The Truth Behind Love Chapter 9

The Truth Behind Love[Paused]

 

 
 
 
I was about to call Eun Hee..But I remember that I was mad at her..Well,,I'm just pretending..
 
 
 
Where could she be right now??
 
 
 
Then someone entered our house,,It's mom and dad..I mean my stepmother..
 
 
 
I know you won't believe me,but Sungmin's mom is my father's new wife..
 
 
 
When mom died from an accident,they immediately got married after 2 months..
 
 
 
So I'm mad at them right now..I always think that,they really plan that accident to get married..
 
 
 
Sungmin doesn't want to live here,we also don't know where he is living now..
 
 
 
He is a part of a street band and I heard that he just lives near the park where they perfoms..
 
 
 
 
 
After a few minutes,Sungmin came..
 
 
 
What is he doing here??I thought he doesn't want to see his mom..
 
 
 
"Oppa!!Go upstairs,mom is waiting for you.."..Hana said..
 
 
 
So mom called him..
 
 
 
"Oppa,Sungmin oppa seems different today.."..Hana said..
 
 
 
"I guess so..."..I said..
 
 
 
"He usually doesn't go here,I mean,he doesn't want to go here..".Yana said..
 
 
 
"Maybe there is a problem that's why he go here immediately.."Hana said..
 
 
 
"Let's just enjoy our small party.!!..I said..
 
 
 
 
SUNGMIN's POV:
 
 
I enter mom's room after hearing that she can't breathe properly and she feels dying..
 
 
But as I enter her room,I saw her standing..
 
 
 
"Mom.."
 
 
"I knew you would come if I say that kind of words.."
 
 
"So you lied again??"
 
 
"I just want to talk to you..And,I have things to say to you.."
 
 
"What is it??Say it now..I still need to practice.."
 
 
"Where do you live now??"
 
 
"What is it to you??"
 
 
"Okay.I'll go directly to the point,,all of us here will go to U.S.."
 
 
"So??"
 
 
"I want you to come with us.."
 
 
"Why will I??I'm not even a part of this family..And besides,you're happy with them right??With their wealth.."
 
 
"Sungmin-ah..I saying this to you right now..As a mother..Please..Go with us.."
 
 
"No,,I don't like..I won't go with you.."...
 
 
Then I get out of the room......Outside the room,I saw Hana,while folding her arms..
 
 
"Oppa..Why are you so mean to you mother??"
 
 
"That is the way I show her love for her..Wae??"
 
 
"Showing your love for her??Oppa,you are being rude to her!!!"
 
 
"I want her to treat her like that..And anyway,are you my sister to talk to me like that??"
 
 
"Mom is right!!We are a family..You are the one who escapes us.."
 
 
"Who told you to listen at adult's conversation???Huh??Is that your brother??Or your elder sister??Your father??"
 
 
"I just learned to be rude at you!!!!"
 
 
"Stop that!!!"..Sung Jo said.."Do you know how loud your voices are??"
 
 
"Don't get involved in this anymore Sung Jo.."..I said..
 
 
"But she is my sister!!"...Sung Jo said..
 
 
"Okay...Go and live with your sisters and father....Live with my useless mother too.."..Then I walked away....
 
 
 
 
EUN HEE's POV:
 
 
I'm trying to contact Sung Jo,,but he is not picking it up..Is he still mad??
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning..I go to the library again to go and continue the comics I'm reading..
 
 
I practice reading with my mind too so that embarassing moment won't happen again..Well,I don't want to meet that meanie boy
again..He is so irritating.. >_<
 
 
I'm looking for it at the comics section..It's not there!!!Hmmpp!!!
 
 
I sit down on a chair again and try to wait for someone to bring back the book..
 
 
As I look at my right..Someone is sleeping again..It's the meanie boy again!!!And as usual,,he is sleeping again..
 
 
His face is covered with a book...And............   O.O
 
 
That is the book!!!!!I don't have much time left so I need to read it now..I don't want to wake him up..I know that he will do
something meanie to make embarassing.. >_<
 
 
I try to get the book from his face...
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
ASSA!!!!!!!!!!I got it!!!!
 
 
I started reading..
 
 
"Ya!!!!!!That's mine!!!!"
 
 
Meanie boy woke up...!!!"Oh really??Does anyone owns a book here??"
 
 
"Yeah!!And that's mine!!"
 
 
"I got it there!!"
 
 
"Really??The book you are reading is over there.."..Then he points out the book..Oh right!!It's there!!
 
 
"Oh???But.."..Then I looked at the book,,it was filled with photos of girls waering bathin suit,,not actually but,it's almost..
The cover was just the same but the contents were not the same..
 
 
"I just cover it with that picture,,so I can hide the photos inside.."....GGRRRR....
 
 
I can't say anything..So I just go out from the library..I have so many embarassing things happened here..I won't comeback here
anymore..
 
 
I noticed that a girl is complaining at the girl near the library's door..Kekekeke..I have an idea!!
 
 
"Excuse me miss,,are you allowing teenagers to bring photos here inside the library??"..I asked..
 
 
"Of course not ma'am!!"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!YOU'RE DEAD MEANIE BOY...
 
 
"Really??But I saw someone a while ago viewing photos inside.."
 
 
"Really ma'am??Can you please tell us who is it??"
 
 
 
TAE SUNG's POV:
 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA..That stupid girl!!She can't so anything right..She's always failing..She can't get over me..
 
 
But the truth is,,she's so pretty and I can't stop myself from teasing her,,because that makes her more beautiful..
 
 
"Excuse me sir..Can we see the book that you are reading??".......Uh oh...I'm dead...
 
 
"Ne???Hehehehe..Why do you want to see it??I just got it right there.."
 
 
"We just want to make sure,sir.."...Then they grabbed the books I was holding between my arms.."She's right.."..Wh..What??!!
 
 
She's right??So someone told them about my secret book??Ah!!Right!!That is the stupid girl..!!!
 
 
They send me out of the library and they told me not to go back there from now on...  >_<
 
 
The give me a paper and told me to sign it..
 
 
Kim...Eun...Hee??(He pronounced it as Yoon Hee)and she is studying at MyungJi University??She's in the same age as me..
 
 
So Kim Eun Hee is her name..Let's wait and see...This is not our last meeting..
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~Hi Guys!!Hope you comment on my story!! ^^ Because comments and feedbacks gives a writer confident,and inspiration to write and make the story more interesting..Does it sound like I'm forcing you??Not really.. :D I just want to know if someone really reads my story.. ^^