A Sweet Night~

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

While SNSD is relaxing, Super Junior have full-schedules. 

(note: I will just skip the chapter where SNSD is relaxing okay? Just imagine it yourself.. wink It might make the story even boring.) 

After like seems a day, SNSD went back to their dormitory and everyone throw themselves to the couch. "Ahhhhh~"

It's hard for all of them to sit in one couch. So Taeyeon stood up and decided to just let her dongsaengs sit down. And it's still hard for them to sit..

"Yah! Hyo unnie! Move a bit~ Your is too big you know that! I can't sit." Yuri complained. Everyone burst out laughing including Hyoyeon.

"Hey! How dare you say that to me, Yul! Sooyoung's is also big and I can't move neither sit!" Hyoyeon said, still laughing. Sooyoung is sitting beside Hyoyeon. Sooyoung shot Hyoyeon a look but still laughing, "What did you say?! I'm SLIM you know that!" And that made all the girls laugh even more. Taeyeon laughed at her dongsaengs. Then suddenly, Taeyeon's phone started ringing. She grabbed it and looked at the screen. She squealed, "TEUKIEEE OPPA~!!" then answered the phone and started talking.

After a few minutes, she hung up. "Oh my god, can you believe what happened?!" Taeyeon talked quickly.

"How can I believe what just happened when I don't even know what are you talking to Teuk oppa~" Sooyoung said.

So Taeyeon started to explain the reason Leeteuk called.

"HWOAH?! A DATE?!" Jessica exclaimed. Taeyeon shot her a look.

"Wh...? I didn't say it's a date, Sica. And it's not! It's just a dinner.." Taeyeon explained.

"When is it?" Tiffany eagerly wanted to know.

"Tomorrow at 7:00pm!" Taeyeon answered. So the girls chat about Taeyeon's "dinner" tomorrow evening with Leeteuk.

 

~NEXT EVENING, before the dinner~

Everyone gathered in Taeyeon and Tiffany's (room-mates) room. All the girls are picking the perfect outfit, or to be exact, a dress for Taeyeon to wear that night. Tiffany and Jessica were like the "leader" that time since they both have the most sense of fashion. They spend a long time picking out dresses since Taeyeon have tons of dresses. There are more than 20 dresses actually, but the girls just picked the "BEST" 10 dress from all. The 10 dresses lied on Taeyeon's bed. Finally, Tiffany picked.

"Hmm.. Tae unnie, I think this is *pointing to a dress* just perfect! It's a very simple dress but just use some accessories and you will look fabulous! Trust me." Tiffany said, picking a dress. The dress is very simple, it's a sleeveless white dress with a pink ribbon tied in the middle and some little pink flowers all over the dress. 

 Taeyeon nodded slowly. All the girls including Jessica agreed as well. 

"Well, I guess that's it then! I'll use that. Thanks Fany." Taeyeon said. Tiffany hand out the dress to Taeyeon. 

So Taeyeon asked all the girls to wait outside while she's getting ready, using make-ups, choosing accessories and stuffs like that. It took quite a long time. 

"Taeyeon unnie.. Come out now! I'm dying to see how you look!" Yoona yelled from outside Tae's room. Taeyeon just smiled. She took around 30 minutes and finally she unlocked her room. She slowly opened the door and slowly stepped out of the room. All her dongsaengs stared at her unnie lovingly. 

"Just..... gorgeous......" Seohyun sighed and smiled. 

Taeyeon wore the dress Tiffany picked, with a long bright pink necklace, a pair of pink earrings, a silver charm bracelet with some pink hearts and ribbons charms on it, and a white high heels shoes with some sparkling diamonds on it. PERFECTLY PINK CHIC! 

"PERFECTLY PINK CHIC!" Tiffany remarked. She is very glad and satisfied Taeyeon used the dress she picked and some accessories, just like she said. "It's pink! You use all pink accessories.. It's my favorite color, why don't you choose purple accessories?"

"Well, since you picked this dress, so I choose pink accesories. The dress is white and pink." Taeyeon replied. Tiffany nodded and smiled. Tae continued, "We better get going then. It's almost 6:30pm, I promised Leeteuk oppa I'll meet him at 7:00pm. Who's going to drive me there?" 

"Oh, me! Jessica, Yuri and Yoona are going to join too. The rest stay at home." Sooyoung answered. 

 

"Bye unnie!" "Have a great time~!" "Manners, okay?" "Don't mess up!" "Good luck unnie!" were things her dongsaengs said before Taeyeon leaves. Taeyeon smiled and winked at those who stayed at home. "I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" she yelled as she walk to Sooyoung's car.

