?

Yonghwa: She went home.. What about Kyuhyun and Nicole.?

Seohyun: went Home..

Silence.................................................

Seohyun: Why are we here?

Yonghwa: To talk..

Seohyun: talk?

Yonghwa: Of you do not remember what is there for us to talk about... ( He turns around and starts walk away)

Seohyun: wait ( I seach in my pocket to find the picture)

Silence........................

Seohyun: Do you know this boy?

Yonghwa: I do...

Seohyun: do you know me?

Yonghwa: I do..

Seohyun: Do you know my mother?

Yonghwa: I do...

Seohyun: ( takes a deep breath) do you know the reason for why I can't remember some things from my childhood?

Yonghwa: I do...

I did not know what to say.. How come he knows everything... Who is he... I then remember his words to me when he first kissed me...

" Seohyun are you falling for me or are you still in love with me"

Seohyun: Who are you?

Yonghwa: I'm jung Yonghwa...

Seohyun: I know that.. But who are you too me?

Yonghwa: only you knows that...

Seohyun: yah... Tell me will you. ( I felt my world turned apart.. What does he think he is doing.. does he think it's fun teasing me) My eyes became wet...

Yonghwa: why not talk with your mother or your to be husband?

Seohyun: My mother will not tell me... And Kyuhyun does not know anything...

Yonghwa: You love him?

Seohyun: what does this have to do with this?

Yonghwa: Do you love him?

Seohyun: What rights do you have to ask me that..

Yonghwa: I have the rights...

I walk over to him to slap him but he stops my hand.. and takes it down.. He place one of his hands on my waist and one on my cheek... I look into his deeps eyes once again..

Yonghwa: You already love someone.. And it's not Kyuhyun...

Seohyun: How do you know...? I never been in love before...

Yonghwa my hair behind my ear with hiis hand still aorund my waist... then his hands goes from my eyes, nose to my lips... He tuch them.

Yonghwa: You have...

Seohyun: How do you know that.. I whisper..  I feel his fingers on my lips my body becomes hot...

Yonghwa: The boy in the picture and the boy your in love with is...... 

I could feel our breath became stonger and faster....

Yonghwa: It's me...

I wanted to say something but before I could he already closed my mouth with his lips.. It's not just a little peck.. It was a deep and passionate kiss...

To be continued.. 
So what do you think of this chapter?
I wanted to make a long chapter.. Hope you like it and will comment and subscribe:)
I have work tomorrow but will try and update as fast as I can!