Chapter 4 || Lunch with ugh... kingkas

My forced marriage.

Tiffany's POV

Finally class ended and it's lunch time, I went to the cafeteria and saw that it was already crowded, I looked around for Soin. Then, I noticed she was with Hyunseung who were with his friends, the KINGKAS. I was about to walk away when someone called out my name. It was Soin. She was asking me to sit with her and the.. ugh... KINGKAS. I definitely rejected, but she forcefully pulled me, well with the help of the Hyunseung guy, obviously, I didn't want to be pulled by a freaking Kingka.

"LET ME GO. I CAN WALK. BY. MYSELF." I pulled my arms away from them, and I sat down at the table, well, beside JJ. Why? Cause JJ pushe his friend, I think his name is Kikwang, off the table, cause he was sitting next to him, and that was the only avalible seat.

"Hi Tiffany." JJ said and looked at me. I rolled my eyes, and murmmed, "Jerk JJ" 

"Oh? You already have a nickname for me?"

"NO."

"Then what is JJ?"

"Well, your name, JERK JUNHYUNG."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for supporting me ^^ Thanks for subscribing ^^ And sorry that the chapter is short.