the second;

what do i want to do if i have a lover; (iuseob ver)

IU heard that Yoseob and the rest of the members will be heading to Chucheon for a short break and enjoy themselves from Dongwoon.
She then find that it was also a brillant idea to accomplish one of her wishlist she wants to do when she has a lover, catching the early train for chuncheon with him.

Once she confirmed her schedules with her manager, she quickly went home and packed her stuffs to get ready the surprise trip with them, or to be more specific, with Yoseob. All the other members already knew about it except him; IU also acted that she's kinda sad that she wasn't able to join them for the trip.

 

The next morning around 5am, the boys were busy getting ready when the door bell rang. 
Yoseob got extremely frustrated when the door bell keeps ringing yet no one bothers to go open, dragging his heavy feet and a sulky face expression he opened the door unwilling.

"Surprise?" IU cutely titled her head to the side, Yoseob's mouth was widely opened and confuse with his girlfriend early sudden "visit".
"Are you going to continue and let me stand outside the dorm in such a chilly morning?" IU acted to be piss off. Yoseob smiled sheepishly and pulled her in the dorm.

So before Yoseob continued packing his stuffs, he prepared a bowl of cereal for IU's mini breakfast, while IU was enjoying her meal the other members keep teasing how sweet Yoseob was to her and not the the rest of the hyungs/maknaes. IU could only blushed and deny it.

 

In the train, IU and Yoseob were seated together while the other members were seated a few seats behind them as they did not want to disturb the "iuseob" moments. Since it was still quite early, Yoseob asked IU to take a sleep first as the train ride would be quite long too. Without any complains, IU hugged on to Yoseob's arm and rested her head on his shoulder and off to dreamland.

When IU was awake, Yoseob was still asleep. She lean forward and admire his cute sleeping face expression, whispered in his ears "I'm glad to be able to catch the early train to chuncheon with you and spending this free day with you" and she leave a kiss on his forehead.

Yoseob then opened his eyes and , "You know, Jieun ah, if you want to kiss me, you can always do it, don't have to do it when i'm asleep"



 

xxx

i swear this chapter a lot; i can't really think what to ride for this topic....
urgh >//< i will do even better in the others chapters, k bye (:
oh oh oh, remember to comment and subscribe if not both iuseob will be upset T-T