It's Complicated

My Sweet Prince

What were you supposed to do now? Changing up the schedule would be great, but wouldn't it look suspicious. It's Luhan though and he seems really nice, but Sehun is also like that. This is just getting out of hand. You ran back to class since it looks like the bell was going to ring in about 2 minutes. Time goes by fast, doesn't it? 

Running back to class made you look weird since class was no where near starting. Along the way you bumped into someone very tall that was about 190 centimeters. It was Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol, who was also headed to your class. Both of you were good friends like Eunjung since that's her brother.

Chanyeol had a beautiful smile with his wealthy white teeth showing. His nick name is "Happy Virus", which makes everyone around him smile and laugh. Chanyeol is good friends with Donghae and has a boyfriend which made you a bit surprised but didn't make talking with each other awkward. You and everyone else encouraged him and told him supporting things. 

"Sorry Chanyeol, isn't class supposed to start soon", you said bowing to show respect to Chanyeol who was about a year older than you. 

"It starts in 18 minutes", Chanyeol chuckled shaking his head. 

Well, aren't you stupid. 18 more minutes and you haven't eaten properly because of Sehun. You took out one of the snacks you bought for Sehun and ate some of it. Then you headed back to class and no one was their but Luhan. He was sitting at his desk looking outside of the window. Luhan looked interested in what was happening outside of the window. 

Luhan didn't notice you until he heard your footsteps. He looked tired and he turned to the window again. Maybe he hates you? You took that idea out of your head and suddenly opened your mouth to say something. 

"Luhan, um, can we change the schedule to 3 pm?" you asked hoping that he would reply back. 

"Sure, but why?" Luhan asked. 

"I'm a bit busy today with other things", you answered back trying not to look suspicious at all and sat down right beside him waiting for class to start.

Luhan didn't answer but nodded his head and went to sleep. He looked like an angel and the only person to see him sleeping. His face looking like that. After taking glances at Luhan you left to the bathroom. The bathroom was all the way at the end of the hallway which just . After going to the bathroom you headed back to the lunchroom to see Eunjung instead of going back to the classroom. 

Eunjung was sitting right beside Donghae and some other girls were right beside him as well. As you entered the lunchroom Eunjung spotted you and waved. You had waved back and headed towards the crowded table. Their were so many girls giving Donghae letters and Donghae's friends looked really annoyed. 

"Where have you been?" Eunjung asked as she left the crowded table. 

"Places", you answered back. 

"Sure", Eunjung replied as she shook her head and went back to the table where Donghae was sitting. 

You sighed and didn't know where else to go. There were 12 minutes until class started so you decided to go to your locker to organize your textbooks and other things as well. Many textbooks were in the locker and some of them were a bit damaged. You groaned and organized the textbooks in order and placed more books inside. 

After doing that you your phone to check on the time. 5 more minutes till class would start and their is nothing to do but go back to the classroom. You walked back to the classroom and heard some noises inside. You didn't want to be noisy but you heard two voices coming from the room. 

You shook your head and headed to an art room that was near that classroom. Was it Sehun's voice? Luhan's? BOTH? The bell rung and you ran back to class having the two voices inside your head. The sound wasn't clear enough but it was surely Luhan's and Sehun's. Luhan was still sitting down in his seat while the rest of the students sat on their desks and talked loudly. 

Luhan looked pale and his eyes were a bit red that it looked like he was crying not so long ago. You sat down right beside him not saying a word and frowned. Why was he crying?

"Why are you even here? I thought I wouldn't ever see you again"

"I came here just to study Se-"

"No, go back to Chi-. I don't want to see you again Luh-" 

The teacher came in before you even got to make inferences about what happened to Luhan. The teacher gave out some paper work to do. 

It didn't look so hard but it was so much work to do. You took a pencil out and started to do question 1 and looked at Luhan who was just staring at the paper not knowing what to do. The paper was in Korean and Luhan was a foreigner and didn't know that much Korean. He was Chinese, right? You didn't know the language or the writing so you had no way of helping him. 

If Luhan didn't know how to read then he must at least know some basic words which might as well help him. You sat a tiny bit closer to Luhan and told him what the words meant. He nodded and gave you a weak smile. It made you feel bad that you left the lunch room early and just left Luhan their in the classroom by himself. 

This is sure getting complicated