 

They finally arrive at a fancy restaurant. Taeyeon took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. Her four dongsaengs popped her head out of the window. And Sooyoung yelled, "HAVE A GREAT TIME, UNNIE~ I'LL SEE YOU LATER!

Taeyeon yelled back as she walk to the entrance, "OKAY!"

 

~THE DINNER~

Taeyeon stepped inside the restaurant. She just walked a few steps trying to find Leeteuk when suddenly a very friendly and generous waitress came approaching Taeyeon. 

"Hi there! Oh, you must be Kim Taeyeon right? Hello. I'm EunJi, your waitress tonight. And you must be looking for Park Jung Soo." she talked very quickly and smiled warmly. 

"Yes, I'm Taeyeon and it's very nice to meet you, EunJi dear.. Do you know where Jungsoo oppa sits?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Of course! Come, I'll lead you to him." EunJi said.

(note: EunJi is just a fictional name I created. Lol.)

Leeteuk was there already. He's waiting for Taeyeon. 

"Excuse me, Jungsoo oppa, Taeyeon-sshi is here." EunJi said and smiled again. 

"Oh, yes. Thank you very much, EunJi. I'll call you later when we are ready with our orders." Leeteuk said and smiled to her back. 

"Sure. I'll leave you both here now, okay?" EunJi winked. And she left.

 

Leeteuk stood up and pulled the chair where Taeyeon will sit. "Thank you oppa~ It's very romantic place here." Taeyeon grinned widely.

The couple look over the menu and came with their orders. Leeteuk has asked EunJi to be his special waitress with Taeyeon that night and serve them. EunJi gladly accept the offer. 

Their night was fantastic. The foods they ordered came and they started eating and chatting~ Suddenly, Taeyeon's phone ringed. She panicked and put her spoon and fork down. She forgot to set her phone in silent mode! 

"Oh my god, oppa.. I'm so sorry. I forgot to set it in silent mode." Taeyeon said. "It's just a text message." 

Leeteuk smiled and wondered, (Who is it from?) 

 

TAEYEON UNNIE!! AHH~ YOU MUST BE IN A VERY ROMANTIC PLACE NAE?? WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT YOUR "DINNER" UNNIE! HOW IS IT GOING SO FAR? HAVE A GREAT TIME, OKAY? AND BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVE ANY CHANGE, CAN YOU PLEASE BRING ME SOME FOOD FROM THAT FANCY RESTAURANT? Hehehehe~ OH, UNNIE, WHAT TIME SHOULD I PICK YOU UP LATER? JUST LET ME KNOW, OKAY? I'LL SEE YOU LATER! AND DON'T FORGET THIS IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN'T MISS: KISS LEETEUK OPPA! Hahaha! OKAY? BYEEE!  -Choi Sooyoung.

 

"Aish.. Choi Sooyoung!" 

(Oh... So that text was from Sooyoung.) Leeteuk thought again. 

"I'm going to reply her for a while okay, Oppa? I'm sorry for this.." Taeyeon said. 

"Sure, it's fine~" Leeteuk smiled and continued eating.

 

CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHY DID YOU TEXT ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS? AND WORSE I FORGOT TO SET IT SILENT! YOU'RE JUST DISTURBING THE MOMENT. AND WHAT ABOUT THIS FOOD YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU JUST BUY DOWNTOWN? I'LL CALL YOU LATER WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE DINNER ALRIGHT? KISS?! AIGOO~ CHOI! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! TT-TT I'LL SEE YOU LATER! TAKE CARE!  -Kim Taeyeon.

She pressed "SEND" and set her phone "SILENT".

She dropped her phone back to her purse and continued eating. 

"Tae.. I like your dress! With very matching accessories! Perfectly pink chic." Leeteuk pointed to Taeyeon's dress. 

Taeyeon looked down at her dress and smiled, "Thanks oppa~ Tiffany suggested to wear this dress. I choose pink accessories since it will match with the dress as well." Leeteuk nodded. 

 

~SNSD DORMITORY~ 

"What did Taeyeon say, Sooyoung?" Jessica asked. 

"Here. Read  her text." Sooyooung hand her phone to Jessica and asked her to read it herself. Jessica just nodded. 

"So, are you going to buy food?" Jessica asked again. Sooyoung shook her head. "I'm too lazy to go out."

Hyoyeon respond. "It's alright~ Since Taeyeon unnie is not here, I'll cook!" and she rushed to the kitchen. Sooyoung laughed and said, "That's a good girl~" 

 

~THE DINNER: Leeteuk and Taeyeon~ 

After around an hour, they are almost done with their foods. 

"So, oppa, what are we going to do next?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Wait here okay, Tae? I'm going to pay the bill first. I'll be right back!" 

