I will Wait.

I will Wait.

 

Taeyeon knows that no matter how much she harbored these feelings towards him, he’ll never return them back. So she sits afar and watches over him as she falls in love with one of her fellow group mates. It pains her so much. She doesn’t want to love him. She doesn’t want to see him. She doesn’t want to know that he exists around her. But it’s hard, it’s hard to avoid him because he’s literally everywhere she goes. He’s in the same company as she is in. He’s their newest hoobae and lastly he’s currently dating her best friend Hwang Miyoung or as people knows her Tiffany.

 

When did she first fall for him? She doesn’t quite know when she started to fall for him. Heck she doesn’t even know why she likes him in the first place. All she knew is that one day; she woke up in her bed having feelings towards the younger. But it was already late by the time she knew she had feelings for him, for he had already started to date Tiffany.

 

She wants to erase all the memories she has of him. How they first met, how they first talked, how they first interacted…everything. But if she does that she’ll lose memories of him and that’s one thing she doesn’t want to lose. Kim Taeyeon is indecisive when it comes to Suho, the leader of EXO-K. She doesn’t know if she wants to lose and forget him or keep him there. This kind of thing frustrates her to no end and it’s driving her crazy.

 

 

 

“Unnie!!!” A crying Tiffany ran into Taeyeon’s arms as she sat there in front of the computer screen typing a letter to her family.

 

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked the crying girl in her arms, “what happened? I thought you were on a date with Suho?”

 

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon with tears coming out from her beautiful eyes non stop. She sniffled first before explaining, “I was unnie I was…but then…it wasn’t a date for the both of us to be all lovey dovey.”

 

Taeyeon frowned, how could Suho do this to her dongsaeng? Her group mate? The person she spent her three years of training life with? How could he? After Tiffany and Suho had gotten together, Taeyeon specifically had a talk with Suho and warned him that if he ever tries to hurt Tiffany in their relationship, Kim Taeyeon will not forgive Kim Suho. That day he nodded and told her that he understood noona’s words and that he will not hurt Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s hair, “Tell unnie what happened,” she said softly. Tiffany got onto her knees and wiped away her tears with the help from Taeyeon.

 

“He brought me to our usual café,” Tiffany began, “everything was working out fine, we talked about the usual stuffs and such and then all of a sudden he told me ‘Tiffany noona, lets break up. Lately it seemed like my heart doesn’t belong to you any longer and I don’t want to lead you on or lie to you every single day that I love you but really I don’t’. Unnie you don’t know how many knives stabbed into my heart, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing from him.”

“What else did he tell you?”

 

“After I asked him the reason, he simply shrugged and said that at the very beginning he thought that by dating me will get the girl he loved the most to recognize him but sadly it didn’t turn out the way he expected and he doesn’t want to keep on lying to me each day.”

 

Taeyeon slammed her hand onto the desk and stood up in her chair, “I need to talk to him,” she said.

 

“No unnie please don’t,” Tiffany quickly grabbed Taeyeon’s hands, “I should have known that from the very beginning he never had feelings for me,” she softly spoke with her head down. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany’s head before patting it softly, “What do you mean exactly Tiffany?”

 

“I never once said ‘I love you’ to me.”

 

“So?”

 

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon, “What do you mean so? Don’t you know how much those three simple words means to someone who is in love?” Taeyeon didn’t say anything back.

 

“You should know unnie, after all you dated Junsu oppa and after he broke your heart you were in a great depression mode on all of us,” Tiffany reminded her. Taeyeon looked away and turned her back onto Tiffany.

 

“Don’t mention his name Tiffany,” Taeyeon coldly said.

 

“I’m sorry…but…”

 

“I’ll have a talk with Suho, you just stay here,” Taeyeon told her, “I’m sure everything is all just a misunderstanding.” And with that Taeyeon left Tiffany in her shared bedroom with Sunny.

 

Taeyeon made her way to EXO-K’s dorm and rang the door bell. The door was opened by Sehun, “Oh hey Taeyeon noona,” he greeted her cheerfully. Taeyeon didn’t greet him back but instead walked in without Sehun’s consent.

 

“Noona?” he asked and closed the door behind her, “What’s the matter?”

 

“Where’s Suho?” Taeyeon asked while looking around the room. She made her way to the living room to see the other boys, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Kai sitting in front of the television playing games, “Where’s Suho?” she asked again this time turning around to face Sehun.

 

“Hyung? He uh…”

 

“I knew you would come,” a voice was heard from the hallway. Taeyeon looked and there was Suho, the person she was looking for, standing before her. She frowned, strode over to him, and slapped him across the cheek.

 

Sehun gasped loudly and the other boys stopped playing their game.

 

“Do you not remember the words I told you when you and Tiffany first dated?” she asked the taller boy. Suho rubbed the cheek that got slapped and looked at Taeyeon, “Yeah I remember,” he told her all the while still rubbing his cheek.

 

“Then why did you hurt her?”

 

“I didn’t want to keep on lying to her that’s why,” he told Taeyeon, “would you prefer me to keep on lying to Tiffany noona or tell her the truth?” he asked.

 

This struck Taeyeon good because she didn’t know what or how to answer the question.

 

“But if you would like Taeyeon noona, I can keep on lying to Tiffany noona and hurt her even more in the process until she finds out that the person I have been looking at all this time was none other than her own group mate.”

 

“What?” Suho’s sudden confession took Taeyeon by surprise.

 

Suho smirked, “That’s right noona, the person that I have had my eyes on at the very beginning was her fellow group mate,” he leaned closer, “would you like to know who she is?” he whispered.

 

“You…”

 

“Her name is…Kim. Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing right now at this moment. So all this time Suho has had his eyes on her…but…why…how come he didn’t…

 

SLAP!

