Rivals

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

. : ~ * LeeYoung’s P.O.V * ~ : .

History was fairly easy, I just wish Ms. Kwon would quit making sure I was ok with what was going on. This school was almost a month and a half behind my old school, so I already know what she was teaching.

I was staring out the window watching the clouds slowly roll past in the sky, my mind started to wonder.

I wonder what my parents were doing right now. Maybe they are-

“LeeYoung, could you answer the question on the board?” Ms. Kwon asked me, interrupting my thoughts. I glanced up that the bored

“Year 1846” I answer in monotone.  Ms. Kwon seemed to be caught off guard by my correct answer. Told you I knew what was going on.

I looked to my left and saw DaeHyun staring at me in a funny way

“What?” I whispered to avoid being heard. He shook his head as if to say no and turned his gaze back to the front, but he didn’t speak. I glanced up at the clock, 5 minutes until lunch.

I closed my notebook and strung the pencil through the spiral that kept the pages together. I filled in the last couple of blanks on the work sheet Ms. Kwon gave us, placed it between the pages of my “new” history book, closed it and stacked them together for when the bell rang. And it rang just then.

I stood in a flash and left the room before anyone else did. I shut my stuff into my locker and headed down to the student commons.

“Hey, LeeYoung!”  I heard someone call over the sound of about a thousand talking students. I looked over my shoulder and surprisingly, it wasn’t a blond boy. “Do you remember us?”  The boys asked me.

“Yeah I remember you guys, you’re the ones that come to the cafe a lot because you guys are friends with SooHyun” they do come a lot. SooHyun had introduced me to them while I was on break.

“Yeah, but do you remember our names?” another boy asked

“Let me think,” I pointed to each one in turn “...AJ,...DongHo, ....Hoon, and ....” I remember that the last one had an odd name, American style I think, but I could recall the name it’s self “I’m sorry I can’t remember your name” I gave him an apologetic smile. He just pouted.

“How can you now remember it?” he pretended to be upset “my name is Kevin be the way”

“Oh now I remember it, it’s Kevin Woo!” I  gave a laugh to seem friendly, though you could never tell it was fake.

“Yeah but he just told you it that’s cheating” DongHo stated. I could feel a small grin tug onto my face. But it soon left when I saw the four boys in front of me turn stone faced as they watched something which seemed above and behind me. When I glanced back I noticed that you could see part of the hallway above me as it passed over the student commons, the only thing separating them was a railing. I saw students walking over it to their lockers or to their friends lockers, but I didn’t see what make the four boys scowl like that.

“Something wrong?” I asked turning to face them. They each brought a smile back to their faces

“Oh, yeah, we’re fine” Hoon nodded

“Hey, LeeYoung, why don’t you come eat with us?” Before I could answer, Kevin pulled me into the cafeteria line up. DongHo, Hoon, and AJ follow behind me.

. : ~ * YoungJae’s P.O.V * ~ : .

I was walking back to our locker with Zelo, or more like I was walking and Zelo was skipping along behind me. We were walking over the part of the hall that looked into the student commons, when I heard Zelo call out to me,

“Yah, YoungJae-Hyung, isn’t that LeeYoung-Noona?”  I looked back and saw Zelo staring into the commons. I walked back to where he was standing, and as sure as my hair was bleach blond, I saw the girl with red highlights below us. And sure enough was talking with them, like they had been friends for a while, but she was a new student, and DaeHyun was in her history class. DaeHyun may be quiet, but he wouldn’t let her get to close to one of them. And come to think about it, none of them are even in their history class, so thing didn’t add up. “Why is she talking to them?”

“Molla” I shrugged. As if they heard us, the four of them looked up and scowled at the sight of us. “Come on Zelo, I'm hungry” I said and we turned to leave.

“Yo, YoungJae!” I heard JongUp call out to me as I neared our lockers, “what took you guys so long?”

“We just saw LeeYoung talking with them” I tossed my stuff into my locker. I saw DaeHyun and JongUp exchange a glance.

