06

The Saviors(HIATUS)

Previously:

I dropped my swords and I tried to get out of the bear monster's grasp, but it just wouldn't budge.  "Kai! Luna!" I shouted.  Kai was fighting a glop monster and when he turned to my direction, he was flung to the school's wall by the monster.  I gasped aloud and Luna was also flung.  It was starting to get harder to breathe and I had resorted to a stupid choice, biting the stupid thing.  I bit it and it just squished me tighter.  "Crap..." I managed to say.  I started to black out from the lack of oxygen and the last thing I saw was the bear's huge fangs.

 

Narrator's POV~

 

After Kat fainted, the bear monster had it's fangs sharp and ready, hovering over her limp body in it's hand.  It opened it's mouth bigger, but it stopped.  "What happened?" Kai shouted over to Luna.  "Telekynisis happened." She said as she got up and attacked the paralysed bear.  "Over here!" Luhan shouted as he and the others arrived, just a moment too late.  "Kat fainted, we have to get her out of here." Kai said.  Kris immediately jumped into the air and helped Luna.  Luhan moved the bear monster's head away from Kat and the he let the telekynisis go.  The bear growled and yelped, letting Kat fall out of it's grasp.  Kris flew over quickly and caught her in the air and brought her limp, barely breathing body to Lay and Lillian.  The others had gone to fight off the remaining monsters and succeeded quickly.  The bear monster was taken care of and so were the glop monsters.  "Is she going to be okay?" Kris asked, extremely worried about her.  "Lay and Lillian are trying their best, be patient." Suho said.  Kris sighed and held onto Kat's hand.  After at least ten minutes of trying to wake her up, Lay and Lillian ran out of energy.  "We are going to just have to wait until she wakes up." Lay said.  "She has some broken ribs and her arm is sprained, but they are healing quickly right now." Lillian said.  "Kai, take her and Kris home and watch over her for a while, Lillian and some of the others will come over later." Suho instructed.  Luna took off in the sky and headed over to Kat's house while Kris put Kat on his back and Kai got ready to teleport them to her house. 

 

After a few hours, Kat still hadn't woken up yet and Kris was going crazy.  "She has to wake up..." He kept on saying.  Kai watched TV in the living room and Luna was curled up on the edge of the couch.   "Kris! Kai! Open the door." Lillian called from outside.  Kai opened the door and the others walked inside.  "Has she woken up yet?" Lillian asked.  "Not yet." He said sadly. "Where's Kris?" She asked.  "In her room." Be answered.  Lay and Lillian hurried over to Kat's room and Kris opened the door for them.  "We have regained some energy and we were pretty close to waking her up before so we will probably be able to do it now." Lay explained.  The others had crowded around the door frame to watch and Kris held onto Kat's hand.  The two healers worked hard with the energy that they regained and Kat started to wake up.  Her eyes started to flutter and then she groaned.  She opened her eyes and gasped.  "What happened?!" she asked in panic.  Everyone let out a sigh of relief and Lillian pulled her into a hug.  "Do you remember anything?" Lay asked.  "Umm, the last thing I remember is almost being eaten by a bear monster..." she said.  "Luhan used is telekinesis and stopped the bear.  Then you started to fall and Kris caught you." Lillian explained.  I hugged both guys tightly for saving my life and then my stomach growled.  "I think we should get some food into you." Lillian said.  We all laughed and the others exited the room.  I was alone an I laid back down in my bed.  

 

Lay came upstairs with a tray of soup that D.O made and I sat up to eat it.  He pressed a hand on my forehead to check if I was still doing okay and he was satisfied.  Lillian came upstairs and the two of them stayed with me while I ate the soup.  It was full of flavor and I ate pretty quickly.  "You should get some more rest, we're gonna leave now since its pretty late." Lillian said.  They all appeared at the bedroom door and said goodbye.  Kris stayed behind and sat on the edge of your bed for a little while.  "What did we get ourselves into?" I asked.  "I have no idea..." He said.  We stayed silent for a little while longer and my eyes started to close and I eventually fell asleep. 

 

I woke up the next morning and Luna had snuggled up near my head and I looked over to find Kris still on my bed, but he was completely knocked out.  Luna's eyes opened and she yawned a little as she jumped off the bed and headed out of the room.  I sat up and nudged Kris to wake him up.  He wouldn't wake up so I decided to move him so he was in a more comfortable position and then I put the blanket on over him.  I felt re-energized and I went down stairs to get something to eat.  In the kitchen there was a note from D.O saying that there was leftover soup in the fridge and that I should heat it up in a pot.  After I heated it up, I put it into two bowls and brought it back to my room.  "Yah! Kris, wake up." I said after putting the two bowls of soup on my desk and I shook him again.  "mnhmmhnhm..." He mumbled.  I shook him again and he sat up immediately and we bumped heads.  "Ow..." I said as I rubbed my forehead.  "Sorry... What is that smell?" He said.  He always got easily side tracked...  "D.O's soup." I said as I handed him one of the bowls.  We ate and Luna came back inside my room.  "It's Friday already, you guys don't want to go to school right?" She said.  "I guess not, we're late already." I said.  "Then you guys can get a head start on training." She said happily.  "Let's go!" She added as she created a portal in my room. 

 

We jumped through the portal and I lost my balance when I landed so I ended up falling on my face.  "Today is not a good day for me so far..." I said.  Luna was already down the hallway and Kris held a hand out for me to take.  He helped me up and we hurried after Luna.  She led us to a large room with glass window-walls that went from three sides of the room.  The ceiling was stain glass with complex pictures all over.  "This place looks beautiful." I said.  I gazed at the ceiling, but I couldn't look at it for long since the sun was shining through the glass and it was pretty bright.  We met up with the dragon and Infinite and then the two of us separated and I went to an outdoor field where Infinite and Luna would help me train.

 

 

_____________________________

Sorry for the slow updates with this story, I have the other stories and I have finals in a couple of days so I probably won't be updating in a while so plz stay with me!!

-infinitesummer623