A Special Night By A Special Guy~

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

"So, what are you going to do with that heart you made, oppa? It's very nice you know that.." Taeyeon asked.

"Well, yeah thanks.. I don't know actually." Leeteuk sighed.

"I'll take a picture of the heart and this place okay? It's a memory that I will always remember and keep." Taeyeon said and smiled.

*SNAP*

"There!" Tae said. 

"Um, Tae.. Is it just fine if we hang out here? I'm sorry it's just in this park.. Mostly people just.................................." Leeteuk hasn't finish her sentence when Taeyeon cut him. "Sshh. Oppa. It's fine~ I like here better than a restaurant.. As long as you are here beside me, I love it." 

 

After like an hour after that, Leeteuk drive Taeyeon back to her dormitory. It was around 9:30pm. Taeyeon was asleep inside Leeteuk's car. (She's just so sweet~) Leeteuk thought. Then the car arrived in front of SNSD's dormitory. The car stopped. Leeteuk stared at Taeyeon for awhile. She is sleeping peacefully. Slowly, Leeteuk tap Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Tae... Taeyeon..." she's not awake yet.

"Taeyeon... Hey, Taeyeon, wake up.." 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon woke up. She was surprised to be asleep inside Leeteuk's car.

"Oh my god, Oppa.. I was asleep huh? I'm so sorry.." 

"Sorry? Why sorry? Don't need to be Tae~ I know you're tired. So now, have a good night's sleep! I'll see you soon, okay?" 

"Thank you very much for tonight oppa~ I had fun! And I love your surprise." Taeyeon said, ready to leave the car. But before that, she kissed Leeteuk on his cheek. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Byee, oppa!" She opened the door and headed to the door. She waved to the car and went inside the house. 

She is welcomed by some of her dongsaengs, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun. 

"Hey guys! Why aren't you asleep yet?" Taeyeon asked.

"We're waiting for you, unnie~ The others are asleep already. So how is your night? Was it fantastic?" Seohyun asked her unnie. 

"Well, it is. It's a very special night.. But I don't want to discuss and talk about it right now, okay? I'll go to my room and sleep now. You guys better sleep too. It's getting late.. I'll see you in the morning! Good night my dear!" Taeyeon said, heading to her room upstairs. 

 

                                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A short chapter! LOL. I know.. I'll just continue with other things, okay? Since I don't know what will SNSD do in the morning and afternoon. Let's just go t the evening the next day.. Comments please~ ^^