Chapter 1

Second Love

I'm using OC here, but picture Hyungjun as Junhyung I just flip his name because I have no idea what name should I use for him. they were identical, just Hyunjung is way older and Junhyung is younger.

----


Hyungjun and Hyunseung was getting married. They had their trip to Spain fixed and the wedding outfit. Even the catering for wedding party in Korea. Everything was under their control. The gay couple was very happy they could finally find a way to legalize their love. The bride, Hyunseung, had written a resignation letter for the art boarding high school in which he teach dancing but he hadn't passed it to the principal yet. So he folded the letter after he red it once again and put it into a neat white envelope.

"You're ready, babe?", Hyungjun stated. He was standing behind his almost bride.

"Yeah. We'll pick up my wedding dress now?", the shorter man replied.

"Of course. When are you going to resign?"

"I dunno. Well, I mean, I like the school, really", Hyunseung said it sadly. "Then you won't have to quit", his boyfriend added.

"No. I think it's what I gotta do", Hyunseung smiled then his boyfriend smiled back to him.

The couple was on the way to the boutique. Hyungjun was driving. They spent quality time inside the car with laughing and changing stories.

"I'm so happy", Hyunseung said.

"I'm happier", the other man chuckled.

"No, I'm the happiest", the brunette was smiling.

"Okay. But I'm happier than the happiest"

"Yah, you're annoying", both laughed.

They arrived at the boutique and Hyunseung jumped happily out of the car without waiting for Hyungjun to open the door for him. "Come on", he said. His boyfriend smiled and followed him into the building.

Hyunseung finished the final fitting. He was waiting for the clerk to wrap it for him. "I forgot to lock the car. Wait here, ne?", Hyungjun said. "Okay, help me with the tiara after this".

Then, Hyungjun went out of the boutique. He locked his car. Suddenly, he heard a truck horning. He looked at the road and he saw a teenager, crossing the street without realizing there's a truck which gonna hit him and he was freezing when he realized it. The boy wasn't wrong crossing the streets, at that time, because the traffic light was red and it was save for him to do it. But the truck had lost the power to brake and the boy was wearing earphone and he probably turned the music so loud, then when he heard the horn, the truck was already too close for him to run. Without reasons, like his body was moving by itself Hyungjun ran to the road and pushed the boy away.

----

Hyunseung thought what took his boyfriend so long to lock the door. So he went out bringing his packaged wedding dress and he saw crowd with police officers in the middle of the main road. Between feet he could see a hand with army green coat sleeve and a finger wearing their couple ring soaked with blood. Hyunseung dropped the wedding dress and ran into the crowd.

----

"NOOOOOOO!!!!", Hyunseung woke up on his bed. Looking at the space beside him then the picture on the side table beside bed side where Hyungjun used to sleep.

He couldn't cry anymore no matter how sad he was. Hyunseung thought his tears ran out the day Hyungjun left him forever. He even wasn't able to shed any tears in his funeral. He hated the driver who hit and ran his beloved as well as the person Hyungjun saved. He thought that person should have been died instead. He didn't even bother to see the person his boyfriend had saved.

The dance teacher got up form his bed and looked at his packed things. He walked passed the box corridor into the bathroom and took a shower. He get dressed and looked for a ride. He brought taxi back to his apartment and asked the carrier to help him with his things. The last thing he took was the picture of him and Hyungjun on the side table. He put it into a small box he carried himself. The box of his memories and Hyungjun together.

He broken heartedly left sold apartment. Two weeks after Hyungjun died, he decided to go back to the boarding school and teach again. Hyunseung got on the taxi, staring at his boyfriend's apartment once again.

"It's all done..my life is done", his heart stated.

Hyunseung finally left the apartment back to the old days before he started living in his boyfriend's apartment. Lived in the school. Maybe his students would heal his wounds. Maybe not healing, at least cheering him.

----

Someone bumped at Hyunseung who was walking in the dorm corridor carriying the last box from taxi.

"Ah", the dance teacher fell.

"Crap, it hurts", said the person.

"Sorry, I was in a rush", he looked up. 

"Oh, . He's a professor!!", the person thought. "A-a-a-I'm sorry, professor", he helped Hyunseung with his things.

Hyunseung looked up, "Be careful..when..you're walking, HYUNGJUN!!"

"W-what? Where's Hyungjun? Who's Hyungjun?"

"Hyungjun, you're alive?"

"Luckily I'm alive. But I'm not Hyungjun. My name is Yong Junhyung, sir"

"Impossible, you're him. I know.  Alright people, am I being punked?"

"I'm Yong Junhyung, 17 Years old. Transfer student. I'm in a hurry. So, I'll see you later", Junhyung ran away.

Hyunseung saw he was wearing cast for his right hand. But on top of that, it was hard for him to believe what he just saw.