Stockholm 3

Stockholm

Wooyoung could hear the tinkle of cutlery as what sounded like a tray was placed on what must have been a bedside table next to him. Jay had turned a light on, albeit dimly, and it glowed a soft orange through the blindfold.

"I thought you might be hungry. Sorry I couldn't get this to you sooner. We'll have to sort something out so that you'll be able to feed yourself when I'm busy," Jay said, cheerfully, and Wooyoung could imagine his eyes smiling down at him.

"Then why don't you untie me?" Wooyoung asked, his voice rough from dehydration. A bottle was pressed to his lips a second later, and though he tried not to, his mouth betrayed him and he drank.

"Because I don't quite trust you yet. But how about this?" his captor suggested, pulling away the bottle, and Wooyoung tilted his head forward when he felt Jay pulling at the knot of fabric behind his head.

He shut his eyes tightly when the material fell away, scared of what he would see. He was expecting a monster in place of the man it said it was, shadowy, evil and sadistic, but when he slowly blinked past the light and watched Jay come into focus, the familiarity was like a punch to his stomach. Jay was still Jay, still handsome, still beautiful, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react.

Opening his eyes was a bad idea because now conflicting emotions were rising in his chest. On the one hand, terror and confusion were still bubbling below the surface, but on the other he felt a deep tenderness that made him want to reach out and touch the man that he loved; his right arm made to do just that and it tugged uselessly at his bonds.

Their eyes met and Wooyoung realised that Jay was having the same thoughts. Insecurity seemed to flicker in his eyes and he lifted the blindfold again.

Wooyoung struggled, bobbing his head around to keep it out of Jay's hold and Jay eventually sat back on his knees, unsure.

"Let me look at you," Wooyoung pleaded, trying to reach out again.

Jay gave him a long look filled with hesitation before it morphed into surrender and he reached for the plate of food instead. He fed Wooyoung in silence, his eyes contemplative, and left without another word.