Our Supports For You, Yoona!

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

"So, you will play a new drama? With Krystal?" Siwon asked and stared lovingly at Yoona.

They are hanging around in the park. They are now seating in a bench in a park, chatting. 

Yoona nodded. "Pray for me okay, Oppa? So that I can do my best and succeed in this new drama~" 

Siwon smiled sweetly and said, "Oh, of course Yoona dear! I will always pray for you~" 

(Aish, Siwon! Why should you be so sweet?) Yoona thought and smiled. (And his smile! Oh my god... Those dimples and sweet smile? Just so perfect!)

"Thanks, Oppa!" Yoona said and hugged Siwon. Siwon can't help but smile. 

"Hey, there's a store over there. Want me to buy you an Ice Cream? Pick your flavor. I see you're not really cheerful like usual. Need some cheer-ups?" Siwon said while pinching Yoona's cheek. Yoona chuckled. 

"I'll just take Vanilla, oppa. Thanks" Yoona replied sweetly

"I'll be right back, okay Yoong?" He said and left. 

They both continue eating ice creams. Siwon and Yoona are known to be couples already. They're both are just so sweet. They love, care and believe each other. 

 

~NEXT DAY~ 

"Unnies! Come on down! Don't want to be late for university right?" Seohyun called out from downstairs.

"WE'LL BE RIGHT DOWN, SEOHYUN!!!!" Yuri yelled from her room upstairs. 

Minutes later, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona came down and headed for school, Seoul National University (SNU). They are having the same major, which is Major Of Theatre. 

 

"Where's Sooyoung, Yoona?" asked worried Yuri. 

"Oh, she stayed for a while in a class to finish her projects and stuffs." Yoona answered.

They both walked along the corridor, approaching Seohyun in her class. But they haven't reach her class when they heard their dongsaeng, Seohyun cried for help.

"HELLLPPP! HELLPP! UNNIES! YURI UNNIE! YOONA UNNIE!

"OH MY GOD! LET'S GO YOONA!" said Yuri, dragging Yoona towards Seohyun.

A bunch of mean girls are gathering around Seohyun, teasing, mocking her. One of the girls pushed the magnae and she crashed on the locker. 

Seohyun almost cried. "PLEASEEE! STOP IT! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ALL?" 

"What did we do? HUH!? You stole Kyuhyun oppa from me! YOU REALIZE THAT?!"

"HELP ME PLEASEEE!" Seohyun cried for help. 

                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, what will happen next? Find out in the next chapter I'll update soon okay? I really need to go now! Comments please ^^