Realizing

I will Wait.

 

Taeyeon and Suho’s head moved in unison as the both of them were lost in their own world of bliss. Taeyeon’s grip tightens as Suho deepens the kiss and adds in more pressure from his body onto hers. She pulls a bit back but her lips still lingers and kissing his, “Joonmyeon,” she hoarsely breathed out.

“Don’t,” Suho tells her and closes that small gap that was in between the both of them.

“So like I was saying,” Sulli tried to explain to her group mate Amber about her frustrated situation, “I…oh my gosh,” she suddenly shouts while stopping in her tracks. Amber looks up and sees the two making out not far from them.

“Um…,” Amber said while looking at Sulli who by now is also staring back at her, “maybe we should go use the other restroom?” she suggested. Sulli didn’t say anything but nodded in agreement. Both girls spun around to leave the two but bumped into Jessica who stumbled backwards and shrieked really loud, “Ow!”

“Sica unnie!” Sullie shouted loudly and ran over to help Jessica up, “I’m so sorry, we didn’t see you there.” Jessica stood up and dusted her off, “No it’s okay, it was an accident,” Jessica told the taller girl.

“Are you okay though?”

Jessica looked up at Sullie, smiled and pinched her cheeks, “Of course I am pabo, a little falling on my won’t fracture my hip bones or something,” she joked. Sullie smiled back and nodded, “By the way have you seen Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“Uh…well that…,” Sullie looked from Jessica to behind her. Jessica followed Sullie’s gaze and decided to check it out but Sullie quickly grabbed her wrist, “Unnie I think it’s best not to disturb them.”

“Disturb who?”

“Um…” Sullie didn’t want to tell Jessica who she was referring to.

“Sullie?” Jessica asked but Sullie still didn’t say anything back. Jessica sighed and pulled her wrist out from Sullie’s grasp and made her way around the corner. Jessica came into the opening and gasped loudly which caused Suho and Taeyeon to pull back from each other rather quickly, “I…I…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…,” Jessica was lost for words.

Taeyeon blushed madly and hid her face into Suho’s chest while he rubbed his lips, “Um…Taeyeon unnie…we have to um…yeah you know,” Jessica stuttered and left the two alone. Sullie watched as Jessica quickly disappeared from their sight. She chuckled to herself and her and Amber left as well.

“I…,” Taeyeon said quietly in Suho’s chest, “I have to get going,” and with that, Taeyeon pushed Suho away from her and walked off quickly. Suho followed her and hugged her from the back, “Does this mean that you’ve finally gave in?” he asked.

Taeyeon smiled, “No,” she told him and pried his arms away from her.

“I’m going to make you submit to me…,” he shouted after her, “just watch noona!” Suho watched as Taeyeon never turned back to look at him but only continued on to disappear from his sight.

 

 

Taeyeon walked into SNSD’s dressing room and looked around. Tiffany wasn’t back yet from wherever she had taken off to so she made her way to her dressing table and reapplied her lipstick. Jessica looked at Taeyeon from the side her view and the back at the mirror in front of her.

“Jessica,” Taeyeon called for her which caused her to jump slightly, “sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Jessica recapped her lipstick and shook her head, “No…I’m just a bit jumpy…that’s all,” she said without facing her leader.

“Can we…can we talk for awhile?” Taeyeon asked.

“Um…sure I guess,” Jessica waited until Taeyeon got up from her seat and then she got up. She then followed Taeyeon out into the empty hallway, “So…,” Jessica began while rubbing her right arm.

Taeyeon sighed and leaned against the wall opposite from Jessica, “What you saw,” Taeyeon started, “was…”

“Do you like him unnie?” Jessica suddenly asked.

“Joonmyeon?” and Jessica nodded, “Well…I…”

“You do don’t you?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer but only nodded her head, “So…why won’t you go out with him? I mean I know he used to date Tiffany but..”

“That’s the thing Jessica, he used to date Tiffany and…well it’ll feel weird if I date one of my friend’s ex boyfriend.”

“Well…that does sound scandalous,” Jessica commented and scrunched up her face. Taeyeon laughed at Jessica’s reaction, “I don’t know what to do Jessica, I want to be with him but…”

Jessica walked up to Taeyeon and placed a hand over Taeyeon’s heart, “Trust in yourself unnie, I’m sure Tiffany wouldn’t throw a fit if you become honest with her and tell her what you feel,” Jessica told her. Taeyeon looked into Jessica’s brown orbs and then smiled, “Thank you Jessie.”

“No problem,” Jessica said and stepped backwards, “um…is this all you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Well I was wanting to talk to you about what you saw a little while ago,” Taeyeon said while blushing. Jessica chuckled, “Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone,” Jessica laughed and Taeyeon’s face softens a bit, “oh and I’ll have to tell Amber and Sullie to not tell anyone too,” Jessica added while tapping her chin. Taeyeon’s eyes widen, “Say what?!” she screamed.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon, “Yeah the both of them saw you first before I did.”

Taeyeon’s face turns a tomato red and she buries her face into her hands. Jessica watches Taeyeon’s cute reaction then decides to go over and hug her, “It’s okay unnie, I’ll tell them not to say a word,” she said while patting Taeyeon’s back and Taeyeon only nodded.

 

 

“This was all you wanted to show me?” Tiffany asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled cheekily at Tiffany nodded, “Yup,” he answered her.

Tiffany puffed up her cheeks, “Well this was  waste of time,” she muttered under her breath, “anyways I have to go back to Taeyeon, she must be waiting for a long time by now,” Tiffany said and turned her back to face Baekhyun.

“Noona,” he called. Tiffany spun around to face her dongsaeng, “Yes?”

Baekhyun looked at his feet before facing her again, “I know that you used to love Joonmyeon hyung,” he began and Tiffany’s face cringes, “and…”

“You and Joonmyeon had this planned didn’t you.”

Baekhyun nods, “I want my hyung and noona to be happy.”

“Happy?”

“I don’t know what your intentions are by trying to keep Taeyeon noona away from Joonmyeon hyung but…,” Baekhyun took in a deep breath, “instead of being selfish and thinking that my hyung is only out there to hurt your best friend, why don’t you ask how Taeyeon noona feels about Joonmyeon hyung as well?”

“What do you know Baekhyun?” She asked and frowned.

“I may not know what my hyung did to you but I know for sure that he loves Taeyeon noona  a lot at the beginning and Taeyeon noona also love hyung a lot too.”

“Taeyeon loving Joonmyeon?”

Baekhyun took in a deep breath and ruffled his hair, “All I’m saying is, if you really care for Taeyeon’s well being, why don’t you ask her about her side of story regarding this matter?”

“I…” Tiffany couldn’t find any words to reply back so she spun around and left Baekhyun alone. As she made her way back to the girl’s restroom, many thoughts filled her mind. She stopped right in front of the restroom, “Why didn’t she tell me at the beginning?” she asked herself. Standing there for a good 5 minutes, Tiffany took in a deep breath, “I need to talk to her,” and with that she ran the rest of the way to SNSD’s dressing room.