Chapter 4

Second Love

Junhyung, who just entered the third day in his new school already lost all of his excitement. He couldn’t wait for Saturday. He had told Gikwang and Yoseob about the date and there were..two reactions:

 

Gikwang: Damn, you move so fast, huh? Good job, pal *high five*

 

Yoseob: YAH, LEE GIKWANG YOU STUPID MORON!! Jun, cancel the date!! You can’t be caught dead dating a teacher in your first Saturday in this school. Are you ing mad!?

 

Junhyung just laughed at Yoseob’s over reaction. He knew the shortest guy in the trio was worried. “It’s okay, right? As long as we don’t get caught?”. Yoseob nodded. “Good, because I’m not gonna get caught”, Junhyung let out a loud laugh and Gikwang follows. “You guys, just see, when you happen to get caught you’ll be asking for my help!! And you, kwang!! No for two months!!”, he left them to his room. His ears were because he was angry.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll cover for you”, Gikwang smiled. “I’ll talk to Yoseob about this. We’ll meet again at dinner, okay? I gotta go, I gotta get my rights as a man back” :P. Gikwang left to his room and Junhyung just laughed.

 

So jealous of you guys..

 

****

 

“Baby..?”, Gikwang knocked on Yoseob’s door.

 

“Go away!!”, he could faintly hear his boyfriend shouting from inside the dorm.

 

“Hey..I’ve got a way to work it out. Open the door, please..? We need to talk”

 

The petite guy opened  the door and Gikwang quickly locked him in his arms. Yoseob punched his chest softly. “You utter moron..”

 

“Yah, we can’t choose Junhyung’s fate, right? We ain’t no God, babe. I just..wanna help him. It’ll make him happy, right?”, Gikwang led Yoseob to his bed and then sat in front of him. “Look, I have a plan. We can’t let them get caught, right? They’ll suspect Junhyung and Hyunseung seonsaeng-nim dating if they found them walking together just the two of them. So, we go with them, okay? Sorta double date. But we make it more like a club outing. What do you say?”

 

Yoseob thought about it a little bit. “So you wanna make it look like our dance group having an outing with our instructor?”

 

“Yep, exactly”

 

“You’re not the top of the class for nothing, Kwang. You’re really are smart”, Yoseob laughed and his boyfriend’s hair.

 

“So..I can have it..now, right?”, Gikwang smirked.

 

“What?”

 

“IT”

 

“I’ll text Junhyung”

 

To: Junhyung

 

u NEED to be LATE!!

DON’T come back fast :*

c u later

 

=^w^=

 

***

 

Dinner time..

 

The trio met up in the cafeteria as planned. They were eating quietly while waiting for the right time to talk about it. Once the other student filled the area and all of them get noisy, Gikwang shared Junhyung the plan. The new student couldn’t agree more and thanked his best friends. Even though he couldn’t have his time alone with Hyunseung. Well, it’s better than to get caught, Junhyung thought.

 

They were talking further about the plan when Hyunseung passed by the trio and smiled. Yoseob replied the smile nervously.

 

“Mind if..”, Hyunseung opened his mouth.

 

“AH!! JUN!! YOU GOTTA TEACH ME HOW TO DO MATH HOMEWORK!!”, Yoseob snapped.

 

“Ah..um..y-yeah, actually I-I’m the one whose gonna do all the teaching”, Gikwang stepped on Yoseob foot. “Don’t make it too obvious, Junhyung hates math and heaven knows about it!!”, Gikwang whispered. “R-right, sorry” >_<

 

Yoseob grabbed Junhyung’s hand, but the new managed to whisper “Remember, Saturday” to his seonsaeng.

Note: it's a bit short >_< somekind of transition to the next chapter :3 hope you guys like it so far^^ thank you for supporting this fic^^ please anticipate the next chapter^^