His Name is Oh Sehun

My Sweet Prince

You don't know who Oh Sehun is, do you? He's my friend, I met him during my first year in middle school and he's just someone I could never lose. Sehun is from Busan which is a metropolitan place just like Seoul, but next to the sea. He's handsome, smart, and can dance. He's not perfect human being though, we all make mistakes and were not good in everything. Sehun knows one language and that's Korean. He knows a few English and Mandarin phrases he learnt from school. 

Sehun is the same age as me, but his birthday is in the spring while mine is in the winter. We have some similarities which made us friends. He likes these Korean pop bands that I like too. We both enjoy listening to SHINee. He usually likes to mimic the dancing since he's very good at it. We once went to an arcade in the summer and played Dance Dance Revolution and I always lost. 

What a surprise. Well Sehun can dance really well and he should sign up to SM Entertainment or any others that he could enter. His singing is alright to, but he mostly focuses on his dancing skills. It was like he was born with it. He practices a lot and it turns up very well afterwards when he shows everyone the new moves he accomplished. 

He took a break off from school to go to China to see his friend that dances really well just like him. Sehun told me a lot about him and he seems pretty amazing. Anyways while Sehun came back his moves were sharper and better. He became a bit mean, but he grew out of it and became gentle and sweet once again. Enough with my point of view and let's head over to Oh Sehun's life, the sweet prince. 

 

It was a Saturday which meant no school for Sehun. He woke up up at the time he wanted to wake up, that's about at 1 in the afternoon. Sehun yawned and got out of his warm huge bed in his bedroom. No one was home, his parents went to work early in the morning. Food was prepared in the large dinning room table. 

The room was bright orange with paintings of outdoor scenery. There was a huge table in the center and there were 8 chairs put in place. Sehun sat down and proceeded to put the food in his mouth. Surprisingly it wasn't cold nor wasn't it hot. He continued eating the food and left the dining room not finishing the rest. 

Sehun was getting bored of doing nothing and called up his friend Chanyeol who was currently not busy with his boyfriend Baekhyun for today.He shrugged and went outside to get some fresh air. Sehun took nothing, but a sweater, his phone, and some money with him. He walked down the street and took a bus to an unknown place.

"Aish, I should've stayed at home", Sehun said under his breath and walked out the bus. 

What to do. Sehun could be home studying for his classes the following day, but chose not to. He walked across the street from the bus stop and headed to this bubble tea shop that was filled with many customers. There were people on line waiting for their orders while others were sitting down drinking bubble tea.

It was finally Sehun's turn to order and he ordered no other than the chocolate flavor. A minute later the waiter gave him the drink and sat down on one of the seats beside the window. He felt someone tapping on his shoulder and turned around to see who it was. 

"What are you doing her-e-e?" Sehun stuttered by the presence of Luhan at the bubble tea shop. 

"Getting something to drink baby", Luhan laughed and ruffled Sehun's hair smiling brightly. 

"Don't touch m-e-e", Sehun replied stuttering once again and rolled his eyes and continued to drink his bubble tea.

"I haven't seen baby Sehunnie in a while, let's go out and play", said Luhan.

Before Sehun could say anything else Luhan dragged him out the door and took him to the nearest bus stop that Sehun was on before. Luhan held on to Sehun's arm and walked into the bus when it arrived in about 5 minutes. Both kept quiet until the bus stopped and Sehun was dragged out once again and crossed the street with Luhan. Old memories. 

Luhan had taken me to the nearest arcade with a few friends that were amazing dancers and would be able to enter a successful company somewhere in South Korea. He was such a great boyfriend I should say which made me love him even more. I don't really mind what people say about me being gay, I just enjoy being with Luhan. 

We had played some games that were really enjoyable. My friends and I decided to play dance dance revolution which had a whole crowd come and watch. It was Zhang, I forgot his first name actually, and I who had everyone come and watch. He danced better than I did and he won which wasn't a surprise. 

"It's ok, you did well", my lover said and kissed my cheek which made me turn bright red. 

I still wouldn't forget that feeling. 

Before Sehun knew it, they were at an arcade located somewhere that he hasn't been in before. Flashing lights were everywhere and screaming teenagers as well. Luhan took Sehun by the hand to a dancing game that was played many times by them. Sehun secretly smiled and went on with Luhan. 

"I improved, watch out", Luhan mocked and entered some coins into the machine. 

"Whatever", replied Sehun as he rolled his eyes and went into position. 

Luhan was better than before, not missing any of the moves displayed on the screen. Sehun felt a little nervous, but continued to play not missing and moves as well. The level was on difficulty which had some people around stare at the two. Sehun and Luhan were done with a tie which was better than expected. 

Sehun was sweating a bit and so was the other. Today was an interesting day. 

 

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update, I have writer's block. I just wanted to add hunhan in this though, so yeah.