Is this a date?

It's Uncanny!

Sohee's POV

 

"That was so tiring." Ye eun unni said as she lay down on the floor.

We were practicing for our comeback in Korea next week. I was sweating nonstop. But I like sweating, it gives me this kind of glow. I chuckled. Who am I kidding? I'm a mess.

*Beep*

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Oh, Sohee~ Why are you smiling like a fool?"

"Let me guess. It's him again."

"Please. Just date him."

"Bao zi."

"Please stop talking all at once! I don't even know who texted me." I said exhaustingly

I checked my phone. Oh, it's really him. 'Mandu, umm. I'm near your place. If you're not that busy, we could hang out or something. I know you're hungry >:)'Hah! Hungry? I'm not him.*tummy growls*

'Yeah we're done practicing now, Pooh. I dont know why but whenever I text or talk to you, I always get hungry. You're a bad influence as always.' I replied. We've been doing this texting thing for almost 16 days now. It was fun, just texting and telling someone about your day. And he's funny, even though sometimes he is so the opposite of a down to earth guy.

 

Xiumin's POV

I was standing in front of JYP building and to be honest, I'm freaking out right now. This will be the first time that we'll go out together, just the two of us, and I don't know what to say. I'm really fidgeting and thinking of ways on how to make this date, I mean, meeting comfortable. Until someone tapped my back.

"Waited long?" And there she was, this gorgeous looking lady, smiling at me. That smile that can make or break someone. and I realized that this was the only thing I needed to see for me to calm down.

"Sohee" I exhaled. " ..you don't have to prepare that much when you're meeting me."

"Excuse me?!" she slapped my arm

'Ouch. That was strong coming from a small woman."

"You speak like you're not small yourself!" She pouted.

I laughed. "Okay okay, I'm small. Let's stop fighting now and let's get you something to eat."

 

As we enter the restaurant, I noticed that almost every guy inside was looking at her. I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. I was insecure.I don't deserve a girl like this. And then, I looked at her and was surprised that she was looking at me, like she doesnt see the guys looking at her, like she was so concentrated on me.

"I'm really hungry now, baozi." And she again showed me her smile.

I laugh at myself. I am so weak. That one look from you made my doubts and insecurity dissappeared. And in that moment, I finally realized that you have that magic and I was hypnotized by it.