Chapter 1 || I hate you since forever.

My forced marriage.

"Ring~ring~ring~" my alarm clock rang, ugh, stupid alarm clock, why must oppa help me buy this clock for my birthday present? Oh, and by the way, I'm Tiffany, I have curly red(not so red) hair, a famous eyesmile and aegyo? But obviously I'm not that famous in school, cause I act boyish, I RARELY show my girlish side anymore after 'HE' left me. That's when I became like this.No one knew what happened to me, only my best friend, Soin. Roo Soin. My bestfriend. The one who knows my secret.

Anyway, my alarm clock rang which made me woke up, today was the first day of school, oh damn, how I hate school, I hear my omma calling me to wake up and get prepared for school. I washed up and put on my clothes, I slunged my backpack on my left side, while I put my right hand into my right pocket, I'm tomboyish and girlish, but always on first day of school, I'm tomboyish, I don't know why, but I guess that's my habit.

"Anneyoung omma, appa, oppa." I said cooly, I sat down, ate my breakfast and left for school.

"Tiffany-ah!" my oppa shouted from behind, "I'll send you to school!" 

"No thanks." I said coldly and walked away.

"Aish~ What happened to Tiffany? She wasn't like this last year." Oppa said.

I reached school, I walked past everyone and reached my locker.

"Tiffany!" someone shouted my name and I turned my head, it was my best friend, Soin, Roo Soin.

I waved at her.

"Tiffany! Kaja!"

"Huh? Where are you bringing me to?"

"Just follow me!"

"Argh."

Soin pulled me by the wrist, we reached where girls were screaming, not the help type, the fan girls type.

"OMG! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!" Soin screamed like one of the fan girls, I laughed at her and said,

"who's here?"

"the kingkas! AHHH-" Soin screamed, I turned my head, the kingkas arrived. Who? Oh, BEAST, BEAST was the kingka of our school, and honestly, I hated them. Since? Since forever.

"My gosh." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"YAH! TIFFANY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Soin shouted, I was about a meter away from her.

"I'M GOING BACK TO CLASS. DON'T WANT TO SEE THE STUPID KINGKAS!" I screamed but she couldn't hear,

"I SAID, I'M GOING BACK TO CLASS. DON'T WANT TO SEE THE STUPID KINGKAS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs till everyone could hear it, inculding

.

.

.

.

.

the kingkas.

One of them walked towards me,

"What? You don't want to see us? Or do you just want our attention?"

I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back on them just about to walk off when someone grabbed me by the wrist,

he turned me around.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at him,

"Woah, fiesty, I like."

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU ERT! YOU IDIOT KINGKAS!"

"Did you just call us idiots?"

"YES I DID. CAUSE YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS."

"BWOH? You do know who you're dealing with right?"

"Of course I do, IDIOT KINGKAS."

"BWOH?"

"Oh and by the way, I'm not one of your fan girls. I hated you since... FOREVER." I managed to pull my hand away from the guy that was grabbing on to my wrist and I walked away from them.

The kingkas couldn't believe that I just called them idiots, they couldn't believe that I wasn't one of their so-call fan girls. I was the only girl in the school that wasn't their fan girl, or liked them. I really can't believe how girls fall for these IDIOT ASSES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So... How you like my 1st chapter? ^^ And who's the 'he'? hehehe~ guess who ^^ you'll get more hints in the upcoming chapters ^^ oh and... also check out my other story! We and we.

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/193817/we-and-we-beast-romance-you-boyfriend