Stay Away

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

  

The bell rang and I left the change room, first girl done changing. I saw now wearing black sweatpants(the baggy kind you might find a break-dancer wearing) and dark navy blue t-shirt.

 The first thing I noticed was four blond boys talking on one end of the gym. BAP. Then I saw Kevin, AJ, Hoon and DongHo talking in the same manner, but on the opposite side of the gym. But as fate would have it YoungJae was the first to notice me, and he waved me over, which made the other three blond ones notice me. Just then Hoon saw me and he too waved me over.

Really?

This is getting weird. But I didn’t want to be rude and ignore one of them, even if I didn’t want to talk to the BAP boys.

“Alright class, middle of the gym, let’s go” I heard my teacher come to the rescue. The class move to the center as the teacher took attendance. He called my name, and I raised my hand, and I could feel every eye in the room on me. “Ah, you must be the new student” no Sherlock, “Welcome to my class, I hope your fit, because this class will be hell otherwise” I did not like the way he was singling me out, acting like some kind of over-cocky big shot. I did not like him. The way he spoke made it obvious he thought I was weak. This guy has a big ego, and I'm not going to let it get any bigger. I smirked and crossed my arms, he obviously didn’t know how good I am at running and fighting, but I kept that to myself.

“Just don’t make me yawn” I challenged through my smirk.

“You looking for a challenge, Ms. Song?” he folded his arms in front of him and his eyebrows lifted.

“I guess you can say that” I said. The crowd around me looked shocked, especially BAP, Kevin, Hoon, AJ, and DongHo. I bet they didn’t expect so much fire to come from this quiet girl.

“OK, then. In this class, the boys and girls separate from each other, because what I have the guys do, the girls don’t got have the physical strength to do.” He let out a little chuckle “You come talk to me when you get tired, then I’ll move you to the stuff you might be able to do” he blew his whistle. The girls walked off to the left side of the gym, boy on the right, I followed them. I could hear people whispering about me;

“She’s insane!”

“She’s probably going to pass out from over exertion”

“That was a dumb move”

Then I heard the guys whispering about me,

“I hope she’s on my team, she is hot”

“Yeah man, I’d tap that”

I shot a glare at the two I had overheard. While the teacher, Mr. Kuhn, had walked over to the girls half of the gym and instructed them on what they would do today

“Just ignore them, there are a lot of creepers in the school, well at least in this grade” I turned and saw JongUp standing beside me. I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn’t really plan out what I was going to say to him.

‘Oh, I was told your an active gang member, and I’ve been running from gangs my whole life, so I want nothing to do with you or your friends, K,Thx,Bye.’

Yeah, cause that will work like a charm -_-‘

“So how do you know UKISS?” YoungJae asked me as he appeared on my other side. Why do they keep doing that?

“Who?” I asked

“Those boys you where eating lunch with? They call themselves ‘UKISS’.” He explained.

“Oh, one of their friends works with me at the Cockatoo Cafe. He introduced me to them a couple weeks ago. They come by there every few days” I told him, DaeHyun and Zelo came by to hear what I had to say.

“What’s your co-workers name?” JongUp asked as DaeHyun, YoungJae and Zelo glance into direction of the ‘UKISS’ boys.

“Shin SooHyun”

“Yeah, he’s a UKISS too, he already graduated though. Off now in some sort of post-secondary education” YoungJae explained to me.

“How did your rivalry start?” I found myself asking

“Well, we just really hated each other from the beginning, and our hate grew, the point where we’re always trying to outdo each other. They even spread rumours about us, we’re a little more neutral about it” Zelo told me tossing his head from side to side every so often

Rumours? So they aren’t part of a gang? And there was no gun in the school?’

“Alright boys! And... Ms. Song” he made a point of singling me out again, “Gather around and start stretching” he told the group. So I did just that, and I did the stretches that I learned when I started dancing , so they where a little different than the ones the rest of the boys were going. “Today you guys are going to warm up with a jog around the outdoors track, you’ll stop when I tell you to, then we’ll continue with the weight lifting that we started last day. Any questions?” he asked looking directly at me. Have I mentioned that I don’t really like this guy? Because I don’t like him....at all.

“Well, if there are no questions, get out there and start running” I stood up, rolled my neck and followed the boys around me toward the door that lead to the track. I saw the girl where out here stretching already. As soon as they saw the boys leaving the gym they stood up straight and stuck out their chests. That just made me sick.

“Hey look, it’s the rebel chick” I heard them muttering to each other

“She is such an attention , did you see her earlier”

“Yeah, there’s no way she can handle what the oppa’s do”

I really hate girls sometimes, they can be so judgmental about each other, yet they don’t know anything about the other person.