 

Taeyeon slapped Suho across the face again, “Don’t messing with my feelings!” Taeyeon shouted at him with tears immediately coming out from her eyes, “Why didn’t you tell me at the beginning? Why are you telling me now?!”

 

Suho watched as Taeyeon cried in front of him. He didn’t know what to do or how to react. All this time he didn’t know that Kim Taeyeon too had the same feelings for him…or at least that’s what he was thinking of at the moment. Taeyeon looked up at him through her tears, “I hate you,” she told him, “I hate you so much right now Kim Joonmyeon.”

 

“Noona…I…”

 

“Telling me that you have feelings for me now isn’t going to change anything.”

 

Suho sighed. Yes he knows that yes. But…without thinking twice, Suho grabbed Taeyeon by her small wrist and dragged her down the hallway to his shared room with Sehun. He shoved her in and shut the door.

 

“What are you planning to do?” Taeyeon asked him and approached his back, “let me out,” she demanded.

 

Suho took in a deep breath and spun around to look at her, “No,” he answered.

 

“What?”

 

“I said no noona,” Suho slowly said and advanced towards her. Each step that Suho took Taeyeon took a step back. After scooting back as far as she could from Suho, her ankle ran into the feet of Suho’s bed. She looked behind her before looking back at the man making his way towards her with each step.

 

“What…what…what are you planning today?” Taeyeon asked with a scared tone of voice. Once Suho reached her, he grabbed her by the chin and tilted her gaze up to meet his. Taeyeon stared into Suho’s brown orbs without blinking once.

 

“What can I do to make you mine?” he asked softly, “you know how crazy you’ve made me been these past few days? Watching you interact with Yunho hyung and Leeteuk hyung but then act as if I don’t exist around you at all.”

 

“Joonmyeon…I…”

 

“I know that you got your heart broken before by Junsu hyung,” he told her, “but I’m willing to mend your broken heart back to love me.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes slightly, “Why did you date Tiffany then?”

 

“Because,” he began, “I wasn’t sure if you liked me or not…noona you’re complicated to read,” he shut his eyes tightly and leaned his forehead onto hers, “how was I supposed to know if you liked me or not if you showed no signs?”

 

“I…Joonnmyeon ah,” Taeyeon cooed, “I’m sorry.” Taeyeon cupped his face into her delicate soft hands, “but…Tiffany means a lot to me.”

 

Suho opened his eyes immediately after hearing Taeyeon’s last sentence and frowns, “But I love you,” he told her. A bump immediately grew in , those words, those three words that Tiffany had wished to hear from Suho’s mouth. How could Suho say it so easily to her but never told Tiffany once…

 

“How can you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“How can I what?”

 

“How can you say those three words to me so easily?”

 

“Three words?” Suho didn’t quite understand where Taeyeon was getting to.

 

“Tiffany had been waiting forever since you’ve guys dated to hear those three words come out from your mouth,” she explained, “but you never once told her. But why is it that you can say it to me without even thinking? You’re cruel Joonmyeon.”

 

“Oh…you meant I love you?” he asked with a smirk, “it’s easy for me to say it to you because that’s how I feel towards you. But as for Tiffany noona, I never once love her.”

 

Taeyeon looked away avoiding the stare that he was burning into her skin, “I have to go,” she said, “I have to go, Tiffany is waiting for me.”

 

Taeyeon pushed Suho away but to her luck Suho didn’t budge. Instead, Suho grabbed Taeyeon by the arms and tightened his grip, “I’m not letting you go until we both understand one another,” he said angrily.

 

“What’s there to understand Joonmyeon?”

 

“What’s there to understand? I love you noona and it’s obvious that you love me back,” he said, “why can’t you just accept my feelings?”

 

“Because I can’t,” Taeyeon shouted at him, “and even if I want to…because I really do…but…”

 

“But what?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “Nevermind, you should understand why I won’t accept your feelings.”

 

“I don’t care, I don’t care if Tiffany noona ends up hating me, I don’t care if my fans finds out that I am dating you,” he reasoned, “all I care is for you to stay by my side.”

 

“You’re being unreasonable here Joonmyeon,” Taeyeon raised her voice.

 

“I AM NOT!” he was no frustrated, “I am not…I am not,” he quieted down, “all I want is for you to love me back…”

 

“And…I told you that I can’t do that,” she explained, “why can’t you understand me?”

 

Suho stepped back and shook his head, “I refuse to understand you noona.”

 

Taeyeon sighed, “This is getting no where Joonmyeon, I have to get going,” and with that Taeyeon made her way to the door. Suho quickly grabbed her by the wrist before she was able to open the door. He spun her around, grabbed her by both arms and kissed her harshly on the lip. Taeyeon’s eyes widen and she struggled to get out but couldn’t. She did the only thing she could think of and it was to bite onto his lips harshly.

 

“Ow!” Suho yelped loudly and let go of Taeyeon. He touched his lip, “That was mean noona,” he told her before looking at his fingers with blood on it.

 

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon apologized and opened the door then ran out. Suho ran after her into the hallway, “Noona!” he called.

 

Taeyeon immediately stopped once he called for her name, “I won’t give up on you…no matter what,” he told her, “I don’t care how long it’ll take for you to accept my feelings and I don’t care what man you’ll be dating in the near future but…I just want to tell you that I will not give up on you and I will not date Tiffany noona even if you force me to.”

 

He waited for Taeyeon to answer but she didn’t.

 

“I know that one day you’ll return your feelings to me, and I’ll continue to wait for that day to come.”

 

Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly before leaving EXO-K’s dorm. Once she got into the elevator, she fell down on her , hugged her knees, and cried, “I’m so sorry Joonmyeon ah…”