Chapter 2 || Seat Arrangement

My forced marriage.

Tiffany's(You) POV

After 'escaping'/scolding the IDIOTIC kingkas, I walked to class 2-A, my first class, Maths, great, first the idiotic kingkas and now my hated subject.

Just then they were girls screaming again, 6 guys walked into class, being surrounded by many girls.

"Ah-hem" one of the guys faked a cough, making the girls move away and making a pathway for them. I looked at them, they looked familiar. I rolled my eyes, it's just the stupid kingkas. I looked away, but one of them easily recongized me by my hair, red color. "Yah, you." he smirked, I ignored him, and didn't turn my back, "Yah, I'm talking to you." He turned my chair around making me face him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at him.

"Nothing." he smirked. 

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes, and turned my back again. Then I felt someone sitting in the other chair, I thought it was Soin, but I was wrong, I moved my chair back and turned around, wanting to talk to Soin, but when I turned, I saw the jerk who turned my chair around, his face was just a few inches away from mine, I quickly moved away.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? MY FRIEND SITS IN THAT PLACE. MOVE AWAY."

"Oh my gosh, can't believe she's screaming at Junhyung." some students whispered.

"Oh so you're Junhyung? Well then," I leaned into his ear to whisper something, but instead I screamed, "YOU'RE A FREAKING JERK JUNHYUNG." this made him flinch and jump up from the seat, just then Mr. Yo came in,

"everyone sit down!" everyone sat back at their ORIGINAL place, that means Jerk Junhyung wasn't beside me.

"Ok, today, since it's a new term, we will change the seatings! But only some certain people."

"Yong Junhyung sit beside Tiffany and Jang Hyunseung sit beside Roo Soin."

"WHAT THE FUC-" *right I can't swear* I thought.

"WHY MUST I SIT BESIDE THIS JERK MR. YO?" I screamed out and pointed at Jerk Junhyung.

"Don't ask and quickly move to your seat!" 

Of course Soin was happy. Cause, she loved this kingkas, while I just hated them.

"Ugh" Junhyung came and sat beside me.

"Heh. Looks like we're suppose to be together for this term. Heh." He smirked, gosh, how I hate his smirk!

I wanted to die during the whole class, finally we ended class, when Jerk Junhyung, ok, I think I'm gonna call him JJ now, which means Jerk Junhyung. 

JJ pulled my wrist, which caused me to fall and sit on his lap, then he dug into my pocket while I was struggling, and took my phone, he punched in some numbers and made a call. I felt his phone vibrate. Then he let go of my hand. I got up, took my phone away from him, wait, I mean try to take my phone away from him, he started swinging it around, he stood up, and he obviously was taller than me, I jumped up to grab it, I did grab my phone but I fell on top of JJ and our faces were once again inches away again. I quickly stood up and turned my back, to find Soin TOTALLY mesmerized by the guy called Jang Hyunseung? 

Ugh, looks like I can't go next class with her now. Then I looked at JJ again, and pointed my finger to him, "JERK."