Chapter 7 || The Date (Part 3)

My forced marriage.

Junhyung's POV

Soon after, we reached the place where I brought her to....... Lotte World.

lotte world

"You'll go down first, I'll park my car, go and buy the tickets."

 

Tiffany's POV

"You'll go down first, I'll park my car, go and buy the tickets."

Junhyung told me, I got out of his car and headed to the ticket booth, I bought the tickets and waited for Junhyung. I sat down on a bench. I looked around, humming a little tune. Just then, someone arrived.

"Hey, let's go in." 

I looked up and noticed it was Junhyung, I handed him one of the tickets, but instead he pulled my hand, while we were in the line, I took out my earphones and listened to music, then I looked around, and that was a mistake.

I saw the guy that broke my heart last year, and now, he's hanging out with a girl.

Flashback~

"Oppa!" I shouted, I was at a cafe meeting with my dearest oppa (boyfriend). But when I arrived there, I saw him holding hands with another girl. They held hands with each other so tightly. Tears started to come out, but I didn't let it fall out.

"Hey, follow me." 

I followed him until we reached the behind of his house, "what are we doing here?" and "who is she?"

That is the question I should have never asked,

"She's my new girlfriend."

I felt tears coming out. But I held them in, 

"I don't love you anymore. I love her."

That was when I felt tears coming out of my eyes, he left me there, going into his house. I wiped off my tears.

"I should've have never loved you, Lee Joon."

I guess that's when I started becoming like this, but up till now, I might have feelings for him. I somehow cannot forget him.

Back to reality

"Hello? Back to earth, Tiffany." Junhyung spoke,

"oh sorry."

"What were you thinking about anyway? You looked like you were about to cry."

"Oh nothing, let's go, it's our turn."

Junhyung's POV

What? Nothing? She looked like she was about to cry, and she was looking at this guy with another girl.

Wait. Why do I care anyway? AISH. YONG JUNHYUNG. GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF.