the first;

what do i want to do if i have a lover; (iuseob ver)

Finally the night came and the couple are finally free from thier hectic schedules.
As usual they would meet up at the cafe somewhere near IU' s dorm with disguise on...

They hugged each other tightly once they saw one another, the pricless smile on their face would always be on their face. Chatting and slipping down their drink was the best way to relax and enjoy each other's accompany.
"I bet you are hungry right, little girl? Let's have some street food before we head back" Yoseob chuckled as he heard IU's stomach growling. She pouted cutely before tooking Yoseob's large and warm hand and walked out from the cafe

They were at the main street where it was still full of people, especially couples. IU envied all the couples around her as they were able to do anything they want in public bravely to their partner. She looked up to Yoseob who was looking for the spicy rice cake stall and sighed softly *if only both of us can be the same as the others*

 

Ever since they started dating, the couple didn't really shared a kiss before, to be more specific, lips to lips. All they do is kisses on the cheeks or forehead. Just the thought of it makes IU feel so worried for their relationship; they are not like normal couples.

 

IU bravely gathered all her courage and stopped Yoseob from walking further more. He look back on IU with worried face as he closed up the gap between them and look at her. "What's wrong?" Yoseob asked softly.
"I don't care if anyone or the fans found who we are right now and our relationship... but" she bit her lips gently and looked up on him, tip toe and gave him a surprise kiss on his lips. Expected, Yoseob was shocked by the sudden bravery act of his girlfriend but still he returned the kiss.

And yes this was what IU/Yoseob was waiting for one day, and the day came.
Kissing him/her in the streets.

IU broke the kiss when she heard someone commented on how cute they were and blushed violently. Yoseob smirked and questioned her "Hmm, since when did my girlfriend became so brave?" She lightly smacked his arm and whispered "it's because i love my oppa" but loud enough for Yoseob to hear.
He pinched her cute nose and continued looking for spicy rice cakes~

 

 

 

xxx

ta-dah!~ 1st chapter is up, hope it's good enough and not much mistakes >_<
feel free to tell me how can i improve! also do comment and subscribe to motivate me to update more \o/