“To the commons” JongUp said and spun around to the direction I had just come from.

 

. : ~ * LeeYoung’s P.O.V * ~ : .

I was sitting at a table with Kevin on my right, AJ on my left, Hoon and DongHo across from me. We were just chatting, well mostly they were, and I would just nod to show I was listening. I never really cared for socializing, i was actually just sitting there to be polite, since they offered.

“NOOOOOONAAAAAA!!!!!” I heard someone sing-song (very quite loudly ) from behind me, and all though I hadn’t known it for very long, I could place that voice anywhere.

‘WHY DOES EVERYONE WHAT SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME TODAY! Geez, give a girl a break, kiddo.’ Sure enough, there was Zelo literally skipping toward me in the middle of the lunch room with a giant goofy grin on his face when I turned to face the sound.

“Noona, aren’t you going to eat with us?” Zelo pouted, the other following in behind him. I could feel the atmosphere around us getting tense, which seemed odd.

“I’m already eating with Kevin and his friends, Zelo” He’s an odd kid, “I’ll eat with you guys tomorrow, ok?” I saw DaeHyun and JongUp giving a weird look to AJ and DongHo. Kevin purposely looked down at his food like it had just done something amazing and Hoon tried to get my attention.

“What class do you have next, LeeYoung?” YoungJae asked me suddenly

“Umm...today I have gym, tomorrow, it’s whatever elective I choose” I told him.

“Cool, we’re all in the same gym class,” JongUp said with a smile. “Well, I guess we’ll see you later” he said and the four of them left. I turned to the other boys sitting around me,

“Ok, what was that about?” I demanded once the blond boys were out of ear shot.

“What was what?” AJ asked

“Don’t play dumb with me, I could feel the tension as thick as molasses” I rolled my eyes. They each exchanged a glace before leaning toward me with a lowered voice.

“We’re rivals” Hoon said.

“What?”

“Hold on, let me think of an easier way of explaining this....” he said and paused for a moment “every girl at this school? They want to be you right now”

“Why? And what’s that got to do with it?” I asked

“Because you’re sitting next to us” Hoon looked over to the other for help, Kevin turn to face me and took over the explanation.

“You know how in some schools, things are run by the “popular” kids? Well this is one of those schools. The popular kids run things, and everyone else follows. The guys what to be us, the girl want to be with us” I nodded.

“What does that have to the four blond boys?”   

“You know how some of those school have more than one group of popular kids?” AJ asked me

“Yeah, but what’s that got to do-“ something inside my head clicked “ooooooohhhhhhhh, I get it” I sat back in my seat.

“Those blond bimbos go by the name B.A.P, which stands for Best Absolute Perfect” DongHo explained to me.

“And we don’t advise getting to friendly with them, all of them are active gang members who get in trouble with the law” Hoon warned me. I looked down at my food at the mention of gangs. The first people who approach me in this school are gang members? I told you gangs seemed drawn to me.

I glanced over my shoulder at the table “B.A.P” were sitting at.  With the exception of their cloths, there was nothing about them that made me think ‘Gangsters’, they all really nice, even DaeHyun, who I haven’t heard speak yet.

“I even heard one of them brought a gun to school” Kevin spoke softly in my ear. I’m not sure if it was his breathe on my ear, or the words he spoke, but I felt a shiver make its way down my spine.

I looked over at the time, “Hey guy, I'm going to get me stuff for gym, I’ll see ya later” I said standing up.

“Ok, we’ll see you see you in gym” I stopped and looked at them.

“You’re in my gym class?” Hoon nodded as he shoved more kimchi in his mouth. “Ok, see ya later.” As I was walking up the stairs to my locker, I caught a glimpse of bright blond colors, and when  I looked over I saw the four BAP boys laughing without a care in the world. I thought of was Kevin and Hoon told me. If they are active gang members, I don’t want anything to do with them.

 

 (A/N: i changed the picture in chapter 1, if you havn't seen it yet you should go take a look because thats what LeeYoung looks like :)  on with the story) _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________