Chapter 2

Second Love

"My name is..uh.."

"Your name, please", Hyunseung asked him to introduce himself in front of the whole class. While the boy was staring speechlessly at him.

"I'm..", the tutor tried to avoid eye contact with his new pupil. He looks exactly like him

"Hey, sir. Uh..are you free this saturday?", the whole class laughed at the new student's sentence.

"I'm asking your name", hyunseung replied coldly.

"Oh, hey, guys. The name's Yong Junhyung. Call me Junhyung. So..I dunno if this school has this kind of hot teacher"

"I mean..I'm gonna need your help", he added. "Thanks, so..may I sit?"

The chubby black-haired boy pointed at a seat beside him so Junhyung walked there and sat down.

"I'm Yoseob, this is Gikwang", Yoseob pointed at a geek looking guy with face-covering spectacles. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Junhyung, well, I introduced myself", he chuckled.

"Okay, class..we will learn about few theories today", Hyunseung's loud voice made the boys stop talking. The tutor tried to concentrate but he kept glancing at Junhyung every few seconds while hoping he wouldn't caught dead in the middle of doing it. Junhyung, who was paying attention felt like his teacher had been glancing at him for the whole two hours. So, he decided to catch him up after class.

"Hyungseung seonsaeng.."

"Can I help..you again? Are you following me or something?"

"I-I'm sorry, I was acting rude. I apologize, sorry. But, I dunno, I think you keep your eye on me during the class. Is there anything I've done wrong?"

"No, I'm just..you look like someone I know so well", hyunseung answered sadly and left him.

"Seongsaeng..wait..", but junhyung just whispered it.

Just in time, Yoseob was patting his back. "Yah, would you mind have a seat with us? We're gonna have lunch in cafetaria"

"Sure", Junhyung smiled.

----

"Some boxes were delivered to my room last night. Are they all yours?", Yoseob asked.

"So you're my roommate?", Junhyung laughed.

"I think. Oh, anyways..you're kinda brave and....stupid. You know the rules, right? No fraternizing and romantic relation ship between teacher-student or student-teacher", the chubby boy continued.

"Really? I haven't read the handbook. And he was so cute so...."

"So you're gay?", Yoseob asked again.

"Yeah..I mean no..I dunno I just like seonsaeng"

"Well, um..because you're my roommate then you should know this. Are we gonna tell him, Kwangie?"

"Oh, yeah. That..uh..we're in a relationship. Me and Yoseob. So, well, I live next door. But do you mind switching to my room every saturday night?"

"Wh-what, why? Oooh, sure. just gimme your key and don't make my bed and stuff dirty, okay?"

Yoseob blushed when Junhyung said that, "Thanks", Gikwang added.

I guess I made some friends, junhyung thought.

"Oh, by the way..I heard you're a expert in b-boy, Doojoon hyung..I mean principal..yeah wahtever..he texted me just now and he told me that you might made a good member for our b-boy team in national competition next five months. So what do you say? Interested, no?", the abs-guy said.

"Oh, yeah. He'd told me about b-boy championship before I went here. I guess I'm in. There should be three person in the team, right?", Junhyung decided to join Gikwang.

"Me..", Yoseob blushed harder.

"Wh-you?", Junhyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah, Yoseob is pretty good", Gikwang smiled and circled his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"Wow, nice too meet you guys. I hope we can work together as one good team", the new boy smiled to his new friends.

"Practice is everyday afterschool. Usually takes 4 hours but might last longer in friday", Gikwang immediately announce the team routine. "Oh, and of course..you can be totally active until you removed your cast".