the fifth;

what do i want to do if i have a lover; (iuseob ver)
Just like that, the couple has been in a secret relationship for 99th days. 
And tomorrow will be their 100th days together. IU still couldn't think of what to prepare for her boy.
 
Walking down the busy streets with her coordi unnie, IU is busy shopping and at the same time looking for a gift for him.
Just then, they passed by a jewelry store. An idea finally strike into her mind! 
 
"Ah! Unnie, I have something to buy, can please wait for me at the shop over there?"
 
"I see you have finally thought of something to buy for Yoseob-sshi~" her coordi unnie teased. 
 
"Heh. Ppali ppali go~" IU gently push her coordi unnie away while blushing slightly. 
 
After sending her unnie over, IU entered the store, looking around for nice rings but unfortunately not caught her eye so she decided to do customize rings as she also has to be careful not to have the Identical rings if not sharp fans will notice.
 
 
 
The next day during night time;
 
To celebrate their 100th days, Yoseob brought IU to a restaurant to have their dinner together.
Before they started eating, Yoseob handed her a box. She opened the box and her eyes glittered. 
 
It was a sliver necklace customized with "jieun♥"  it.
 
He then get up from his seat and help her up put it one. "Thank you oppa, it's beautiful" she whispered in his eyes.
 
"Glad that you actually liked it, my princess" he winked at her.
 
IU then took out a small box and handed over to Yoseob. 
 
"Wow" was the only thing came out from him 
 
"Don't you like it?" she pouted
 
"Aniyo~~! I totally love it! I just didn't thought you will give me this. Plus today, a fan gave me an exact same thing!" he explained
 
"Ah...." IU was kinda disappointed that a fan actually beat her in that. 
 
"Don't worry! Since it's the exact one, I will wear yours instead of her's hehehe" Yoseob said cheerfully while putting it on and IU smiled in satisfaction, proud of her gift. 
 
After dinner, Yoseob was sending IU back home. 
 
"Oppa, actually I wanted to get us a real couple rings... But thinking about the fact how some sharp fans of ours, I decided to customize our names on the rings instead..." IU told Yoseob her actual plan to him while showing him, her gold ring with "Jieun" engraved on it. 
 
Yoseob ruffled her hair and chuckled "Silly girl, it's okay! Look at the bright side, now you have an almost identical ring and necklace, just wear it always to show your love for me" 
 
"Ne, i will! " 
 
Yoseob bended down to her height and kissed her on her lips.
 
"Thank you for the gift, happy 100th days, my princess, i love you forever~!"
 
 
 
xxx
double update for my readers! hope you guys like it, and that's it for this weekend.
i'll be updating the upcoming weekend again~ please comment and subscribe, thank you
 
Jieunie ah! We all see where your eyes are one who~~~
keke also! thank you hara! for bring this girl over to that side XD
(original photo credit; skylasie [x])
 
 
 
 
THIS GIF EXPRESSES MY CURRENT FEELING AFTER SAWING THAT PHOTO 8D
bye yeom~