The Truth Behind Love Chapter 7

The Truth Behind Love[Paused]

 

 
 
I opened my eyes..
 
 
Then I saw my mother and father at my side..
 
 
"Oh,Yoon Hee-ya,,you're awake..Are you okay??"
 
 
"What happened mom??"
 
 
"You fainted..Tsk..I told you not to work anymore.."
 
 
"I'm not just used to that kind of work..But later on,I can cope with it too.."
 
 
"You shouldn't work anymore.."..Dad said..
 
 
"Then what about Eun Hee??"
 
 
"We can let her stop from studying.."..Mom said..
 
 
"No!!I won't let you mom..Eun Hee should finish her studies.."..
 
 
"Yoon Hee-ya.."
 
 
"Even I die..I would let Eun Hee finish her studies..That is the only way we can get out at this poor life.."
 
 
"Okay..Okay..If that's what you want.."..
 
 
 
 
EUN HEE's POV:
 
 
 
I'm at the office's cashier..
 
 
They are all looking at me..
 
 
The cashier asked me the reason on not paying my tuition..
 
 
I don't have money to buy books too..The 3 girls at the corner keeps on laughing..Even the next 2 girls behind me..
 
 
I go out of the office and the 3 girls at the corner a while ago follows me..
 
 
"Tsk..I don't think Sung Jo will like girls who are poor.."
 
 
"Yeah,,Sung Jo is very rich and I don't think his family will agree him to marry a poor girl.."
 
 
"But I think someone believes in Cinderella's story.."
 
 
"He keeps on clinging on Sung Jo and flirting him,when she doesn't even have money to pay her tuition and buy her books.."
 
 
Then the 3 hipocrate laughs hard...Hope you all die..
 
 
"What are you laughing at??"...Sung Jo-ya!!!.."She is my bestfriend since we are still young and me and my family accepts her
 for what she is..whether she is poor or not.."
 
 
"She is not the kind of person who cheats..."..........CHEATS???OUCH..I cheated on you and Yoon Hee right??
 
 
"She is not a liar too..".....OUCH AGAIN....
 
 
"She is not a pretender..She doesn't pretends on anything she is not to be.."...Sung Jo!!What are you saying??It hurts me..If
you only knows the truth..
 
 
"What are you guys thinking of yourselves??"...He added..Then the hipocrates runs away from us...Embarassed..
 
 
"Are you okay??"..He asked me..
 
 
"Yeah,I'm fine..they didn't hurt me anyway.."
 
 
"Just tell me if someone do that again to you..Okay??"..He said..
 
 
"Yeah,,I will.."..
 
 
 
 
 
I go to the class again..I'm sitting beside Sungmin..
 
 
Sungmin became closer to me and I think we can know more about each other since we are going to work for the play..
 
 
"Does Sung Jo already knows that I am the new lead role??"
 
 
"Oh!!I forgot to say it..You didn't too??"
 
 
"I'm scared at him.."..I hit his shoulder..
 
 
"What are you scared of??I thought you are the one who is going to explain everything to him??"
 
 
"What??!!I didn't say anything!!I thought it was you??"
 
 
"That is not my problem!!I'm stable for being the lead girl!!You are the one who should do that..!!"
 
 
"You are close with him right??You can do it!!"
 
 
"Me??Why me??"
 
 
Then he smiled.."Can't you do it for me??Just this time..Please.."
 
 
"I won't.."
 
 
"Please..."..He said as he comes closer to my face..
 
 
"In one condition.."
 
 
"Any condition..!!"
 
 
"You should do well on this practice..If you do it well,I'm going to explain everything at Sung Jo..Okay??"
 
 
"Okay...!!!But if I don't do well today??"
 
 
"I'm going to take your shoes off..And you are the one who's going to explain everything on Sung Jo..Okay??"
 
 
"Ah..Arasseo!!"
 
 
"Teach me some shords again!!The new one!!"
 
 
"Okay..Here's the guitar.."
 
 
He teaches me new chords but this is more harder than the previous one..I can't get it right easily..It sounds weird whenever
I strum the string of the guitars..
 
 
"I can't get it right..So annoying.."
 
 
"You can do it..Just practice it.."
 
 
I get the guitar and carry it then I pout..
 
 
 
 
*FLASH!!!
 
 
Sungmin took a photo of me while I was pouting..
 
 
"Ya!!!"
 
 
"It's okay..You're so cute here.."
 
 
"Delete it!!Or else you'll die!!"
 
 
"I don't want to!!It's very cute..I swear..!!"
 
 
We started to chase around the room since the teacher is not yet around and our classmates were busy chatting with each other.
 
 
We just stop chasing each other when the teacher started to walk in..
 
 
 
 
SUNG JO's POV:
 
 
Mwoya ige??Sung min and Yoon Hee(Eun Hee) is very close to each other??How did it happened??
 
 
"I'm going to go out for a while class..But,you can now start practicing..Lead girl,and lead boy..Please start now.."..Our 
teacher said then she go out..
 
 
I stood up and walk towards Yoon Hee..But she go to the stage with Sungmin..What the heck it happening??
 
 
They started to act..Am I the one who is acting there right??Am I right??'Cause I am the lead boy,right??
 
 
They seems having fun practicing,,but I'm getting more irritated as their meanful laughs continue to burst out..I walk towards
them..
 
 
"It's my turn.."..I said as I move Sungmin at the side..
 
 
"But this is my place!!This is my role!!"
 
 
"What??"...What??Is he trying to say that he is the main role??
 
 
"...."
 
 
 
"Are you trying to say that you are the lead role??"
 
 
"Geure!!Because I am really the lead role.."
 
 
"Ya!!Stop it..Sungmin-ah..Step back.."...WHAT??!!Did Yoon Hee(Eun Hee) just called Sungmin,,Sungmin-ah??
 
 
"He started it..He should stop it.."...He is really annoying..When I was about to punched him..Yoon Hee(Eun Hee) hold my hand
back..
 
 
"Lee Sung Jo..Don't ever try to do it....The truth is..When you were absent yesterday,,the teacher replaced you for the role..
 Sorry that we didn't tell it to you earlier.."
 
 
Ah,,so it's the same as they almost stub my back...I walked away from them and dropped my mic that I was wearing...
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~I try to update this everyday like the way I was doing before..^^ I don't have too much assignments to do so I can still do the story.. :D Thanks for those who subscribe!!You can comment for your feedbacks.. ^^