Taeyeon nodded. She opened her purse and checked her phone. Surely, there's a text message from Sooyoung again. She wanted to press "REPLY" when Leeteuk came already and said, "Taeyeon, tell the girls to don't bother about you. I'll drive you back home later so they don't need to pick you up here."

"Oh, okay. I'll tell Sooyoung first then." 

Taeyeon texted Sooyoung back. Quickly and just a short message. 

 

SOOYOUNG DEAR, YOU DON'T NEED TO PICK ME UP HERE, OKAY? LEETEUK OPPA SAYS HE WILL DRIVE ME BACK HOME LATER. I'LL SEE YOU AT HOME!  -Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Let's go, Taeyeon~" 

"Where are we going, oppa? Are we going home now?" 

"No, of course not.. We'll go somewhere else. You'll know later. Come on~" 

So Taeyeon stood up and followed Leeteuk. As they're heading to the exit, they met EunJi again. 

"Oh! You're leaving now?" EunJi asked. 

"Um, yes, EunJi. We're going somewhere else. Thank you very much for serving us tonight okay?" Leeteuk answered. 

"Thank you very much, EunJi~" Taeyeon smiled warmly and hugged EunJi. 

"Sure, it's my pleasure. Have fun tonight!" EunJi said. 

The couple went out the door and headed to Leeteuk's car. 

"Where are we going, oppa?" Taeyeon asked again since she is very curious. 

"You'll see." 

(note: Ooooh.. Where is Teukie heading? xDD) 

 

"We're here." Leeteuk smiled. 

"Huh?! What is this? It's all dark! I can't see anything! What is this place, oppa?" Taeyeon is very curious and a bit scared as well. She pressed Leeteuk's hand. He smiled. Leeteuk went out and opened Taeyeon's door. He held his hand and Taeyeon hold it. Leeteuk motioned her to follow him. 

Taeyeon is walking slowly since she is still not sure of this place and she's wearing heels. (Is this a garden? There's no light here and below me is a grass.. Not a road. What is this place? Where is Teukie oppa heading?) Taeyeon thought. And finally, Leeteuk stopped in a middle and hold both of Taeyeon's hands. It's very dark and it's hard for both of them to see each other. But they are facing each other.

"O-o-oppaa........." Taeyeon stammered. 

"Ssshhhhh... You'll see later. Soon." Leeteuk put her pointer finger in Taeyeon's mouth.

Suddenly a light from an edge to another edge. Then some purple and white lights lit up. The lights surrounded the couple and is in every side. The lights were a lot! And now Taeyeon can see everything clearly. She looked around and suddenly stopped. 

Taeyeon gasped. Not far from where Leeteuk and Taeyeon were standing, there are red petals of flowers forming a heart-shaped. In the middle of the heart, there's a writing "LEETEUK - TAEYEON" in pink petals. 

For a while, Taeyeon didn't blink. She walked over to the heart and still surprised. 

"It's my surprise for you, Kim Taeyeon~ What do you think? Do you like it? The rest of Super Junior helped me with the lightnings. I did the heart and writing myself." Leeteuk explained. Taeyeon was still frozen there. 

"It's..... beautiful, oppa........" She sighed. "It's fantastic."

Leeteuk smiled and took Taeyeon's hands. They all stare each other lovingly. Finally, Leeteuk said, "Kim Taeyeon........." 

Taeyeon looked at him. "Why oppa?" 

"SARANGHAEYO~" he continued. Taeyeon was frozen once again. "Wh-what?" 

"SARANGHAEYO KIM TAEYEON~ YOU'RE MY ONLY LOVE." he continued again. Taeyeon was silent then she speak, "SARANGHAEYO PARK JUNGSOO~"

Now, Leeteuk was frozen. 'Y-you do? You really love me, Taeyeon?" 

Taeyeon laughed, "Of course! You're my only love too, oppa~" Then she hugged Leeteuk. When the hug broke, Taeyeon remembered what Sooyoung said in the message, "KISS LEETEUK OPPA!

(OMO~ Am I going to kiss him now?) She thought and blushed. 

Leeteuk leaned forward to Taeyeon and slowly close his eyes. 

(Oh no.) She thought again.

Slowly but surely Leeteuk's lips touched Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon close her eyes and kissed him too. Their hands are still together. 

The kiss broke. Taeyeon whispered, "It's romantic~" 

"It is." Leeteuk said quietly. They both smiled and blushed. 

 

 

                                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NEW CHAPTER IS UP! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? DID YOU ENJOY THE TaeTeuk SCENE I MADE? xD THE SCENE WILL STILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~ ^^