I Need For a Tutor

My Sweet Prince

Don't you just hate waking up in the morning, especially waking up to an alarm clock? Well, I do. The bed was soft and comfortable which made getting up even harder. It was about 6 in the morning when your alarm was constantly beeping over and over again. It was time to wake up and get ready for school. The beeping was getting obnoxious so you had to wake up. 

"", you said groaning as you slammed the alarm clock off for it not to beep anymore. 

You got up slowly and walked to the kitchen. It smelled like someone was cooking by the smell of fish. Donghae was cooking up fish and rice for breakfast for the both of you. His cooking skills were just flawless that he would be able to open up a restaurant that will be one of the best in Korea. Too bad Donghae wanted to try another profession. 

"You need to wake up earlier you're going to be late for school!" Donghae scolded as he turned around facing towards you.  

"Sorry, I tried to study all night for my test, I need a tutor", you said softly while you sat down on the table waiting for the food to be placed. 

"All right, I'll try to find you one or you could just ask your teacher to find you one", Donghae replied back and he placed the delicious food on the table for the both of you guys to eat.

The looked great as always and took some kimchi from one of the bowls to put on the side of your plate. You took a bite and finished the rest in about 15 minutes since you were in a hurry to go to school.After eating you went inside the bathroom to do what you needed to do everyday. Then you left the bathroom and headed towards your room to change clothes.

The uniforms were just really pretty, which made all the Americans jealous. You quickly changed out of pajamas and put on the school uniform which was surprisingly difficult when you really didn't know how to tie a tie. The struggle. Getting you long socks and shoes on you headed out the door with your book bag to wait for Donghae to go down stairs. 

You waited on the bottom of the stairs looking inside your book bag incase you have forgotten something. Pens were inside and so were pencils. Binders were neatly arranged. Some papers were sticking out of folders and your sketchbook was looking like it was about to fall apart. You didn't mind if it was going to break, at least the drawings you drew were left secure. 

Donghae walked down stairs and unlocked the car for you and him to go in. School was about 20 minutes away if their wasn't any traffic and Donghae had to drive you. The car ride didn't seem very long when Donghae the radio and many good songs were playing. The song that hit you the most was a song called Angel by this new rookie band from SM Entertainment called "Exo".

Exo had debuted about a month ago with a thousand teasers and 2 singles leading up to their album called Mama. You couldn't help but fan girl in your mind about the next handsome Korean & Chinese boy band. When you had the time and money you would be able to go to fan meets and live performances. Too bad that didn't happen

The song was soothing and the car ride seemed more relaxing. After the song had ended Donghae and you arrived at school. The school was huge and the students were waiting outside talking to their friends, studying, and other things. Donghae had left with his 16,000 friends and your friend appeared in front of your eyes. 

"You came to school today early, what a surprise", Eunjung said grinning and looked around to find a certain someone. It wasn't a surprise for her not to look for someone while you were around. 

"Yeah, I tend to wake up a bit late", you replied giving Eunjung a strange look. It was a judging you look which you give to her and others mostly every single day. 

"Ok, um. Is your brother here?" Eunjung said looking a bit worried that her crush isn't in her presence. 

"He left Eunjung besides he has a girlfriend and she's prettier than you", you said patting your friend on the back. 

" Why does he even like her? She's definitely not prettier than me though", she answered back with an annoyed face.  

"Yes she is", Sehun interrupted unexpectedly. 

"Sehun-ah", you said looking right behind you and Sehun was there with his gorgeous face and beautiful black hair. His uniform looked fabulous on him and his tie was tied perfectly unlike yours which looked like a total mess. 

"Ah you came early? Haha, well you need to go to class the bell's going to ring in about 15 minutes" Sehun replied with a smile on his face that made him even more beautiful. 

You nodded still staring at Sehun's face. It's just hard not to look at him. While you were spacing out someone grabbed your hand and pulled dragged you to your classroom. Sehun was holding your hand, your HAND. It was just surprising and you were just paralyzed and couldn't say a word. Your heart was bumping faster and faster. 

"Yah, you should come to school early so I could walk with you everyday. Anyways bye Hana", Sehun said softly. It was like he was trying to tease you which made you want to throw a book in his face because of his perfection. 

You made it into class that left you about 11 minutes for class to start. Eunjung came in glaring at you  that she looked like she wanted to kill you. Accidently you forgot that she was their when Sehun grabbed onto you hand. You didn't even say bye which made it even worse. 

"Why did you leave me there all alone?!?" Eunjung yelled looking furious. 

"I just wanted to walk with Sehun", you replied looking sorry for your friend who had to keep up with you. 

"You left me the-", Eunjung tried to say but instead got interrupted by the teacher who came in. 

The teacher walked in with her no emotion face on. She sat down at her desk looking at paper work while the classroom was quiet. It was early and why did she just suddenly come in? It made it confusing for the students as they sat down in their seats "reading" books or "studying". In reality none of them actually liked reading or studying which made them not to be the best in class. 

Minutes passed and the classroom wasn't as quiet as before. Instead of quietness the students were whispering but you could still be able to hear them. The teacher stood up as she looked like she had an announcement. She did

"Alright class we have an exchange student here today try to make friends with him", the teacher said as a beautiful guy walked into the classroom with an peach book bag and a binder in his hands. 

"His name is Luhan and he's very intelligent", the teacher said while Luhan walked into class.

"I guess he could be your tutor", your teacher whispered to you.