Stockholm 5

Stockholm

In Jay's absence, Wooyoung was able to inspect the room he was imprisoned in. He was indeed tied to a bed and there was the bedside table next to him. The lamp had been placed precariously on top of it and the TV was on a cabinet to the right of the door that was directly opposite the bed. Thankfully, there was a clock above the television and Wooyoung was able to keep a rough track of time.

He'd been allowed out to go to the bathroom a few times but it had revealed nothing of his location; the hallway outside was dark and the bathroom was windowless. Jay kept a tight grip on his wrists at all times in case he tried anything, though Wooyoung didn't plan to. Something about knowing it was Jay that had kidnapped him made him feel safe, however bizarre that sounded.

("Shut your eyes," Wooyoung ordered each time they were in the bathroom.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," Jay would grumble.

"That doesn't mean you still have the permission to look," countered Wooyoung.)

It had been two hours since Jay's last visit and Wooyoung was getting restless. There was only so much to look at and only so much wondering he could do; he needed answers and he intended to get them. Or at least make Jay turn on the television.

A click resounded from the door and Wooyoung jumped, shaken from his doze; he hadn't heard Jay approach. Another tray of food was placed on the bedside table and Wooyoung was painfully aware that Jay wasn't looking at him. He pulled at the fresh knots at his wrists.

"Can you please untie me?"

"Not yet."

Jay left no space for further questions and immediately shovelled food into Wooyoung's mouth, still avoiding eye contact. Wooyoung sighed through his nose in frustration as he chewed and when it was all gone, he expected Jay to take the tray and leave, but he perched on the edge of the bed instead. His eyes suddenly roved Wooyoung's face intently, and he found that neither of them could look away.

"Why am I here?" Wooyoung tried, though without much expectation of success.

"I needed to see you," Jay whispered, his voice small and fragile.

"And this was your only solution?! You could have called," Wooyoung protested, refusing to match Jay's tone.

"Would you have answered if I did?" Jay asked, sadly, and it was Wooyoung's turn to avert his eyes. "Even if I had, we'd never have been able to meet," he finished as Wooyoung mumbled, "You left me."

Silence fell and Wooyoung kept his gaze fixed on his lap. "I miss you," he said, eventually, and when he looked back at Jay he was sure betrayal was evident in his eyes.

"I miss you too."

The lamp flickered next to them and Wooyoung was conscious of the way Jay's shadow danced on the opposite wall. They didn't break eye contact and silence weighed over them like a thick blanket. They stared at each other a few seconds longer before Jay made a move to leave.

"Don't go!" Wooyoung begged, leaning forward, his voice desperate. "I can't take it again!"

"I have to. I've got a schedule."

"Please untie me first." It was Wooyoung's turn to whisper. His eyes were pleading and Jay seemed unable to deny him. He paused for what seemed an eternity before he nodded, barely, and knelt on the bed over Wooyoung's legs. He tugged at the bonds and Wooyoung waited until both hands were free before he launched himself forward.

Jay gave a shout and instinctively grabbed Wooyoung's wrists, no doubt intending to use his strength to counter the attack and gain the upper hand, but Wooyoung had been too quick. His lips collided with Jay's and Wooyoung felt him grunt in shock against his mouth.

They fell back on the bed and Wooyoung traced his tongue along Jay's full bottom lip, gasping when Jay regained control and rolled them over. Wooyoung wobbled precariously on the edge of the bed and he gripped Jay's strong shoulders as he shifted them into the centre of the mattress without separating.

Wooyoung couldn't hide his desire when Jay's muscled torso pressed against him and when he moaned, Jay reached for his belt and slid his tongue past Wooyoung's lips.

Jay had never tasted so sweet.