Stockholm 1

Stockholm

"Jang Wooyoung, member of popular idol group 2PM, was reported missing today at 11:50AM when he vanished from the set of SBS' Strong Heart recording. During a break in the filming, Mr. Jang was last seen when he announced to fellow 2PM member, Nichkhun Horvejkul, that he was in need of some fresh air. Police are following many possible leads-"

The glow behind Wooyoung's blindfold flickered out and he shivered, barely managing to hold in a terrified whimper when something rustled to his left. He pulled at the bonds that tied his hands down as the mattress dipped (at least, that's what it felt like he was sitting on) and a warm cage situated itself over his waist. He struggled against it, squirming his hips and deducing that the prison was a knee either side of his waist. His suspicions were confirmed a second later when hot, damp breath oozed down his neck as the stranger chuckled, obviously enjoying Wooyoung's hopeless attempt at escape.

"Do you know who I am?" a voice breathed into his ear.

"The person who's here to free me?" Wooyoung tried, unable to mask the fear in his voice as he pulled at the ties again.

The stranger chuckled once more and pressed his mouth to the soft skin below Wooyoung's earlobe. "Guess again," came the reply, but this time the man's voice was clearer and Wooyoung realised there was only one person who knew about that patch of skin that made him weak in the knees. His body stiffened and he shuddered like a coiled spring.

"J-Jay," he whispered.

"Bingo," Jay sang, opting for something a little more physical and capturing Wooyoung's bottom lip between his teeth.

Wooyoung shuddered again and tried to pull away, but Jay placed a hand on the back of his neck while the other flitted against the patch of skin peeking from below his t-shirt.

"Let 'e go," he whimpered, still trying to pull his lip back as he attempted to squirm away.

Jay chuckled and his hot breath flooded into Wooyoung's mouth before he bit a little harder and released the swollen flesh. He watched, mesmerised, as Wooyoung's tongue s out and swiped over the red skin.

"U-Untie me," Wooyoung whispered, swallowing thickly around the lump in his throat as a single tear rolled past the blindfold.

The pad of Jay's thumb brushed across his cheek before the plump lips that Wooyoung could so clearly visualise pressed against the damp skin.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Jay murmured, before his presence melted without a trace and Wooyoung was left alone in the darkness.