Sohee's POV

It's Uncanny!

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. It all seems nice, the weather, the smell of my morning breath, everything..except

" 3 more days to go" I reminded myself. 

 took a quick shower after our dance practice, but when I went back to the dance room...

"Where is everyone?" it was empty. Are they playing a prank on me? 

"Oh, Sohee. Why are you still here? They left 10 minutes ago." Jane unni, our dance instructor said.

"Really?" I crunched my fingers. "Then I better catch up with them."

 

While I was walking on my way to the apartment, I suddenly felt weird and kinda paranoid. Like someone has been following me. I keep on looking around, taking small steps, until someone parked their car right in front of me

"What the.." I was ready to run away but they were so fast. No one was out there to help me. They covered my eyes and mouth, chained my hands, and placed me inside the van. What the hell. Is this really happening to me? I wanted to shout or do something but I was scared so I stayed quiet and tried hard to focus and observe my surroundings. Weird.They were not muttering any word and they seem calm.

♪ Careless, careless. Shoot anonym- ♪ "Shoot!" The guy beside me shouted and quickly ended the tone. The others started laughing. Even at this kind of situation, Xiumin still haunts me. Good grief. My kidnapper is a fan of Exo-M. I would be laughing too if I wasnt in this situation.

 

After what I think was a millennium, the van stopped and the door opens. The guy beside me carefully guided me out.

"Goodluck!" I heard someone shouted and then the van left. So I guess I'm stuck here with the Exo-M guy. Aha! I could take him down easily. I was ready to kick his off until he touched the back of my head and removed the cover of my eyes

My eyes were completely wide. I cannot understand. What is going on?

He laughed nervously. Then he unchained my hands and remove the cover of my mouth.

"Are you crazy?!" Yeah, that's the best sentence that I could come up with right now.

 

Xiumin's POV

I cannot believe that I had the courage to do that. 2 hours ago , I was thinking of a special way to meet Sohee because she'll leave in a few days and we might not be able to hang out anymore. I wanted to make something special for her, to surprise her. And then the members recommended this 'kidnap scheme' and dragged me all the way into it. I didn't even agree to their idea. They were all very excited about this. You wouldn't believe Luhan screaming and acting all giddy. What a way to humor me at this moment. So, going back, I'm now standing here in front of her. She was so surprised and I don't even know what to say or how to answer her question.

"Crazy? I'm not that bad..." I said quietly as I look down at the floor.

"Hey! So, what is this?" She looked at our surrounding "Where the hell are we?" She's mad. Darn it. What am I supposed to say?

I took a deep breath "Okay, I'll explain." She crossed her arms and started staring at me. "But first, don't look at me like that. I meant no harm."

"Go on, continue."

"I didn't plan all this. I wanted umm.. to.."

"What?" She demanded.

"I wanted to be with you" Finally, I said it. Gosh, Xiumin, youre such a cheesy grown up man now. "I know that you're going back to Korea soon and maybe this will be the last time that we'll be able to hang out so I wanted to bring you to my favorite place."

She pointed at my favorite place "So, the Book of Ellis Cafe is your favorite place?"

You cannot even see the name of the Cafe outside. How did she know? "Be honest. Are you really my stalker?"

She laughed. " Okay. Even though I terribly disagree with your wild statement and imagination, I won't argue with you. I just want to enjoy and have fun. Are you ready to go inside?"

I curtsied "After you."