I heard Mr. Kuhn blow his whistle and some of the guys took off at a jog, I followed in behind at my own pace. The other girls lagged back until after the boy had left and the teacher hade to egg them on. I set myself up for a slow and steady jog, because from the looks of things, Mr. Kuhn wasn’t planning on bring the boys in until I was the tired one.

Funny thing was, I've been running my whole life, while most of these guys sat of there butts at home play video games.

Oh, you has no idea how long I could last when I’m not full out sprinting’ I though with a smirk.

. : ~ *15 minute later* ~ : .

I admit it, I was getting tired, but I didn’t stop yet, I'm not giving Mr. Kuhn the satisfaction of knowing that he broke me. I never give people satisfaction over anything. The girl had already gone back inside, and from the complaining I heard from the slowing down boys, they weren’t used to running for more than 5-10 minutes. Each time I ran past the doors that lead to the gym, I could feel Mr. Kuhn’s eye’s boring into my back. That jackass was just waiting for me to give out. This isn’t the first time a gym teacher had done that though, to be exact, it’s the fourth time. 

“Ok boys that’s long enough, to the weight room” He called loudly. I turned and saw the teacher staring straight at me.

‘Oh, you mad? Yeah, you too’ I thought to myself and followed the other boys to the weight room.

“Hey where do you keep all that energy?” I heard someone panting behind me, I turned and saw DongHo.

“oh, uhh-” I had to come up with a lie on the spot, I am horrible at lying, “my parents had me take self defence classes like karate when I was younger” that wasn’t an entire lie I guess, my parents did have me take karate, they also had me take tae-kwon-do, jujitsu, and a weaponry class. I had some pretty awesome parent didn’t I?

“Really? Is that it?” he didn’t believe me, .

“Well, although I don’t take the class anymore I still use the warm-ups and practice the techniques. I’m also a break-dancer” I told him.

“So you do a lot of activity?” he asked, I nodded. “Cool”

We entered the weight room and everyone dispersed through the room, leaving me by myself. So I made my way to the first piece of equipment that was empty, which just so happened to be my favourite of all weight lifting things; the bench press.  It was set with 50 pounds on it, so just use it at that. I may like the bench press, but I at it. I can only bench about 75 pounds. I on the other hand can carry a bit more than my own weight, which is roughly, I'm not going to lie, 150 lbs. (Most of the ‘sticks’ down I the gym looked to be about 90 lbs)

Right then and there Mr. Kuhn appeared next to me. “Fifty pounds? That’s not a lot. You’ll need to work on your upper body strength if you wanna pass my course” I ignored him and bend down to add more weights to each side, bring the total weight to 80 lbs. i could feel my arms shaking with effort. Gives myself a bit of a challenge, and shuts Mr. Kuhn up. Two in one ;)

I watched him walk away with a smirk on my face. I just met him, and already I love pissing him off.

. : ~ * half an hour later * ~ : .

I was now at the chin-up bars, Mr. Kuhn had us switch stations every 5 minutes. My arms where killing me, I defiantly have not gotten enough exercise in the last month. That is the down side of moving cities.

On our way back to the change rooms, Kevin and Hoon stood on either side of me, talking, but I wasn’t really listening to what they were saying. I was concentrated on massaging the mussels in my left arm, plus something told me the main reason they stood next to me was to keep BAP away. Not that I really gave a 'you-know-what'.

The girls change room was filled with girls laughing and calling across the room to each other. I quietly changed back into the cropped sweats, wife beater and cropped camo hoodie that I had put on this morning and stuffed my gym strip into my black adidas string bag that I ran home at lunch to get. I had just left the change room when I heard some call me,

“Yah! New girl!” I turned and saw a few girls leaving the change room, they didn’t seem very friendly either. “Just who do you think you are?” the one who called me out asked.

“Pardon?  I asked in monotone

“You being with the guys for gym? Who are you trying to kid?” the girl the left of the first said. I starred at them blankly. “Look, since you’re new, we’ll let you off with a warning: stay away from BAP and UKISS Oppa’s. They're ours, ok?” I waited for them to say something that I might actually give a about, but they just moved to walk around me instead. The leader of their little group purposely rammed her shoulder into mine. I saw it coming though, so I tensed up and she rebounded off me, causing her to stumble backwards in her 3 inch heels. She was lucky her friends caught her.

“Watch it you !!” she shrieked and regained her balance, this time when they walked by, they gave me a wide birth.

So that how it's gonna be? The first people that try to be me friend, end up getting me hated. Great way to start your new life.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So i hope you guys like it so far, but i'm not entirely sure because most of you are silent readers. (Thank you rumblebumble for being my first commenter, it mean a lot to me <3 ) please dont be silent readers! please comment, subscribe, ask me a question, even send me a request for something your wanna read! i wanna know if you like the story DX

  -Lauren