Chapter 3

Second Love

It was a sunny morning and Junhyung couldn’t wait to attend his class in his second day at new school. So he dress up for school and make sure his hair style is cool.

 

“Aaaa, ah..music class goes first”

 

Yoseob was still asleep, his roommate did try his best to wake him up but the latter won’t budge. He decided to go ahead and left Yoseob to Gikwang instead. The new student, danced his way down to the cafeteria and grabbed a big smoked-beef sandwich. He continued to beverage section. He stopped at this point and chuckled. “What are these s? Coffee, tea, and milk? Cola’s the best to start up your day. And they don’t have it here?”, he frowned. He moved his gaze across the room and found a vending machine in the corner of the room. “Now you’re talking”, he walked towards the vending machine then treat himself a can of Cola.

 

No one, NO ONE, have the idea how would Junhyung’s pitiful tummy survived cola in the morning.

 

He picked a sea near the door, just in case he might get late, he thought. It would be easier to run to the door before everybody pile up there and made it really hard to find a way out. He was about to bite his sandwich when somebody took his cola without permission.

 

“Yah!!”, he was ready to get angry, but when he faced the culprit all he did was looking at him.

 

“Don’t drink things like this in the morning, go get something else”, it was Hyunseung. “I’m taking this, you may take it back before lunch in my office”

 

“Y-yes..anything you want..my queen”, he didn’t realize what he just said and he was blushing so hard. Junhyung could hear laughter from around the cafeteria.

 

“Yo”, Gikwang came and pat his shoulder. “I told you, no fraternizing”, Yoseob whispered. “We’re sorry, seonsaeng-nim. He just got an accident, I think his head hit something real hard and he became stupid. So sorry”, Yoseob forced an awkward smile.

 

The couple pulled Junhyung away. Gikwang grabbed Junhyung’s sandwich and ate it. “We told you not to play fire”, the dancer said with full mouth.

 

Junhyung just sighed. “I can’t hold it..he’s just..I dunno, he’s perfect”.

 

“Damn, our friend here is deeeepeeeely in love with Hyunseung seonsaeng-nim. Don’t worry, I think we can work it out”, Gikwang laughed.

 

“Yeah, and he take your cola too..what did he say?”, Yoseob added.

 

“To take it back in his office before lunch?”, Junhyung answered, a bit unsure.

“Dude, you gotta make it count!! He just invite you to his ‘office’~~”, Gikwang laughed again. “Yah, we shouldn’t encourage him to break the rule!!”, the shortest guy scolded his boyfriend. “There’s no way you’re gonna listen to this brainless brat, right? Jun?”.

 

“I think Gikwang just gave me a brilliant idea”

 

----

 

The bell rung and Junhyung rushed to teacher’s lounge. Yoseob who tried his best to stop Junhyung had to admit defeat to his boyfriend. Gikwang had him pinned to the bathroom wall and he told Junhyung to bring some extra pants for Yoseob when he went back.

 

Junhyung continued walking to teacher room. So curious why would Hyunseung had to call him into his desk just to give him back a cola. He might have something to talk about, he wished.

 

The new student stood up in front of the door before finally had the courage to open it up. He slid the door as slow as he could then stepped into the room. He didn’t see many teachers in there, they’re all probably out for lunch too. There’s only Hyunseung, and two teachers who then go out together. So, it’s just me and seonsaeng now, Junhyung gulped.

 

“Sit down, won’t you?”, Hyunseung said in a quite high tone, looking very impatient.

 

“Y-yes, sir”, Junhyung walked and sat on the seat in front of Hyunseung’s desk. “About the cola..”

 

The tutor then opened his drawer and took out Junhyung’s cola. “You want it back? Here you go”

 

“T-thank you, sir..”

 

“Tell me..Junhyung-ssi..who are you?”

 

“H-huh? Me? What do you mean?”, Junhyung raised one of his eyebrow. He didn’t catch his teacher’s drift.

 

“Yeah, you. I’m interested to know more about you”

 

Is he..um...trying to say that he’s interested in me. Kekekeke. “Well, I’m Yong Junhyung, I’ve introduced myself before, right?” I can’t let it be  too easy then.

 

Hyunseung laughed at that point. “You don’t want to talk about it?”

 

“Why would you wanna know more about me?”

 

“Well, I’m your teacher”

The new student scoffed.

 

“Maybe this isn’t the right place to talk about it. You may depart”, Hyunseung smiled. Who are you, brat? How could you look like my Hyungjun? Are you Hyungjun? Fate’s playing with me or what?

 

Junhyung smiled back and stood up, he then walked to the sliding door. “Oh, and by the way. I’m free this Saturday”, Hyunseung said.

 

Junhyung was like kathump-kathump-kathump. HE WANTS TO GO OUT ON A DATE!! But successfully hid it and try to keep loking cool. “Then it’s on. I’ll pick you up here, seon~saeng~nim~”