My Seobaby~

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

"HELP ME PLEASEEEE!" Seohyun still crying out for help. 

One of the girls was about to slap Seohyun when Yuri grabbed that girl's hand and twist it. Seohyun gasped. 

"YAH! GET OFF OF HER! DON'T YOU DARE TO PLAY AROUND WITH HER AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?!" Yuri yelled. 

Yoona saw Seohyun crying in front of the lockers. She ran to Seohyun and hug her tightly. 

"Oh, Yoona unnie! You came! You saved me." Seohyun said while tears are rolling down on her sweet cheeks. 

"Of course we came, sweetie. Now, dry those tears." Yoona said while drying off Seohyun's tears with her fingers. Seohyun sniffed and stopped crying. 

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now, okay? You're gonna be just fine." Yoona hugged her dongsaeng again. 

Yoona then noticed Yuri struggling with those girls by herself. She was about to ran to Yuri when a familiar voice of a guy shouted. They all turn their heads. It was none other than Heechul, with Kyuhyun standing beside him. Heechul's hands on his hips, Kyuhyun's arms folded in front of his chest. 

"YAH! What do you think you're doing, playing around with SoNyeoShiDae girls?!" Heechul shouted. 

"O-o-oppa!" one of the girls stammered. 

"We just want to protect you, oppas! We don't like that idea having SNSD girls mingling and coupling around with Super Junior oppas! Why don't you respect us as ELFs, oppa?" the other girl said.

"We did respect you all! But is it a good way to torture other idols too?! In this case, SoNyeoShiDae?! We are not dating or anything! Yet. We are just close friends and our managers like to give us schedules to do together." Kyuhyun said patiently. Though inside he is freaking angry! He is just so mad that a bunch of mean girls are torturing SNSD girls, especially his couple, Seohyun~ 

"Now why are you still here?! GO AWAY! AND STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH OTHER IDOLS. Respect the idols if you want idols to respect you!" Kyuhyun said. 

All those mean girls scampered off quickly, don't want to cause another trouble and problem, especially not in front of their favorite idol, Super Junior. 

Kyuhyun sighed. He looked up to Seohyun and ran to her. Yoona quickly let go of her arms she placed in Seohyun's shoulders. Heechul walked over to Yoona and Yuri too. (SeoKyu scene is about to begin..) Heechul thought and smirked. 

"SEOBABY!! Are you alright? You okay? What did those girls do to you?!" Kyuhyun started to panic. He knew that Seohyun just cried by seeing her beautiful eyes. 

"Yes, yes, Oppa.. I'm fine. They did nothing. Don't worry about me okay?" Seohyun smiled. 

"Worry? Of course I need to worry about you!" Kyuhyun stared deep into Seohyun's beautiful eyes. Then continued, "Oh, Seohyun~" hugging her tightly. 

Heechul, Yuri and Yoona stepped backwards, don't want to ruin Kyuhyun and Seohyun moment. The three just smiled at Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

Seohyun slowly put her arms in Kyuhyun's too. Then they broke the hug. When the hug broke, they stared deep eyes to eyes again. Seohyun blushed. (Aigoo.. Seohyun~ You're so cute and sweet~) Kyuhyun thought, smiling to himself. He then slowly close his eyes and leaned forward to Seohyun. Seohyun was trapped there. She couldn't move back even for a few steps because behind her is a locker. (Oh no. No no no! Is Oppa going to kiss me? nooo..) Seohyun thought, started to panic. She is not really easy-going and feel comfortable with guys, especially kissing. 

Slowly but surely Kyuhyun's eyes closed and touched Seohyun's soft lips. Seohyun has got no option. She slowly closed her eyes and put her arms around Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun did the same too. And it happens to be their first kiss, too! A romantic kiss~ 

 

 

*(Oooooh, SeoKyu went kissy-kissy kiss! xD LOL.)

 

"OH. MY. GOOOODDD...." Yuri was speechless.

"What a moment! They're so sweet!" Yoona squealed. 

"Aigoo~ Those magnaes finally kiss!" Heechul once smirked again. 

Yoona and Yuri just nodded, smiling. 

 

The kiss finally broke. Both Kyuhyun and Seohyun blushed. (Aigoo~ Pabo Kyu! Why would I kiss her now? HERE?! In school and in front of Heechul hyung?! Aissshhh...) Kyuhyun thought, then smiled to Seohyun. Seohyun blushed even more. It was an awkward silence after that. 

Fortunately, it was dismissal time an hour ago and students are going home already. Teachers are not around the corridor where Heechul, Kyuhyun, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun was. Sooyoung was still in her class, finishing her project. So no one technically saw the kiss, only Hee, Yul, and Yoong. 

Heechul clapped his hands so loudly, braking the awkward silence. Then he said, "Bravo, bravo, magnaes!" Then he walked over to Kyuhyun and slap his back (not too hard, okay? xD) and continued, "Bravo, magnae boy! I'm so proud of you Kyuuu~!" 

"Yah hyung!! Stop it!" Kyuhyun slapped Heechul in the back too. "So, you all saw the kiss?" Kyuhyun said while looking at the floor. 

"Isn't it obvious magnae?" Heechul answered. Yuri and Yoona giggled. Kyuhyun blushed again. 

"Hey, oppas.. I haven't ask you this.. What are you guys doing here? In the university?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah, Leeteuk hyung asked us both to pick you girls up here since he and all the other hyungs are in SNSD's dormitory." Kyuhyun smiled sweetly. 

"Oh. Well, we better get going then! But we need to pick Sooyoung first in her class. Let's go." Yoona said, then continued, "And by the way, it was a sweet moment." Yoona winked at Kyuhyun and Seohyun. They both smiled. 

 

~SOOYOUNG's CLASS~

"Soo! Are you done?" asked Yuri barging inside Sooyoung's classroom. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm done. I'm just tidying things up to go home." Sooyoung replied with a smile. Then she looked surprised, "Hey, wait. Heechul and Kyuhyun oppa? What are you doing here?" She looked surprised. 

"Oh, we came to pick you girls up. Teukie hyung asked the both of us since he and the other boys are in your dormitory." Heechul answered. Sooyoung just nodded and took her bag. Then they all went inside Heechul's car, and he drives them back to their dorm. And actually, Sooyoung hasn't know about SeoKyu's kiss. *winks*