the third;

what do i want to do if i have a lover; (iuseob ver)

"Yah oppa! Are you free later in the afternoon till evening?" IU asked excitedly as she has something in mind to do with her beloved boyfriend. "Mhmmm ne" he answered grumpily, since IU got her answer and didn't want to disturb his precious sleep she ended the call without a goodbye.

Without wasting anymore time, IU took out all the ingredients she needed to prepare for the foods. In few hours time, she completed packing kimbaps, sandwichs, fresh fruits, snacks, drinks and many other delicious hand-made foods. Looking at the time it's around noon, IU quickly went to take a shower. Meanwhile, Yoseob who didn't know anything about what's going on, was panicking when IU didn't answer his phone calls and text messages.

"Aish, i shouldn't answered her so grumpily just now" he mumbled. IU came out from the bathroom and looked for her phone, surprise to see so many miss calls and messages from Yoseob. She smiled to herself as she knows he still cares about her. But wanting to fool around with him, she decided to ignore it and head to the boys' dorm!

 

"Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong" IU playfully pressed the door bell non stop. Doojoon who got annoyed by it went to open the door and greeted the person with a annoyed face. "Ah oppa! I didn't need to do that" she apologize knowing what's wrong with him, "but i will still continue to do that" she giggled and went in the dorm and settle the food at the dining table. "Why are you here today?" Doojoon asked politely while his eyes are on the foods at the table. "Kekeke, going on a picnic with Yoseob oppa!"

Yoseob came out from the bathroom after he kinda heard his name being called from the living room. Surprise to see who is it, he quickly went to attack her with a bear hug. "Why didn't you answer or reply to my messages!" he whine. "That's to teach you a lesson!" she exclaimed while the other boys including Yoseob was shock to see her angry side. IU then laughed non stop after a minute of silence. "Gotcha! I was just playing around heehehehe"

Not wasting more time, IU quickly push confused Yoseob to get ready and they head out. Dongwoon sighed as he saw both of them walking out           "WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" while the members just laughed at him.

 

"Ta-dah! Oppa we're here!" IU proudly said as she settle the stuffs down under a shaded tree. He smiled at the things IU prepare for their date. Sitting side by side and feeding each other with foods. Teasing each other and having heart to heart talks, how could their life not get any better?

"Jieun ah, gomawo" Yoseob said while playing with her small hands.
"For what?"
"For everything you do for me, I really appreciate it and love it. I will promise to so something in return when I'm not that busy" Yoseob said sincerely.
IU smiles slightly and shook her head "Pabo ya, as long as you're with me and loving me is enough"

One thing why Yoseob loves IU, she's not like other girls, who keeps wanting something from the boyfriend but just want simply stuffs. Yoseob turn and look to his shoulder where he found IU sleeping, he gently kiss her forehead not wanting her to be awake.

"I'll always shower you with love as care, rest well it has been a tired day for you" he whispered to her ears.

 

 

xxx

cries im so sorry for not updating for a long time, i've been really busy during my holidays ;w;
don't hate me arrasso? i'll try to upadte asap when im online :D
please continue to show your love to this story by commenting and subscribing, i love you guys mwah♥

oh yes! sorry for this crappy chapter, author's brain cells ain't working.... 

 


YS: *kisses* thank you for loving iuseob and author~

 


IU: *haters gonna be hit like this*