I'm Not Ready Yet....

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

"But, but, I'm not ready yet...Well, I'm still very busy." Yoona sighed. Everyone is really confused about this.

"What is the meaning of this? At first she shrieked excitedly and now she seems to be upset?" Sooyoung said and shook her head. Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon nodded in agreement. 

"Relax unnie.. Let's just wait until Yoona unnie tells us the whole story" said Seohyun patiently. 

 

"What?! Krystal?! You mean Sooyeon's younger sister?!" Yes, Yoona shrieked once again, and yes, Jessica swung her head again to Yoona. 

(Ngeh? Krys? Who is that caller actually?) Jessica thought again and had her "ICE-kind-of-face". 

 

Yoona continued listening to the caller and nodded, nodded, and nodded. "Oh, okay.. Yes, yes. Yes, I get it." She lifted her head and looked at Jessica's icy face. "Well, I'll call you back later when I know the answer.... Alright. Thanks a bunch" Yoona smiled then hung up. 

Jessica can't wait any longer. She ran to Yoona and asked questions at once. "Yoonaaaa! Who is that caller? What did he want? What happen to Krystal? Do you know that caller? Answer me!" Everyone looked at Yoona, worried. She finally answered, "That caller was a movie director. I know him because I've worked with him for several years in my dramas." 

"He offered me to play in the newest drama, Love Twins. Me and Krystal will play the main character and the lead." 

(note: I chose the name "Love Twins" because I remembered Yoona's current drama, "Love Rain". Yoona and Krystal looked alike. So I decided to name the fictional drama, Love Twins! The drama is just like about two twin sisters loving each other and always be there for each other.  Yoona and Krystal will play the lead! xD)

 

"Krystal? Krys will play the lead with you? Of course you can, Yoong, but I don't think Krystal is an excellent actress like you" Jessica noted.

"It's okay, Sica unnie. It doesn't matter. Besides, the director chose both of us to play the lead as twin sisters so we've got no option to argue." Yoona explained, smiling. 

"Well, I'm happy for you, Yoong! Good luck!" Yuri said. The others nodded. "But, hey, what took you so long to discuss with that man? I mean, couldn't you just say you'll accept the offer?" Yuri asked. 

"No. That's the problem. I'm not ready yet..." Yoona sighed.

"Heh?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Then Taeyeon speak up, "What do you mean you're not ready, Yoona? You're always ready for new dramas and movies! Why not for now?" 

"Guys, I don't think I can handle all things like this. I need to do and arrange all concert schedules with you guys all, then going to university and all stuffs. If I have too much things to handle, I can't concentrate and focus on the thing. I'll screw it up! It'll make it even worse!" Yoona explained.

"That can happen sometimes. But unnie, has Krystal confirm the play?" Seohyun asked. Yoona nodded. 

"Then you should confirm too unnie! It's like a big change for you to play a new drama with Krystal! You both look alike and you're an excellent actress unnie! I'm sure you can handle things properly and do your drama well." Seohyun said and smiled.

"Way to go girl! I agree with ya!" Hyoyeon cheered. Then the others nodded.. Yoona is thinking.. (Hmm, maybe Seohyun and the others were right. Maybe I should just do it.) 

"Alright. I decided to play Love Twins!" Yoona finally decided. The girls cheered for them and shouted, "GO YOONA! GO YOONA! GO YOONA! IM YOONA, FIGHTING!!!" 

Yoona can't help but smile. So she called the director and said she'll join.