Go Play In Traffic

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

 

Finally!!!! Chapter 9 is out!!!

WARNING: it is really short because I'm fighting off a writers block, and i can only update at school because my dad blocked the web site on my laptop >.<

sorry for the long wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The nurse woman who was there when I woke up returned again with a doctor’s note, or whatever, told me to give it to give it to my gym teacher. I bowed and thanked her before turning to leave with the 5 boys of UKISS following me.

Drama loves me.

How do I know? No more than 5 seconds after I leave the office, I hear:

“NOOOOOONAAAAAA” I didn’t even have to turn around to know who it was, but I was not in any way expecting to be tackle-hugged from behind.    

I went blind and deaf as my brain shut down completely, letting another side of me take over. I didn’t even have to think for what happened next to happen.

My automatic, lightning quick response made me grab one of the arms and I flipped them over my shoulder, causing them to slam their back into the floor. I took a step back and took on a defensive position. Then I saw who it was.

“Oh,” I said, internally slapping myself “sorry about that kiddo.” I said as I knelt down beside Zelo, my ‘attacker.’

“Noona is strong” Zelo said as he stood up, he seemed ok, more impressed than injured. “Where did you learn that?” he, and the other 8 boys, gawked at me.

What, never seen a girl defend herself? It can happen.

“I did some martial arts when I was younger. I still keep some of the moves with me, you never know when you might need them” I said with a shrug.

“That is so cool, I bet you’re the only girl, who can do that at this school” DongHo said. As soon as the boy spoke, separation came between the two groups again. B.A.P vs. UKISS.

“What are you guys doing here?” JongUp snapped in the direction of the 5 boys on my left.

“While you blonde bimbos wandered the school like idiots, we actually helped LeeYoung” DongHo shot back at the 4 four blond boys stood on my right... I was literally caught in the middle of two groups of arguing teenage boys... good times, good times.

I slowly backed away from the boys as they spat insults at each other; no one seemed to notice my disappearance. Once I had put about 10 steps in between me and the bickering males, I turned and walked down the hall to my left as the bell rang signalling the end of homeroom.

. : ~ .*. ~ : .

I was able to avoid both UKISS and BAP fairly well the whole day. Occasionally, one of the boys would stop me and ask me if I was feeling ok, if I need help with anything, blah blah blah. I told them I was fine, but they wouldn’t leave me alone.

It was creepy as hell.

Every time I would turn to leave, they would ask me; “Where are you running off to?” “So what are you doing right now?” “Aren’t you going to eat with us, noona?” “Would you like me to come with you?”

My answer was always the same to whomever it was that asked; “I’m going to talk to my teachers, so I can get caught up with was I missed before I got here.”

In reality, I just wanted to get away from the weird guys who were trying to befriend me.

Befriend.

Me.

Bottom line, it’s creepy.

Of course, it is hard to avoid someone you sit right next to in class. Luckily I was able to keep busy with whatever work we had in class. If I finished, I would pull out a different subject and work on that.

To top it off, I stuffed my head phones into my ears and played music just loud enough for them to faintly hear it. If they tried talking to me, I would pretend to not hear them or be too distracted by my work to hold a proper conversation.

At the end of the day, I made it back to my locker before any of the blonde haired boys did, got my stuff, left the building before most of the student body, and made my way to the bus stop.

It’s been a long day already, my head is pounding again, and I have to go to work. What I really wanted to do was just sleep.

As I waited for the bus, an expensive looking sports car with its top down stopped in front of me. The girl who sat at the driver seat? The same one who gave me a concussion. Jiyeon.

“I see you’re finally listening to me,” She called to me with her shrill voice; it only made my head ache worse as she continued, “I saw how you ignored my oppas today.”

I gave her a cold glare as I didn’t give a crap anyway.

“If you keep it up like this, I’ll reconsider turning your life into a living hell” she, along with her friends, laughed as they drove away.

“Go play in traffic” I muttered after her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I told you was short X_X 

So updates are going to be a bit slow because i can only work on the story during my block B spare (which is every second day, not evey day) 

Also, if you have some ideas or handy tricks on how to get out of Writer's Block, please let me know so i can get rid of mine /.\ 

            - Lauren :3