The Truth Behind Love Chapter 12

The Truth Behind Love[Paused]

 

"Tour??Sure..Why not??Come on.."I said..
 
 
 
"Okay then..That's great.."..
 
 
 
I just used meanie boy as an excuse because I don't want to talk to Sung Jo..
 
 
 
 
"Where are we going??"..Meanie boy asked..
 
 
 
"At the end point of the world.."..I replied..
 
 
 
"Really??But that is so far..Can't we rest for a while??We should bring some snacks too.."..He joked..
 
 
 
I didn't respond..I just continue walking without knowing that I'm already falling in line at the school's canteen..
 
 
 
"What are you going to eat..??"..Meanie boy asked..
 
 
 
"It's none of your business..Just eat alone if you want.."..
 
 
 
 
I turn around and when I was about to take a step..I saw Sung Jo..
 
 
 
 
Meanie boy whispered to me.."Are you really not going to eat??He's right there!!Sung Jo.."
 
 
 
"How did you knoiw his name??"..I said..
 
 
 
"It's none of you business.."..He said..
 
 
 
:/ Whatevah!!!
 
 
 
 
We started to eat..I mean..He started to eat..
 
 
 
I can't dare to take my first bite...
 
 
 
Imagine!!Meanie boy..The reason why I'm shy to go back to the library..
 
 
 
Is just sitting across me right now..
 
 
 
 
Urggghhh...
 
 
 
I can't believe it!!!!
 
 
 
"We already known each other but we still don't know each others name.."..He said..
 
 
 
"So??"..I said..
 
 
 
"I'm Kim Taesung.."..
 
 
 
"It's okay..I'm not interested anyway.."..I said..
 
 
 
...Silence.......
 
 
 
"Ya..Are you not going to ask my name??"..I said..
 
 
 
"Kim Eun Hee..(He pronounced it as Yoon Hi)"..
 
 
 
"How did you know my name??"..
 
 
 
"Tsk..I already shouted your name a while ago right??"...
 
 
 
 Oh,right..I forgot..
 
 
 
"How did you know my name??"
 
 
 
"I saw it..On the paper.."
 
 
 
"On the paper??What paper??"
 
 
 
"The paper you signed when you reported me at the library.."..He said..
 
 
 
" O.O  How did you know that??"..
 
 
 
"Haiiisshh..You are really stupid..Remember..When you are reporting someone,never write your name.."
 
 
 
"But they told me to write my name.."
 
 
 
"Haiisshh..Just do what I'm telling.."
 
 
 
"Sirheo!!I know you are a bad person..Gangster!!"..I said..
 
 
 
"Me??Bad person??Have you seen a gangster with such a nice look??Heh..I'm so handsome to be a gangster.."..
 
 
 
"Many!!!!!!You can see it on t.v..."..I said..
 
 
 
"Hay...Eotteon.."..He said..  (Whatever)
 
 
 
 
 
Music time!!
 
 
 
"Okay now class..I'm going to give you a project right??But every theme of the project..You have different partners.."
 
 
 
"Ne.."
 
 
 
"But unfortunately,we lack of time..We need to finish all these projects next week..Just divide you time because you have 
 different partners,right??"
 
 
 
"Ne.."
 
 
 
"Okay..I'm going to tell Mr.Lee Sung Jo's partners..In the dance..You partner is,Haesung(random girl)..In dance,Ms. Kim Eun 
 Hee.."
 
 
 
"Ne??Me??"...Uh oh..My partner in singing was Sung Jo..NOOO!!!!!!!
 
 
 
"For Mr.Kim Taesung..In singing,Jiyeon(random girl)..In dancing,Kim Eun Hee.."
 
 
 
TOTALLYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!SUNG JO AND TAESUNG?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
"Mr.Jung Sungmin..Your partner was....................*blah*blah*blah*"
 
 
 
 
 
"Now,I'm done announcing your partners,,you may now start practicing..Remember,our projects were the dance,the singing,and the
 play..Okay??Class dismiss.."
 
 
 
what the hell..The three of them were my partners..WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
"Eun Hee-ya,,let's start practicing later.."..Taesung said as he hold my left arm..
 
 
 
"Eun Hee will practice with me.."..Sungmin said as he grabbed my right arm towards him and hold my left shoulder..
 
 
 
"No,Eun Hee will go with me.."..Sung Jo said as he stand between the burning Sungmin and Taesung..
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm really really sorry for not updating this for a long time.. :D Hope you forgive me..
 
Anyway,if you love Minsul,Taelli,Minstal,Taeczy,Khuntoria..
You can also check this story.. :D 
 
 
For WooU,ThunderIU shippers,I also have a story.. :))